Does anyone believe the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was a male model or any of his other lies?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Was PAG ever a male model or a success businessman as he claims?

Yes, I fully believe Shawn Blake
23%
No, Shawn Blake is a lying midget
69%
Shawn Blake has delusions of grandeur but may have spoken the truth once or twice
8%

Total votes: 13
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Does anyone believe the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was a male model or any of his other lies?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I've seen pictures of "Azn Shawn Allahah" or whatever he goes by. But it appears that he is a midget of some sorts?

The majority of his photos are posted from shady hotel rooms, making it impossible to tell if the girls he gets with are pro's or random girls off the streets as he claims. He also claims to be some sort of acclaimed former male model who entices women with "his healthy and handsome, strong body" but it appears that he is short, stocky and a bit chubby at best.

He definitely appears to be below average height, which would kind of make any claims of having a modeling career at any point hard to believe, if not to say impossible. So, what's up with this guy? How does one manage to look like an African American oompa loompa and claim to be a great seducer at the same time who makes millions and picks up girls wherever he goes, and has to brag about it on HappierAbroad, a forum housing about 4/5 conspiracy nuts on a good day at most? :lol:

Oh, wait, no. It's not Shawn Allahah, it's... Shawn Blake. Of "Mover Circle". The chubby behemoth himself. The guy who scolds everyone here and speaks so high and mighty of all others. Surely you'd expect a little more than... this? :lol:
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on August 28th, 2021, 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Does anyone ever believe that the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was actually a male model or any of his other li

Post by Shemp »

He's not stupid, but he has delusions of grandeur and lies a lot, so it's impossible to know the truth about him. Given his weirdness and the fact that he really does go abroad (I actually saw him in person once here in Kyiv, Ukraine), he definitely belongs on HA, though at the same time he definitely deserves banning for his disruptive behavior, especially those sock puppet accounts. It's possible he gets pretty women for free. Lots of strange young men got girlfriends when I was growing up. It's possible he was a model, chosen not for conventional beauty but rather because they needed a shortish black guy and there he was. It's conceivable that CultureWhiz is more successful that it appears. These internet businesses can be surprising. Who knows?

In summary, a true International Man of Mystery. Since you don't have that option, I'm not voting.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Does anyone ever believe that the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was actually a male model or any of his other li

Post by WorldTraveler »

Black midgets always get Ukrainian tall beauties for free!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Shemp wrote:
August 27th, 2021, 11:50 pm
He's not stupid, but he has delusions of grandeur and lies a lot, so it's impossible to know the truth about him. Given his weirdness and the fact that he really does go abroad (I actually saw him in person once here in Kyiv, Ukraine), he definitely belongs on HA, though at the same time he definitely deserves banning for his disruptive behavior, especially those sock puppet accounts. It's possible he gets pretty women for free. Lots of strange young men got girlfriends when I was growing up. It's possible he was a model, chosen not for conventional beauty but rather because they needed a shortish black guy and there he was. It's conceivable that CultureWhiz is more successful that it appears. These internet businesses can be surprising. Who knows?

In summary, a true International Man of Mystery. Since you don't have that option, I'm not voting.
Alright, I added a third option; illusions of grandeur aside, Shawn Blake may have told the truth once or twice on the forum. And you're right to point out he at least is abroad... he has that going for him. Troll or not, it puts him above and beyond your average garden-variety moaner who doesn't go anywhere.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone believe the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was a male model or any of his other lies?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

WorldTraveler wrote:
August 28th, 2021, 12:06 am
Black midgets always get Ukrainian tall beauties for free!
Some of them might just have a thing for oompa loompas. It's far-fetched, but as good a theory as any.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone believe the midget PAG/Italianman/Shawn Blake was a male model or any of his other lies?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

He's got an Instagram page, too. Some of the pictures of his face look oddly... photoshopped, almost? He's definitely abroad, judging from the pictures. He also has a lot of photos of him flashing stacks of paper bills and some designer outfits, so he appears to have some degree of wealth, although it's the sort of showy 'look at me!' type of well-off that actual millionaires rarely engage in:

https://www.instagram.com/blake94022/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Could it be that PAG has a very masculine vibe and phermones? Or that he's funny in person like Danny Devito? Or that he has charisma? Or that he has a douschbag vibe that women like?

Btw, if they stuck him in the shot as a model, he would be a background extra. Not a true model. Even I can get extra work and I have, in corporate videos, commercials and TV shows. They stick me in the background to make the scene look multicultural and pay me minimum wage for it. But they never give me a speaking role. Not a lot of Asians pursue acting in America so they don't have a lot to choose from, so when I show up or reply to a casting call, they like putting me as a background to make the scene look more ethnically diverse.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
August 28th, 2021, 3:34 am
Could it be that PAG has a very masculine vibe and phermones? Or that he's funny in person like Danny Devito? Or that he has charisma? Or that he has a douschbag vibe that women like?
The vibe I'm getting from his photos is not that of a 'macho' guy; he has a bit of a bad body shape, wide hips compared to his shoulders, a short and stocky build, short legs and a head that seems overly large compared to his short stature, to the point where he almost seems to have a deformed skull. His beard is awkward; thick in some places, thin in others. Or maybe he just doesn't know how to style it? He doesn't strike me as particularly masculine, more like a man pushing middle age and experiencing the effects of a lowered natural testosterone level. He has an unusual, almost womanly weight distribution.

The pheromones and scent thing is just pseudo-science he uses to feel good about himself. I'm sure he may be able to joke his way into letting some pretty girls in the street take selfies with him, but any clown foreigner could no doubt pull that off, it's the barest minimum of social skills required. The images of girls in hotels all appear to be pro's, and I'm willing to bet my left nut he pays for at least 90% of them cash.
Winston wrote:
August 28th, 2021, 3:34 am
Btw, if they stuck him in the shot as a model, he would be a background extra. Not a true model. Even I can get extra work and I have, in corporate videos, commercials and TV shows. They stick me in the background to make the scene look multicultural and pay me minimum wage for it. But they never give me a speaking role. Not a lot of Asians pursue acting in America so they don't have a lot to choose from, so when I show up or reply to a casting call, they like putting me as a background to make the scene look more ethnically diverse.
Yeah, he was probably a background model somewhere. Or maybe he was a hand model for a McDonalds burger because they needed his tiny feminine dwarf hands to make their food look larger and more appealing in comparison? :lol: Doubt any 'modeling' shot would include his head, it's not the type of head you want to see walking towards you in a dark alley, let alone a poster meant to sell... anything, really.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Marcos, that's funny. Why don't you ask your wife to look at PAG's photos so you can get a female perspective? Sometimes a female perspective is useful in these matters, since we are not females and can only speculate as to what females see in men like PAG?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
August 28th, 2021, 4:05 am
Marcos, that's funny. Why don't you ask your wife to look at PAG's photos so you can get a female perspective? Sometimes a female perspective is useful in these matters, since we are not females and can only speculate as to what females see in men like PAG?
I asked her. She said:

"He looks like one of those old men who still tries to act like he's cool even though he's not. Like a short black man who has a midlife crisis. The body language of the girls in his photos seems like they are not into him sexually but they tolerate him because maybe, they pity him?"

Lol she's brutally honest with these things. :lol:

Me: "So is he handsome to you?"
Her: "No, he's not handsome. Even for a black man he is below average in looks."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 28th, 2021, 3:52 am
Yeah, he was probably a background model somewhere. Or maybe he was a hand model for a McDonalds burger because they needed his tiny feminine dwarf hands to make their food look larger and more appealing in comparison? :lol: Doubt any 'modeling' shot would include his head, it's not the type of head you want to see walking towards you in a dark alley, let alone a poster meant to sell... anything, really.
LoL :lol:
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I keep reading references to the man but do not remember any of his posts.

But if he is short, that doesn't mean he couldn't be a male model. Actors can be short. Dustin Hoffman is about 5'6". Tom Cruise is 5'7". They can just stand on a crate if they have to.

There was a girl in my high school the other kids said had done modeling. She was fat, had short hair, an unattractive face, and had goth clothes and make-up. I remember passing by her between the tables in the lunch room. One could see her back fat protruding out past her bra straps. They need models that have all different kinds of looks.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrMan wrote:
August 28th, 2021, 7:23 am
I keep reading references to the man but do not remember any of his posts.

But if he is short, that doesn't mean he couldn't be a male model. Actors can be short. Dustin Hoffman is about 5'6". Tom Cruise is 5'7". They can just stand on a crate if they have to.

There was a girl in my high school the other kids said had done modeling. She was fat, had short hair, an unattractive face, and had goth clothes and make-up. I remember passing by her between the tables in the lunch room. One could see her back fat protruding out past her bra straps. They need models that have all different kinds of looks.
That's about the full extent of his believability, MrMan; a fat goth girl with unattractive features who "other kids" have made some far-fetched claims about. Only the fat goth girl is a tiny, chubby black man. And 'the other kids' is PAG himself. A sad creature.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I can't believe PAG is still around after all these years, trolling like there's no tomorrow.

I know (as @hypermak told me on chat) that he, once again, used that one photo of me and my wife to mock him. I personally don't give a dead rat's a$$ about his low-life attempts at slandering. I don't hate him, but I don't pity him, either.

He has about the same chances of being a male model, as he has to be a successful entrepreneur or polymath. Zero point zero. The way I see it - and I don't think he has changed at all - he is a delusional man with nothing to show for, who resorts to trolling on fringe forum like this to groom his ego a little bit. I met a fair share of these kinds of people in my life and this is, literally, the only way the can stay alive: they make up a narrative about who they are or what they do and they absolutely must find someone who believes that narrative, lest their psychological house of cards comes down crashing and they lose their minds for good.

Gentlemen, the only way to make him go away (until the next time he's back) is not to feed his trolling ways. Even telling him, to his face, that he is a pathetic phoney is only likely to trigger more rage, hence more trolling.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:
August 28th, 2021, 11:22 pm
I can't believe PAG is still around after all these years, trolling like there's no tomorrow.

I know (as @hypermak told me on chat) that he, once again, used that one photo of me and my wife to mock him. I personally don't give a dead rat's a$$ about his low-life attempts at slandering. I don't hate him, but I don't pity him, either.

He has about the same chances of being a male model, as he has to be a successful entrepreneur or polymath. Zero point zero. The way I see it - and I don't think he has changed at all - he is a delusional man with nothing to show for, who resorts to trolling on fringe forum like this to groom his ego a little bit. I met a fair share of these kinds of people in my life and this is, literally, the only way the can stay alive: they make up a narrative about who they are or what they do and they absolutely must find someone who believes that narrative, lest their psychological house of cards comes down crashing and they lose their minds for good.

Gentlemen, the only way to make him go away (until the next time he's back) is not to feed his trolling ways. Even telling him, to his face, that he is a pathetic phoney is only likely to trigger more rage, hence more trolling.
It's funny when he thought sharing your picture would somehow 'shame' you; it only shows you being a man of a certain age with a beautiful wife who is honestly far cuter than anything I've ever seen Shawn Blake with, and who likes you for who you are, and not for the contents of your wallet. Something Shawn Blake never say. Ever.

PAG is a sad, sad little man. But I do love his tough guy persona being 'busted'. He claims to be tall, macho, strong, dangerous, a powerful executive, a seducer of women... but he's a tiny little pudgy loser lol.