Why is the Anglosphere as whole so anti-P4P? It seems one big flaw in those cultures, seeking female validation

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Why is the Anglosphere as whole so anti-P4P? It seems one big flaw in those cultures, seeking female validation

Post by Archibault »

Here are two models I present to you:

Non-Anglosphere country: P4P is legal; most guys who want to get laid go to a brothel..etc. If they choose to go, it seems that in countries where the price of sex is low. Most guys don't care much about women. In that, they don't say, "Wow, having a lot of sex with women makes you a REAL man." I have also noticed a lot of solidarity among the men. Women tend to have a lower spot in society since some guys say, "Every woman has a price."

Anglosphere country; Let's assume the P4P is legal. It is still very stigmatized. There's a tendency of men in the anglosphere to "shame" other men. Oh, you go to a "brothel you're a loser." Or, "You can't get it for free bro, you're a loser." Or, "you are cheating!" These guys fail to realize that if you "Game," the women will always have the power. She can switch her mind and decide not to be interested in hooking up. All the time, effort, and money effort you spend can end in one minute.

Meanwhile, in the client and provider relationship, the client will always have the upper hand since the provider caters to the client's needs. You will get laid almost 90 percent of the time.

What do you guys think? I have done both p4p and pua for many years and believe p4p is way more efficient. Meanwhile, PUA can be fun but less efficient, and you spend tons of time and get little in return.