December 6, 2021 is Dox Day

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

December 6, 2021 is Dox Day

Post by Tsar »

That time is "Dox Day" and I haven't decided to let it go...

And when I do what I plan to do...

He will pay me whatever I demand for Retribution!!!

And I said I wouldn't give away any hints about who this person is...but...I changed my mind...

I'll give three hints:
1. He operates a financial service company. He also employs a lot of people in the Philippines and the third world.
2. He made the 40 under 40 List. He is Jewish...officially an American but of German-Jew lineage. He lives in Washington State but comes from another state.
3. Winston uses the company that man started and he mentioned the company by name a few times.

And I'll be telling everyone exactly how much money (actually, crypto...which can be turned into a massive stack of money) I got from that decamillionaire.

And if anything happens after I get that money...I will be like Wilson Fisk...because I am "The Ill Intent" that will destroy all my enemies in America IRL...

And you know what, if I am being metaphorical, and America is a city...then I do not love my "city" like the "Samaritan" and I will always be the "Ill Intent" despite wearing a nice smile and a mask of kindness...

After all, Former Soviet President Khrushchev said he survived Stalin by "playing the bumbling fool" and in America I will play the fool...so I will ultimately become the "Ill Intent" that surprises everyone.

I can't wait to brag about how I made an Elite lose!!! It will show my power and my magnificence to the world.

It is August 6, 2021 today!

Sometime in the first week of December 2021...will be Dox Day!!!

When I showcase my power about how I made a rising star of the Elite (most definitely rising Illuminati member) then I will show them they made a terrible mistake holding me back in life! That it will be the first shot in a "Tsar vs. Illuminati" War. Because if I get even two million euros equivalent from the decamillionaire...then I will easily become a centimillionaire within several years...and no one gets to anything above $1,000,000 in total net worth without either being in the "club" or being an oblivious servant or drone serving the interests of the club...

And my infection has only increased my hatred, anger, and rage at America and the Elites...and don't forget the Covid-19 too...I hate what it has created in the world...so an Elite will pay...

To quote Elliot Rodger...it will be my "Day of Retribution" where I take to the internet and "I will slaughter" the reputation of an Elite unless the Elite pays me!!!

I need to add teeth to my "Dox" so I will be making videos across social media to get people interested in the story...and what a story it will be...

And everyone will just be pawns in my game to being victorious!!!

Here is my "Czar" theme song!!!

And I will have looted from an Elite like a King of Thieves...showing the Elites my true power!

I have read a lot about psychological manipulation, grandiose plots, public relations, Machiavellian schemes, and others...and now in the days ahead...one of my hobbies is going to be putting all the pieces together to form something like gears in clockwork...and then...when the clock strikes midnight...it is "Zero Hour" and "My War Begins!!!"

And then I will say this to all the other Elites!!!

And then everyone on the forum will know when I have a luxurious 500,000 Euro Chateau or Villa with the most beautiful property landscape and fountains, and statues and I will call it my Primavera Palace because I will celebrate Easter in my Palace. I might even have a small vineyard and have luxury wine made in exclusive tiny batches...

Everyone knows I need money, that revenge is best served cold, and that I will ultimately get revenge for what he did...I am just making sure I think of the most perfect way to execute my plot so it likely works!

What does everyone think? Should I follow through with my Dox Day on December 6, 2021? That just might be the beginning of Dox Day like the opening salvo of a beautiful and destructive war!!! Since I want to slowly turn up the heat to make him more willing to pay me to make his "dossier" disappear.

And trust me...what I have planned to upload on YouTube, Bitchute, and other websites...it will really make him nervous...nervous that if his dossier got out...someone might actually kill him!!! LOL

I will tie in other conspiracy plots so I can draw in so many more people...because as they say, the more people who follow me, will add more intensity and teeth to my threat to "slaughter his reputation" so bad he will be a "Living Pedo Meme in the Flesh of a Human!"

Does everyone want me to show you my skill in Doxing an Elite? Of course, that showing my skill is nothing compared to the crypto payout I will receive.

Then...I will play this song from Game of Thrones to highlight how I destroyed an Elite!!!

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: December 6, 2021 is Dox Day

Post by Tsar »

OMG!!! I just sent an email to the Elite...

I wonder what sort of response I will be getting tomorrow...if any...but I imagine he will be talking to his lawyers too.

@gsjackson Can I send you a copy of the email I sent to him and you give me a random opinion on the odds of if I will get into any trouble?

I tried to make it as civil as possible but I am also bluffing about some things because I am also playing "a bluff merged with psychological manipulation."
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑