Life is horrible

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Life is horrible

Post by Cornfed »

For example, the guy who I thought had the ideal Western relationship, podcaster JFG, was just dumped by his girlfriend. It just shows that you can do everything right and still fail. Gosh darn it.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Re: Life is horrible

Post by Italianman »

What a loser. Probably wasn't giving her good sex. I guess not everyone has an 8-inch sausage lol
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

When the world rots, life is good for maggots.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Italianman wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 1:58 pm
What a loser. Probably wasn't giving her good sex. I guess not everyone has an 8-inch sausage lol
:lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 19th, 2021, 2:55 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 12:51 am
For example, the guy who I thought had the ideal Western relationship, podcaster JFG, was just dumped by his girlfriend. It just shows that you can do everything right and still fail. Gosh darn it.
Who is this podcaster and what sort of supposedly 'ideal' relationship did he have? Can't find much about the guy or his girlfriend on the internet, maybe you could tell a little more about the pair?
The reason you can’t find much about him on the Internet is that he has been shadow-banned A couple of years ago he was bigger than the BBC. After a couple of trainwreck relationships he moved up to the Arctic Circle and took a lady who seemed to be very nice with him, and established a household there. That seems to be about the best you can do in the West. Although his lady seemed very nice, she always seemed a couple of sandwiches shy of a picnic, so I guess the whole thing might have been doomed from the start. I thought I'd got to know them in a way, and it just makes me feel sad.
cathyaaa
Freshman Poster

Post by cathyaaa »

Love life love yourself
Better Job, Better Education, Better World.Teaching in China