No-one is posting anything

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: No-one is posting anything

Post by HouseMD »

Yohan wrote:
March 27th, 2021, 7:18 am
Cornfed wrote:
March 26th, 2021, 8:37 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 26th, 2021, 2:41 pm
Alright, fair enough. As for me, I am seriously considering converting to Islam in order to marry a young Indonesian woman from a conservative family. She seems to have very good values and is not at all Westernized. The difference in talking to her, and other Asian girls, is ENORMOUS. There is no flirting, no suggestive language. She's incredibly wholesome.
I thought you were already married. When I was in Sydney a few years ago it seemed like the Muslim females there were secretly sluts.
You are right, Cornfed. This is a rather strange comment from MarcosZeitola.

I am not sure if this comment from MZ is serious or sarcastic. Likely sarcastic, I guess, as a reply to Tsar or Fschmidt - or Cornfed? :lol:

Seriously seen, as a Muslim man in some countries - but not everywhere - you might get permission to marry several times.

However this is a question of how much money you have, if her parents will agree, you have also ask your first wife if she agrees, and nowadays many young Muslim men do not have enough income for themselves - they are poor and feel lonely, no woman will ever look at them....

Many Muslim countries and also countries with a strong Muslim minority are plainly poor in Asia.... some of them are war-disabled like Syria or Afghanistan, don't expect foreigners are welcome in Pakistan - others are very poor like Bangladeshi - and also living condition in Myanmar in its Muslim zones are appalling and not much better in Southern Philippines.

I don't think, MZ is willing to pay a dowry of sometimes even considerably more than 100 gold-coins (each about USD 400,-) after converting to Shia Islam for an Iranian girl which payment of gold-coins is due in case of divorce. Pre-nups not accepted in Iran!

https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/i ... il-1.81305
Iran pre-nups land thousands of men in jail
So what you're telling me is that as a high income guy, Islam is the way for me to get a lot of wives with little effort?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

HouseMD wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 9:29 am
So what you're telling me is that as a high income guy, Islam is the way for me to get a lot of wives with little effort?
I think so, Islam dating/marriage/divorce is strongly connected with money and always the man pays.
Demands can be very high, especially in Western courts, where the judge considers such marriage contracts as a kind of a pre-nup.

A simple summery can be found here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahr

An example of Western court ruling
https://familyllb.com/2017/11/23/is-hus ... -property/

Keep in mind a Iranian gold-coin is about USD 450,-
https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/world-c ... har-azadi/

Cases are known where rich Iranian families were asking from the ex-husband of their daughters after divorce (initiated by the daughter!) up to 800 gold-coins but now Iranian court usually insist on max. limit of 120 gold coins and can be paid by one gold coin per month (still about the half of a salary of an average Iranian young employee.

No Muslim man with moderate income will tell you that marriage/divorce is easy and cheap.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Yohan wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 9:57 am
HouseMD wrote:
I think so, Islam dating/marriage/divorce is strongly connected with money and always the man pays.
Demands can be very high, especially in Western courts, where the judge considers such marriage contracts as a kind of a pre-nup.

A simple summery can be found here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahr

An example of Western court ruling
https://familyllb.com/2017/11/23/is-hus ... -property/

Keep in mind a Iranian gold-coin is about USD 450,-
https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/world-c ... har-azadi/

Cases are known where rich Iranian families were asking from the ex-husband of their daughters after divorce (initiated by the daughter!) up to 800 gold-coins but now Iranian court usually insist on max. limit of 120 gold coins and can be paid by one gold coin per month (still about the half of a salary of an average Iranian young employee.

No Muslim man with moderate income will tell you that marriage/divorce is easy and cheap.
$48,000 is cheap as hell for a divorce, especially if you're paying it off at $400/month. I can cover that in just over two hours of work for the month or 240 hours for the full price. Cheap and efficient way to be rid of an ex
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 10:00 am
$48,000 is cheap as hell for a divorce, especially if you're paying it off at $400/month. I can cover that in just over two hours of work for the month or 240 hours for the full price. Cheap and efficient way to be rid of an ex
That's not cheap. You are just lucky enough to have the opportunity to have been able to get accepted and afford a medical program in America, then get an internship and an upper class job afterwards, and America has really overpriced healthcare costs so all medical professionals are typically upper class and it is also because the medical programs artificially limit the number of doctors in America so when they really need more doctors the hospitals in America just issue work visas for foreign doctors. Most Americans don't even have $400 for an emergency anymore.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

HouseMD wrote:
Yohan wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 9:57 am
$48,000 is cheap as hell for a divorce, especially if you're paying it off at $400/month. ...
This is not cheap in Iran, check out the average salary of a working young male in this region.

----------------------------------------------

In USA it's a bit more expensive, in this case 700 gold coins = approx USD 315.000,-
and it's not only about gold-coins, but also about real estate property...

http://masscases.com/cases/app/94/94massappct123.html

Oppressed women in Iran? Are you kidding me?
Totally open also for dowry fraud
https://www.hindustantimes.com/world/ir ... mtUPM.html
Iran charges woman over alleged 10-marriage con trick
A young Iranian woman accused of marrying -- and divorcing -- 10 men in less than two years under an elaborate con trick has been charged with fraud, state media reported Sunday.
And such cases are many, just do a google search, and not only in Iran and with Muslims, but with Hindu men and their families too, check out 498A penal code, dowry fraud.

https://blog.ipleaders.in/what-to-do-if ... ainst-you/
What to do if a false domestic violence and dowry case is registered against you
Women use the weapons called Section 498A and Dowry Act to file a false complaint so as to attack their husband. Section 498A of Indian Penal Code is a provision under which a husband, his parents, and relatives can be booked for subjecting a woman to cruelty to meet their unlawful demands (dowry). Generally, the husband, his parents, and relatives are immediately arrested without sufficient investigation and put behind bars on non-bailable terms. Even if the complaint is false, the accused is presumed to be guilty until he or she proves innocence in the court.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
You can only have four wives and you have to give all the stuff you were giving your first wife to all your wives. So for example, if you had a certain sized house with one wife you would need a house 3.5 times the size with four wives. It might make paying your student loans off a little harder.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Tsar wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 12:59 pm
HouseMD wrote:
That's not cheap. You are just lucky enough to have the opportunity to have been able to get accepted and afford a medical program in America, then get an internship and an upper class job afterwards,
While I'm not a fan of current prevailing views on human health of the M.D. class, It's not accurate to attribute their status to luck. Pre-med types have to work their asses off in a very demanding undergraduate curriculum and then do well on the MCAT just to have a chance to get into an American medical school. They have had to work very hard for several years to put themselves in an advantageous financial position. Whatever their shortcomings, they are not suitable objects of resentment for good financial fortune, the way that, say, Bill Gates, is. They emerged from a genuine meritocracy. Ace organic chemistry and just about everything else as an undergraduate, and you can do it too.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

gsjackson wrote:
March 29th, 2021, 6:14 am
Tsar wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 12:59 pm
HouseMD wrote:
That's not cheap. You are just lucky enough to have the opportunity to have been able to get accepted and afford a medical program in America, then get an internship and an upper class job afterwards,
While I'm not a fan of current prevailing views on human health of the M.D. class, It's not accurate to attribute their status to luck. Pre-med types have to work their asses off in a very demanding undergraduate curriculum and then do well on the MCAT just to have a chance to get into an American medical school. They have had to work very hard for several years to put themselves in an advantageous financial position. Whatever their shortcomings, they are not suitable objects of resentment for good financial fortune, the way that, say, Bill Gates, is. They emerged from a genuine meritocracy. Ace organic chemistry and just about everything else as an undergraduate, and you can do it too.
I sort of agree with you except American education isn't always about merit. I know the courses and training and hours would be hard so if they get it they did earn it. I was saying that there are many people who might otherwise become doctors if there were more spots or they could get in based on merit rather than race or because they had a family member go there or because they cannot afford it so couldn't.

Certain races get bonus points with admissions. Privileged people get student loans or go to better universities based on luck of birth, born into status, or location.

Medical professions would earn less in America if the number of doctors weren't kept at artificially low numbers. That's why there are many Indian doctors on H1B1 work visas in America or so I heard.

For a white male in America to get into a medical program is more luck because any white males needs luck in America but also any male.

More than 25% of men in America are unemployed. Bet that's almost entirely Millennial men and younger, with the majority being White.

The point is that not everyone who can do it has the opportunity to do it. Not everyone that would do it has the money to do it.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I guess the 1978 Bakke case is still prevailing law: Med schools can take diversity into account in the admission process, but they can't set up a quota system. Whether or not this results in de facto quota systems I guess you would need to look at on a case-by-case basis.

The thing that white males have going for them is that the pre-med curriculum is so demanding. A lot of women just aren't motivated enough to master it, and lower cognitive capabilities can present a barrier as well.

That's not to say that med schools either admit or graduate towering and well-rounded intellects. They are educated into a very narrow (and I think largely incorrect) model of human functioning. But just to get there they have got to be extremely motivated and willing to grind for years.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

gsjackson wrote:
March 29th, 2021, 7:54 am
I guess the 1978 Bakke case is still prevailing law: Med schools can take diversity into account in the admission process, but they can't set up a quota system. Whether or not this results in de facto quota systems I guess you would need to look at on a case-by-case basis.

The thing that white males have going for them is that the pre-med curriculum is so demanding. A lot of women just aren't motivated enough to master it, and lower cognitive capabilities can present a barrier as well.

That's not to say that med schools either admit or graduate towering and well-rounded intellects. They are educated into a very narrow (and I think largely incorrect) model of human functioning. But just to get there they have got to be extremely motivated and willing to grind for years.
There aren't quotas but diversity is taken into account, however even with that black and Hispanic applicants are underrepresented compared to the population. If it were strictly a numbers game, schools would be 65% Asian, 33% white, and 2% everyone else.

As to what we learn being "incorrect," that's the sort of assumption people make when they have no idea what the curriculum consists of. Most of medicine is damage control for people's poor life choices, we aren't learning what is wrong, but how to best mitigate the dumb decisions people make using medication. Want to avoid health problems? Eat as close to a vegan high protein diet as you can, don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs, and don't bang anyone except your wife in the entirety of your life. Sleep well and for at least 7 hours a day but no more than 9, get a good mix of aerobic and anaerobic exercise in, and stay physically active as many hours of the day as possible. Avoid plastics. Get outside at least a few hours a week. Minimize processed sugar intake (natural sugar is fine though).

If you're not doing all of that, well, that's pills to handle whatever dumb decision you made. If people lived healthy lives, medical costs would drop by 80%+
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
March 29th, 2021, 6:42 pm
gsjackson wrote:

There aren't quotas but diversity is taken into account, however even with that black and Hispanic applicants are underrepresented compared to the population. If it were strictly a numbers game, schools would be 65% Asian, 33% white, and 2% everyone else.

As to what we learn being "incorrect," that's the sort of assumption people make when they have no idea what the curriculum consists of. Most of medicine is damage control for people's poor life choices, we aren't learning what is wrong, but how to best mitigate the dumb decisions people make using medication. Want to avoid health problems? Eat as close to a vegan high protein diet as you can, don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs, and don't bang anyone except your wife in the entirety of your life. Sleep well and for at least 7 hours a day but no more than 9, get a good mix of aerobic and anaerobic exercise in, and stay physically active as many hours of the day as possible. Avoid plastics. Get outside at least a few hours a week. Minimize processed sugar intake (natural sugar is fine though).

If you're not doing all of that, well, that's pills to handle whatever dumb decision you made. If people lived healthy lives, medical costs would drop by 80%+
That was a great post, I think I should follow it.
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

HouseMD wrote:
gsjackson wrote:

Can't disagree with most of that. My gripe with the medical profession is when they align themselves with Big Pharma's agenda and just dispense pills to counteract the symptoms arising from unhealthy living. And I disagree with their model to the extent that it's still materialist and mechanistic, with human beings just the sum of their physical parts and chemical interactions. The model works fairly well for switching out defective parts -- knees, heart valves, etc, -- but falls down when it comes to addressing internal stuff, like cancer.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Except that a glass of wine or two a day actually lowers bad cholesterol, increases good cholesterol, and increases life expectancy. That is why people in Italy, Greece, Spain, and probably both Portugal and France live the longest compared to other White ethnic groups. Red wine is obviously the best when it comes to prolonging life expectancy.

Next is the sex part. Great advice in theory but not practical in 2021. Idealistic views which is sort of what I had pre-2020 are never reality. Best advice to give a son is to bang as many girls as possible as a teenager. Best advice for a daughter is to stay a virgin to marry a good guy. A girl's virginity is her "be respected like a princess and given loyalty" token. If she gets deflowered she has nothing much to get respect and loyalty. That is why divorce is really common in 2021. Slut females thinking they can spread their leg and ride cock without any consequences. Maybe a guy would be too polite to admit such things to girls or know why they broke up with a girl but they subconsciously know. Some guys might actually live longer with several different female sex partners compared to just one. Absintence and only having sex with a clean spouse is the best way to end STDs over a few generations but it would never happen in reality.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

gsjackson wrote:
March 30th, 2021, 8:58 am
HouseMD wrote:
gsjackson wrote:

Can't disagree with most of that. My gripe with the medical profession is when they align themselves with Big Pharma's agenda and just dispense pills to counteract the symptoms arising from unhealthy living. And I disagree with their model to the extent that it's still materialist and mechanistic, with human beings just the sum of their physical parts and chemical interactions. The model works fairly well for switching out defective parts -- knees, heart valves, etc, -- but falls down when it comes to addressing internal stuff, like cancer.
Again, that isn't really how it is taught. We learn a lot about maintaining health and normal function but no patient wants to hear it. Health is 90% lifestyle and while we educate patients to the best of our ability, no amount of prescribing a lifestyle makes someone stick to it.

With regard to biochemistry, there's certain areas where we know it very well and others where we're doing our best. With regard to cancee, cancer is a disease that has infinite potential etiologies and presentations. It isn't one disease, so it is a very tough nut to crack. If you want your best shot of surviving many solid tumors though, vegan ketogenic diets are your best hope, as they ssriously limit metabolic activity within many types of solid tumors. Other malignancies, well, resilts aren't going to be as well since they aren't as metabolically dependent
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
March 30th, 2021, 9:40 am
Except that a glass of wine or two a day actually lowers bad cholesterol, increases good cholesterol, and increases life expectancy. That is why people in Italy, Greece, Spain, and probably both Portugal and France live the longest compared to other White ethnic groups. Red wine is obviously the best when it comes to prolonging life expectancy.

Next is the sex part. Great advice in theory but not practical in 2021. Idealistic views which is sort of what I had pre-2020 are never reality. Best advice to give a son is to bang as many girls as possible as a teenager. Best advice for a daughter is to stay a virgin to marry a good guy. A girl's virginity is her "be respected like a princess and given loyalty" token. If she gets deflowered she has nothing much to get respect and loyalty. That is why divorce is really common in 2021. Slut females thinking they can spread their leg and ride cock without any consequences. Maybe a guy would be too polite to admit such things to girls or know why they broke up with a girl but they subconsciously know. Some guys might actually live longer with several different female sex partners compared to just one. Absintence and only having sex with a clean spouse is the best way to end STDs over a few generations but it would never happen in reality.
The more banging you do, the more likely you are to need my services. Chlamydia, hepatitis, HIV, herpes, syphilis, and HPV are always lurking, and statistically if you are sleeping around you will get one or more of the above. I've acquired a whole rainbow of HPV strains that have put me at great risk for cancer down the line, for instance. Not fun my dude, would have been better if I had just one and done it. Not to mention that this also puts my wife at risk of cancer.