What's been your personal experiences of coronavirus disease?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mattyman
Junior Poster

What's been your personal experiences of coronavirus disease?

Post by mattyman »

I'm just a curious whether anyone's had the disease or knows anyone who's had the disease. What have your experiences been? If you've had it, did you have it severely? If you know anyone who's had it, did they get it very badly or suffer complications from it?

It's highly likely that in most cases yourself or people you knew had mild symptoms that got better. However, complications can be very serious indeed & can be very, very nasty.

Have any of you personally;
  • Had the disease severely yourself and needed hospital treatment
  • Known someone who's had the disease badly
  • Lost someone as a result of the disease or the disease as a complicating factor
If any of the above are true, it's totally understandable that you might fear this disease & support restrictons, and you should avoid it like the plague.

Even so, I want you to check through the list of risk factors and make sure yourself or the people you know and love do not have those risk-factor conditions; here's a list of such conditions from the UK National Health Service;
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavir ... ronavirus/.

RE Third-party anecdotes, if you've not had bad experiences or don't personally know anyone who's had a bad experience and are going by anecdotes, that's not an experience of the disease, it's a 3rd party anecdote.

So what's been your personal experience of coronavirus if yo've had it? Please do share.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What's been your personal experiences of coronavirus disease?

Post by Moretorque »

It's all bull shit and the commie take down of all undesirable business so that the only thing left standing is commie corp!

The Sheeep have shit for brains..
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

None, of course
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If it weren't for the evil global regime, I, like everyone, would have never known or cared that covid even existed.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

My sister knows a lot of people who have had it. A couple had it quite bad and needed oxygen. They were both obese guys... younger than me too. One of our distant relatives died of it too, but she was quite old.

The psychological effects of it have been bad for me. I've been locked down for practically a year now. I lost my China job because of it, then I couldn't start my Thailand job when they closed the borders. I couldn't start a UK IT job because of lockdown #1 and I gave up my teaching postgraduate qualification because it was bullshit trying to do that and cope with Covid.

What annoys me is that dickheads flamed me on Reddit for pointing out that the thing came from a lab. Fast forward a year and there is no evidence at all that it did not come from a lab. Big tech and Biden will stop the truth coming out, and any consequences for the commies.

Also I'm annoyed that the .gov haven't told anyone that cod liver oil and oily fish is our #1 defence (Nordic countries have ~10x less deaths than similarly sized US states).
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

xiongmao wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 12:56 am
.... I've been locked down for practically a year now. I lost my China job because of it, then I couldn't start my Thailand job when they closed the borders. I couldn't start a UK IT job because of lockdown
What annoys me is that dickheads flamed me on Reddit for pointing out that the thing came from a lab.
I am luckily retired, allowance is OK - no financial problem, but I am restricted to Japan, no way to go abroad without paying a lot of additional fees for testing, quarantine, covid-insurance and so on. No guarantee that I can return without paying again for the same procedure despite being a permanent Japanese resident. - Otherwise, within Japan there are not many restrictions, you can go out and travel to anywhere in all Japan, life almost normal and covid-19 is present mainly within the large cities of Tokyo and nearby, Nagoya, Osaka and Fukuoka.

Japan is very pissed off with China which kept all of its disaster in secret and their tourists and business visitors coming from Wuhan infected thousands of Japanese people in Hokkaido and in Kyoto area, also Japanese tourists coming back from China (and later on from Italy and France too) imported covid-19 into Japan, US military servicemen and some family members after a round trip in Asia including China infected many Japanese in Okinawa.

In South Korea a certain religious group of Koreans coming back from China infected thousands of people in one city in South Korea.
Also Korean business travellers infected many Koreans after coming back from China to Seoul.

Japan offers now financial help to Japanese companies, which are willing to move out of China, either back to Japan or to elsewhere (Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines etc.) - so far about 90 companies applied for this program.

----------------------------------

Nobody here in Japan and South Korea has any intention to assist and protect China with its untrustworthy behavior and ridiculous claims that the virus came originally from Italy or from USA and other nonsense.

However we have many private and public laboratories in Japan and South Korea and no research so far over many months showed up with any indication that this covid-19 virus was artificially produced.

It has to be pointed out that this finding does not mean that this covid-19 virus did not escape from a laboratory in China.
It means merely, that this covid-19 virus was NOT artifically created.

The origin and route of infection remain unclear, likely from bats, snakes - later carried on by other animals and finally jumped over to humans.