I am now a believer in Bitcoin

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rudder
Junior Poster

Re: I am now a believer in Bitcoin

Post by rudder »

Yeah, I cashed out most of my stack about six months too early.

My next attempt at life-changing wealth is with HEX. Much better project than BTC.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Cornfed wrote:
November 13th, 2021, 2:37 pm
Stranton wrote:
November 13th, 2021, 1:46 pm
Decu wrote:
March 11th, 2021, 1:41 pm
I wonder how high we are going in 2021. Will it be $70k or maybe even $100k? I read a lot of articles at that at the moment we have fundamental bull run news. Say, about Musk's crypto influence or different cases of mass adoption (the other day USDC came to Visa). All the ado is a sign of ongoing growth, my opinion.
BTC will beat them all in the long run. That is my prediction :) It can no longer be stopped.
The conventional wisdom, which I agree with, seems to be that this is bitcoin's last hurrah. It will rise quite high and then crash to practically nothing in the next few months. It has no long term future due to its lack of privacy.
That's my thesis too. Check out Monero (XMR).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this quote by Warren Buffett about Bitcoin that Rock sent me. What do you think? He says its a house of cards with no intrinsic value to hold it up and produces nothing of real value. Is that true? If so then why do so many believe in it?

Warren Buffett:

"If you ... owned all of the bitcoin in the world and you offered it to me for $25, I wouldn't take it," Buffett said. "Because what would I do with it? I'll have to sell it back to you one way or another. It isn't going to do anything."

He described his views on farmland and rental properties versus bitcoin as "the difference between productive assets and something that depends on the next guy paying you more than the last guy got."

"The apartments are going to produce rent and the farms are going to produce food," he said. "If I've got all the bitcoin, I'm back wherever [anonymous bitcoin founder Satoshi] was."

He attributed the allure of bitcoin to a type of "magic" that draws investors.

"Whether it goes up or down in the next year or five years or 10 years, I don't know. But one thing I'm sure of is that it doesn't multiply, it doesn't produce anything," he said. "It's got a magic to it, and people have attached magic to lots of things."

Buffett has long been against cryptocurrencies. He told CNBC in 2018 that "they will come to a bad ending" and said that Berkshire Hathaway will "never have a position in them."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is it true that Bitcoin is collapsing? See below.

Trillion-dollar crypto collapse sparks flurry of US lawsuits – who’s to blame? - The Guardian
https://apple.news/AXO2wonz3QAGqSXVNr_fa2A
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 8:43 am

Trillion-dollar crypto collapse sparks flurry of US lawsuits – who’s to blame? - The Guardian
No, it's a hoax. The entire crypto collapse is part of the Great Reset because the Western Elites started a War with Russia that they intend to use as the catalyst for collapsing the West and engaging in the ultimate redistribution of wealth to the Elites and a move towards totalitarian control once people are desperate, afraid, or angry enough to surrender power to new Bolshevik Leaders of the West.

Bitcoin is also much older with less real utility than newer cryptocurrency.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Some coins that probably deserve to go to zero will go to zero, but for those of us who hold on to inherently valuable coins like privacy related stuff should still get rich.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:

Bitcoin started dropping because that cunt Bill Gates started harping on about how bitcoin was bad for the environment and all that shit. Then Musk condemned it and it tanked. I was close to 10K on my bitcoin and now I have less than I originally invested.

I think it will climb back up though, despite what the elites keep trying. Bitcoin is the logical answer to the zionist jew controlled central banking system. The elites do not control bitcoin, the people do. If we accepted it as our main currency we would cut out the "middle man" with the banks and get rid of them for good.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 12:23 pm
Winston wrote:

Bitcoin started dropping because that cunt Bill Gates started harping on about how bitcoin was bad for the environment and all that shit. Then Musk condemned it and it tanked. I was close to 10K on my bitcoin and now I have less than I originally invested.

I think it will climb back up though, despite what the elites keep trying. Bitcoin is the logical answer to the zionist jew controlled central banking system. The elites do not control bitcoin, the people do. If we accepted it as our main currency we would cut out the "middle man" with the banks and get rid of them for good.
Bill Gates is the worst. Musk is very much about his personal ego.

I think two things are threats to the Eites. Gold is more of a threat because it's real and a store of value. Crypto is better for transactions and commerce. Merging both into a new sort of way to save and transact would be best for ordinary people.

Jews and Elites only have power because of fiat money. Fiat money is an illusion.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 1:43 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 12:23 pm
Winston wrote:

Bill Gates is the worst. Musk is very much about his personal ego.

I think two things are threats to the Eites. Gold is more of a threat because it's real and a store of value. Crypto is better for transactions and commerce. Merging both into a new sort of way to save and transact would be best for ordinary people.

Jews and Elites only have power because of fiat money. Fiat money is an illusion.
I agree, fiat currency is nothing. It's disgusting how it has more value than people. It pissed me off with idiots in the UK celebrating the Queen's jubilee. They had a carriage made of gold paraded through London with a hologram of the Queen in it waving at the herd. Meanwhile, literally two streets away there will be someone starving and homeless. It always makes me laugh when people ask where the money will come from to help others when money comes from nowhere anyway. People ignoring the suffering of others and obsessing over abstract ideas which have no basis in reality.

As for Bitcoin, it got Bill Gates (Not religious, but if I was to guess who the antichrist was I'd put my money on this cunt) pissed off and speaking out against it then it's good by me! I think it should be made a recognised world currency across all countries and we could starve out these zionist jews and no longer have to live as debt slaves to the cunts. We'd cut them out of our transactions completely as transactions would just become one to one without money moving between banks. f**k them.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The time to buy bitcoin is when nobody is posting "this is the time to buy bitcoin".

We're still a long ways away from this.

It might do well in the future. It might not do. I've sorted my finances and the next thing I want to stack is physical metals.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

amyst wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 2:33 pm
I invested in Luna already. no more crypto for me
I've still got some bitcoin, but it's a fraction of what I had before. I'm still pretty confident in it rising back up again.

BTW has anyone moved any of their bitcoin into the rewards wallet? I heard this is a bad idea because they are investing with your bitcoin and there is no guarantee they won't lose all of it.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Can't you fools see the central banks can minipulate everything everywhere? We can never break free of this system with such foolishness...
Time to Hide!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Moretorque wrote:
July 3rd, 2022, 3:04 pm
Can't you fools see the central banks can minipulate everything everywhere? We can never break free of this system with such foolishness...
I'm a trader based on charts only, not hodler who talks about how "the mathematics" ensure BTC or whatever crypto was a certainty to be at $300k last January or whatever they said before they all crashed along with the stocks bubble. But it's not clear to me the central banks can manipulate crypto however they want....
I'm sure they can smack it around no problem by trading it themselves (kinda like what they do messing around with futures contracts to manipulate gold and silver prices), since the jew bankers in the Federal Reserve (and some other central banks) can print $$$ out of thin air.
But Russia, China, and the others involved in BRICS who clearly don't want to play ZOGs game have been working on an alternative reserve currency to get unshackled from the jewnited states dollar controlled by jews, and we've seen some "conservative" political victories in the USSA recently (so it's uncertain if governments are going to be able to fully regulate crypto). So my point there: I don't really see the jew banksters having total control of crypto or everything else, even if they can manipulate prices of anything to some degree via their tribe's ponzi scheme fiat / fractional reserve banking systems....
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I'm loving the crash. People are getting taken for a ride because they bought into an idea that big investors had long since taken control of. They're making off with your cash and after things deflate they'll boost the assets again and keep pumping and dumping suckers for everything they have
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I'm loving the crash. People are getting taken for a ride because they bought into an idea that big investors had long since taken control of. They're making off with your cash and after things deflate they'll boost the assets again and keep pumping and dumping suckers for everything they have