Does anybody here think a global reset on humans is good?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Does anybody here think a global reset on humans is good?

Post by Moretorque »

I am just curious because I have lost all hope in humanity to be able to do the right thing or things going foward and a major die off would solve alot of the problems in order to start over or am I wrong. Is it because I live in America and it's gone mad ?
Last edited by Moretorque on November 13th, 2020, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Does Anybody here think a global reset on humans is good.

Post by hypermak »

It depends on what program the world will load when rebooting.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:
November 13th, 2020, 2:53 am
I am just curious because I have lost all hope in humanity to be able to do the right thing or things going foward and a major die off would solve alot of the problems in order to start over or am I wrong. Is it because I live in America and it's gone mad ?

My point of view is the entire planet is dieing and nobody seems to care and we could be facing extinction shortly because of it...
Some kind of reset might be good, but any reset by the current evil global elite will definitely be bad. Let's reset by removing the global elite and see where we are then.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Supposedly the world resets every 25,000 years or so. Many ancient cultures have said so and that this is the fifth age. Even the Native Americans say that. There might be some truth to it. It may happen at some point but no one knows when. If the 25,000 year cycle is true then we still have a ways to go. But even if there is a reset, what will be the new system? The same as the last one? It seems even a good system eventually gets corrupted. Because evil people seek power, good people don't.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

hypermak wrote:
November 13th, 2020, 3:08 am
It depends on what program the world will load when rebooting.
I have looked at the numbers and going vegetarian will allow the planet to recover..
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

There will be no “Global” reset. The West and America are on the verge of a reset, which will affect other societies to varying extents for better or worse.

But resets are inevitable and periodic and they are not always apparent as they transpire.

Internationalize yourself financially and physically as best you can. Seems like you’ve been infected by American despair. Get yourself out of the West and fast.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Moretorque wrote:
November 13th, 2020, 1:26 pm
I have looked at the numbers and going vegetarian will allow the planet to recover..
Along those lines is where my biggest concern would be. Western societies have done tremendous damage instilling the culture of massive animal flesh consumption, importing MacDonalds all over the world etc, and all the environmental damage that goes with that. At the same time, there is a tiny but growing segment in the West waking up to how unsustainable and unethical (not to mention unhealthy) this culture is. So I'm not at all confident that whatever replaces it will be an improvement.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Moretorque wrote:
a major die off would solve alot of the problems in order to start over or am I wrong.
Did Operation Enduring Freedom solve a lot of problems when it reset Iraq? A drastic reset probably appeals to people who have lost their freedoms so it appeals to Americans now.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 15th, 2020, 12:59 am
Moretorque wrote:
a major die off would solve alot of the problems in order to start over or am I wrong.
Did Operation Enduring Freedom solve a lot of problems when it reset Iraq? A drastic reset probably appeals to people who have lost their freedoms so it appeals to Americans now.
I am talking about the way we are destroying the planet by sucking it dry so alot lesss people would allow it to come back and by time for humanity to grow up...
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 13th, 2020, 4:48 pm
There will be no “Global” reset. The West and America are on the verge of a reset, which will affect other societies to varying extents for better or worse.

But resets are inevitable and periodic and they are not always apparent as they transpire.

Internationalize yourself financially and physically as best you can. Seems like you’ve been infected by American despair. Get yourself out of the West and fast.
Are u talking about an economic reset or a cataclysm that wipes out humanity? I think the OP meant the latter. Thats what people mean by reset. Like an apocalyptic world devastated by nuclear war or a global cataclysm.

Where is @Taco when we need him? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Berg
Freshman Poster

Post by Berg »

yes I think because in this situation it is necessary to do this.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

“I believe that there will be another crisis. It will be more significant…and we need to start preparing for that right now. When we do see this next crisis, it will be faster than what we’ve seen with Covid. The exponential growth rate will climb – be much steeper. The impact will be greater. The social and economic implications will be even more significant.” ~Managing Director – World Economic Forum – Jeremy Jurgens

“We all know that we still pay insufficient attention to the frightening scenario of a comprehensive cyber attack, which would bring to a complete halt to the power supply, transportation, hospital services…our society as a whole. The Covid-19 crisis would be seen in this respect as a small disturbance in comparison. To use the Covid-19 crisis as a timely opportunity to reflect on the lessons of cyber security, community, and to improve our preparedness for a potential cyber pandemic.” ~Founder World Economic Forum – Klaus Schwab

The Next Major Crisis Will Be Ushered In For The Great Reset
https://theselfsufficientlife.com/the-n ... eat-reset/

Where Can You Run From The Great Reset
https://dollarvigilante.com/blog/2020/1 ... eat-reset/

"Sustainable Development" - means killing off 90% of the world's population

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

"Sustainable Development" - means killing off 90% of the world's population
:shock:

Jul 22, 2015
Expert: 90% of U.S. Population Could Die if a Pulse Event Hits the Power Grid
https://www.powermag.com/expect-death-i ... ower-grid/
When a large electromagnetic pulse (EMP) or geomagnetic disturbance (GMD) event occurs—which, according to Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), there is “100% certainty” will happen at some time in the future—as many as 9 out of 10 people in the U.S. could die.

February, 1997
George Magazine - Bill Gates

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Comment in my YouTube channel. Is it true?

"The_Gilded_Age_Phoenix • 23 hours ago
Americans are domesticated and farmed by Big Business. Big Business runs American government and forced public "education" merely conditions people to be 9-5 slves. This was the industrial system developed in the mid-to-late 1800s by the Anglo-Germanic intellectuals and Anglo-American Robber Barons. Since the Powers that Be now believe they have reached a sufficient level of technological advancement, this system is now being retired. A mass culling is about to begin because the human farm animal is now considered to be "non-essential.""

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I seriously doubt it...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs