Mike Pence vs Kamla Harris Vice Presidential Debate

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Mike Pence vs Kamla Harris Vice Presidential Debate

Post by Spencer »

Debate finish seem so so more bout isue comparison trump vs biden

what other aborder thinking and for first on what i see firsting impression they both good seler but blacklady more apeals on fony balony emoticon and so so anti truther liarlady and not so dare answer questioning on deviant plan for illegality dilution supremacy court for we see so so bad lady and pence seem so more on truthing and keep to fac jac so he my mans and so so sad my gut feel sicken wrench maybe biden = kamla gona wining over the trump so can kil the farking and spending the 2 trilions for paris cord

so so hope other aborder convince all trump still can win and it in factual come to pass so please please iluminate other aborders on what will come to bossman wiseton and jackson and other most poltic asution aborder poster please
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mike Pence vs Kamla Harris Vice Presidential Debate

Post by Winston »

The debate was more civilized than the first one. But both of them seem like actors and showmen. Just lots of soundbytes and positivity and fake promises. It was also confusing because they did not agree on any basic facts.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne