What type of person is the "right fit" or "normal" in America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

What type of person is the "right fit" or "normal" in America?

Post by kangarunner »

I made a post in Introduce Yourself when I first registered on this forum and @Winston responded with:
Have you always felt like a misfit in America or only recently?
That got me to thinking.....How would you describe a person who is a "right fit" for America or is ideally suited for living in America?

I'm an American and lived there for 30 years. Looking back at America after 4 years living in 6 countries, I look at America and view it as one big competition, everyone who lives there is competing against everyone else. My friend explained to me the difference in the "value system" that certain countries have. For example in America I would say that most Americans value Money, Status, and Power as highly sought after things to gain in life. I would say that most Americans only view "friends" as "allies" and not in the genuine sense of the word "friend". While in countries like Thailand, most Thais don't value those things but value Happiness, Family, and close relationships with friends.

So my answer to the question is a person who is a "right fit" for America is a person who loves the constant competition and is always striving for more Money, more Status, more Power.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What type of person is the "right fit" or "normal" in America?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

kangarunner wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 11:10 pm
I made a post in Introduce Yourself when I first registered on this forum and @Winston responded with:
That got me to thinking.....How would you describe a person who is a "right fit" for America or is ideally suited for living in America?

I'm an American and lived there for 30 years. Looking back at America after 4 years living in 6 countries, I look at America and view it as one big competition, everyone who lives there is competing against everyone else. My friend explained to me the difference in the "value system" that certain countries have. For example in America I would say that most Americans value Money, Status, and Power as highly sought after things to gain in life. I would say that most Americans only view "friends" as "allies" and not in the genuine sense of the word "friend". While in countries like Thailand, most Thais don't value those things but value Happiness, Family, and close relationships with friends.

So my answer to the question is a person who is a "right fit" for America is a person who loves the constant competition and is always striving for more Money, more Status, more Power.
I've written before here that America is set up to be a country of rivals, both individually and collectively. The silver lining is although the acquisition of wealth IS important to Americans, the ENJOYMENT of it abroad is a very attainable goal for many.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I've written before here that America is set up to be a country of rivals, both individually and collectively. The silver lining is although the acquisition of wealth IS important to Americans, the ENJOYMENT of it abroad is a very attainable goal for many.
Thanks for the response. But I wrote this post to ask for other forum member's answers to this question specifically: "How would you describe a person who is a "right fit" for America or is ideally suited for living in America?"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great question kangarunner.

Yes of course to fit into America, you gotta match the culture, and that means you are competitive, materialistic, career oriented, sensitive to social status, strive to be successful, etc. You also gotta be kind of shallow, not deep, and superficial. And of course, you gotta be positive all the time, even if you have to fake positivity, and believe in the "fake it til you make it" routine. That's the culture. You're supposed to just conform to it and act like all that is normal, you aren't supposed to question it or ask about it. lol

In addition, you also gotta be cliquish it seems to have a social life, that means you gotta break into cliques too. The thing is, breaking into cliques is not easy. It's not something you just choose or don't choose to do. You don't get a panel with buttons that say "join clique" and "refuse to join clique". You either fit in or you don't. It seems that to break into a clique you gotta be pretentious, shallow, and think like the rest of the group. You can't just be yourself, because in America no one loves you for you, only for your image and status. People who fit into cliques naturally fit in, they don't try to. If you have to try to fit in or wonder how to fit in, then you probably do not naturally fit in. Because most people who fit in just do, they don't talk about it or think about it? Know what I mean? The average person does not think about these questions or ask them, because they just fit in without trying somehow.

Think of how it was in high school. Did most people try to fit into a high school clique? Did they work hard to join a clique or have some secret complex formula or method for joining a clique or making friends? No they didn't. It just came NATURAL to them, they just went with the flow and the flow put them in the clique they belonged in. Very simple and effortless. No rocket science. So if average normal people can find a clique in high school, it cannot be hard or complex. Some people are just misfits and don't fit in, it's not a choice, it's just that they don't belong and aren't like others at the core. You can't change the core substance of who and what you are. If it's different, people will notice it. That's why you can't just pretend to be "norma" by acting and talking normal. People like animals have an instinct and can sense whether you really fit in or not.

Think of all the friends and girlfriends you've had. Did you work hard to make them your friend or follow some secret formula or trigger or code? No of course not. It all happened naturally and with the flow. You and your friends naturally connected and went with the flow and became friends because you vibed together well. That's all. Nothing complex. You did not have to "make it happen" or "force it to happen" or go agains the grain. It either happened naturally or it didn't. It's not a choice that you had control over. See what I mean?

I don't think it's just about having American qualities and a type of personality that makes you fit in in America. That's the superficial part. I think at the core, you are either connected to the hive mind, like the Borg Collective on Star Trek, or you aren't. If you are, you don't have to try. You will just follow the trend and think what everyone else thinks, like ants do in their colony and group consciousness. If you aren't plugged in, you will feel off, like you have to figure out your own way and find your own meaning. For some reason, most people are plugged into the hive collective, but a few like us here, are not. I don't know why. That's the 64k question that I'm trying to figure out.

So there seem to be intangible aspects to this too, it's not simple and superficial. You can't just choose to fit in or be something you are not. Sure you can adapt and put on a mask to fit in, but if it's too different from the real you, you will suffer internally and have a psychosis and inner fragmentation. And you won't know why, you will just keep blaming yourself.

Unfortunately, most people who feel like us are programmed by society to blame themselves and try to improve themselves, so they never see the real problem or the truth about their culture and society. That's what I'm hoping to change.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston You can't just be yourself, because in America no one loves you for you, only for your image and status.
Yes, because the value system in America is not based on natural things like Happiness, Love, Quality of Relationships. The value system in America is the attainment of Power, Money, and Status.
@Winston I don't think it's just about having American qualities and a type of personality that makes you fit in in America. That's the superficial part. I think at the core, you are either connected to the hive mind, like the Borg Collective on Star Trek, or you aren't.
Like being plugged into the Matrix. Once you unplug, you start to realize what America really is.

In general, when I look at America I think it's a crazy country. Just look at the news.

The United States. It's not a "United" country, it's more like one giant battlefield where everyone is out to compete against everyone else. Survival of the fittest, natural selection. Winner take all. Only the strong survive and thrive in America aka "The Great Battlefield".

rainbanx
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanx »

kangarunner wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 11:10 pm

This is why its important to work hard, ignore the noise and build wealth while in America, while you go overseas for a certain month to detox and regain social, dating and sex life. Having a certain mindset will help. Making transition from living America to Europe for me isn't going to be easy but it will be worth it.
rainbanx
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanx »

Winston wrote:
September 30th, 2020, 7:15 am
Great question kangarunner.

Yes of course to fit into America, you gotta match the culture, and that means you are competitive, materialistic, career oriented, sensitive to social status, strive to be successful, etc. You also gotta be kind of shallow, not deep, and superficial. And of course, you gotta be positive all the time, even if you have to fake positivity, and believe in the "fake it til you make it" routine. That's the culture. You're supposed to just conform to it and act like all that is normal, you aren't supposed to question it or ask about it. lol

In addition, you also gotta be cliquish it seems to have a social life, that means you gotta break into cliques too. The thing is, breaking into cliques is not easy. It's not something you just choose or don't choose to do. You don't get a panel with buttons that say "join clique" and "refuse to join clique". You either fit in or you don't. It seems that to break into a clique you gotta be pretentious, shallow, and think like the rest of the group. You can't just be yourself, because in America no one loves you for you, only for your image and status. People who fit into cliques naturally fit in, they don't try to. If you have to try to fit in or wonder how to fit in, then you probably do not naturally fit in. Because most people who fit in just do, they don't talk about it or think about it? Know what I mean? The average person does not think about these questions or ask them, because they just fit in without trying somehow.

Think of how it was in high school. Did most people try to fit into a high school clique? Did they work hard to join a clique or have some secret complex formula or method for joining a clique or making friends? No they didn't. It just came NATURAL to them, they just went with the flow and the flow put them in the clique they belonged in. Very simple and effortless. No rocket science. So if average normal people can find a clique in high school, it cannot be hard or complex. Some people are just misfits and don't fit in, it's not a choice, it's just that they don't belong and aren't like others at the core. You can't change the core substance of who and what you are. If it's different, people will notice it. That's why you can't just pretend to be "norma" by acting and talking normal. People like animals have an instinct and can sense whether you really fit in or not.

Think of all the friends and girlfriends you've had. Did you work hard to make them your friend or follow some secret formula or trigger or code? No of course not. It all happened naturally and with the flow. You and your friends naturally connected and went with the flow and became friends because you vibed together well. That's all. Nothing complex. You did not have to "make it happen" or "force it to happen" or go agains the grain. It either happened naturally or it didn't. It's not a choice that you had control over. See what I mean?

I don't think it's just about having American qualities and a type of personality that makes you fit in in America. That's the superficial part. I think at the core, you are either connected to the hive mind, like the Borg Collective on Star Trek, or you aren't. If you are, you don't have to try. You will just follow the trend and think what everyone else thinks, like ants do in their colony and group consciousness. If you aren't plugged in, you will feel off, like you have to figure out your own way and find your own meaning. For some reason, most people are plugged into the hive collective, but a few like us here, are not. I don't know why. That's the 64k question that I'm trying to figure out.

So there seem to be intangible aspects to this too, it's not simple and superficial. You can't just choose to fit in or be something you are not. Sure you can adapt and put on a mask to fit in, but if it's too different from the real you, you will suffer internally and have a psychosis and inner fragmentation. And you won't know why, you will just keep blaming yourself.

Unfortunately, most people who feel like us are programmed by society to blame themselves and try to improve themselves, so they never see the real problem or the truth about their culture and society. That's what I'm hoping to change.
I'm just tired of no single scene in America and everything is suitable on couples, family, or kids and dealing with stuck up, arrogant, entitled, American culture in a regular basis doesn't help either. So the social life are mostly boring, empty and lonely at the same time. Then you have these females "I have a boyfriend", "my husband", "my 4 or 10 kids", etc. You constantly hearing these over and over and over again. Its not like that in Europe though. Even when you approach a couple, a bunch of female or male friends, you never see any angry, annoyed, bitterness, and paranoia on them. They even make a time and engage in a lengthy conversation with you, and even have more time to invite you for a drink or cup of coffee.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Sociopaths
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Don't forgot to include:
Taiwanese People, Reptilian Humanoids, Borg, Degenerate Morons, Philistine nimrods, Single mothers, Drug Dealers, Materialistic Consumerists, Status Whores, Cougars, Pimps, Sex addicted Whores, Criminals, Gangbanger, Self Aggrandizing Con Man, A Psycho, Bipolar Megalomaniacs, Selfish Assholes, High performing Pill heads on Prozac and Adderall cocktail, Sport loving Meatheads, Chad Thunder cock, Willfully Ignorant, Racist Bigot, Religious Zealot, Crackhead, Hillbilly, The Functionally Retarded, Autistic, Politically Correct Robot, Spineless coward, 24/7 I am a positive guy, Social Justice Warrior, Feminist, Homosexual, Trans gender, 300 pound Fatass, Badboy, Money Hungry Bastard, willing slave and conformist, brown noser, Habitual liar, backstabbing son of a b*tch, Gaslighter, Simp, P*ssy whipped husband, Emasculated Soyboy, Social Media junkie.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Here is my list of the kinds of people that would be the "right fit" or "vibe" in America:

1.) Hyper materialistic (money, power and status driven)

2.) Workaholics (lack of work-life balance)

3.) Very cliquish

4.) Conformist/"hive-minded"

5.) Career obsessed

6.) Crony Capitalists/neoliberalism/greedy

7.) Political "hacks" ("left-wing"/"right-wing" activists)

8.) Gun nuts

9.) Feminists

10.) Race obsessed
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Be strong,
be popular,
be outgoing / extroverted,
and be good-looking....

You'll fit right in. But that probably works everywhere.

The inverse of those qualities will result in being less liked.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

And don't forget to be an underachieving degenerate bum in America. The government will wire you 5,000 dollars every month to your bank account, tax free. Millions of people in America are doing welfare and have like bunch of kids. Be sure to vote Democrat and move your a$$ to San Francisco. You don't even have to work that hard. Your in the good hands of Uncle Sam and the added bonus is that you get to steal up to $950 worth of merchandise every day and the police in San Francisco can't do anything about it. Sell all your spoils in the open air market. Welcome to the millions member club. And lastly your name have to be Tyrone. You will be enjoying the American Dream in no time under the warm sunlight.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Oh.. there is also jingoistic jarhead. You get to join the U.S Marines and blow the shit out of brown people half way around the world and Uncle Sam will give you a Medal of Honor. Civilians and terrorists what's the difference. They all look the same. People will think your John Rambo.
And don't forgot Defense contractors. You get to profiteer off all the wars that America is waging right now. You will help America fight and people will think your an American Hero or Tony Stark. Being a blackwater mercenary is good too. They give you "kool" tactical gear and sunglasses for you to post on social media. CIA agent is good also. You get to put innocent people into concentration camps. People think your super spy and Jason Bourne. You will fit right in if your a badass killer for the government.
rainbanx
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanx »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
January 2nd, 2023, 5:31 pm
Here is my list of the kinds of people that would be the "right fit" or "vibe" in America:

3.) Very cliquish

5.) Career obsessed

8.) Gun nuts

9.) Feminists

10.) Race obsessed
I want to add that, you must "HATE PEOPLE" too lol
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

rainbanx wrote:
January 2nd, 2023, 11:14 pm
IraqVet2003 wrote:
January 2nd, 2023, 5:31 pm

3.) Very cliquish

5.) Career obsessed

8.) Gun nuts

9.) Feminists

10.) Race obsessed
I want to add that, you must "HATE PEOPLE" too lol
Don't forgot to include "Politician". You will fit right in on Washington D.C. You get to live in a palace donated by Bill Gates and other philanthropists. YOu pay no rent, the taxpayers pay it for you. You will also get real nice kickbacks from the all corporations that you helped. You get to hang out with Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Mitch Mcconnel and shake hands with Joe Biden. If your tired of that, you get to be CEO of private company with is tied to government agencies. You get golden parachutes and receive millions of dollars in dividends. On the weekends, you get to snort cocaine with expensive hookers in your palace and the police can't even touch you.