Americans hate Elon Musk even though he's extremely intelligent and funny

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Americans hate Elon Musk even though he's extremely intelligent and funny

Post by josephty2 »

Elon Musk...

Hated by (Americans from USA) because he was born in South Africa and learned the behavior patterns from South Africa. Any thoughts
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Re: Americans hate Elon Musk even though he's extremely intelligent and funny

Post by statnerd »

It's just pathetic class envy, the same reason why so many blindly hate "the 1 percent."

Elon Musk's company SpaceX is actively developing a rocket called Starship which should be able to send people to Mars within this decade and then ultimately start a Mars colony. Obviously, that's a rather lofty goal and it may not happen due to a variety of reasons, but then again it could. Elon certainly has the balls to make it happen.

Reusable rocket boosters are now a thing due to SpaceX, and Tesla has brought electric cars to the auto market on a large scale. Teslas do have some reliability issues and the self driving feature needs some work, but that will come along over time.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

From what I have read he is and has been backed by the deep state or FED. Electric cars should have been perfected long ago, the piston engines waste alot of energy. The reason we are on Petrol was because for every 1 input our rulers put into it they could get up to 100 out of it. It was alot of wasted energy/oil for this reason.

Watch James Corbett " How Big Oil Conquered the World " , that guy is the real deal.....
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Isn't Elon Musk kind of weird? There seems to be something off about him. Do you notice that? He seems like he's not even human sometimes.

He also believes we are living in a computer simulation too.

How did he get so rich? What product did he produce? Is it something only for the elite?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Miles Mathis, a fringe conspiracy author who believes that every historical event is staged and faked, and is considered nutty even by other truths, does make a lot of intelligent arguments in his articles and papers after all. And he seems to have an encyclopedia of knowledge on just about everything, from mainstream topics to the most fringe and esoteric topics.

Here he exposes Elon Musk as a fake manufactured entity.

http://mileswmathis.com/musk.pdf
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

josephty2 wrote:
September 27th, 2020, 8:06 am
Elon Musk...

Hated by (Americans from USA) because he was born in South Africa and learned the behavior patterns from South Africa. Any thoughts
Trevor Noah is from South Africa, and he's loved. I guess because he's half black and is fully black by US taxonomy.

Maybe Elon is too white?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

Winston wrote:
September 28th, 2020, 10:35 pm
Isn't Elon Musk kind of weird? There seems to be something off about him. Do you notice that? He seems like he's not even human sometimes.

He also believes we are living in a computer simulation too.

How did he get so rich? What product did he produce? Is it something only for the elite?
He initially became successful during the dot com boom when among other things, he started an online banking website which became PayPal.

Geniuses are often eccentric. It is interesting watching his interviews. He has a great sense of humor and is brilliant, as well as a true visionary, but he does seem awkward with the way he speaks.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
September 28th, 2020, 10:36 pm
Miles Mathis, a fringe conspiracy author who believes that every historical event is staged and faked, and is considered nutty even by other truths, does make a lot of intelligent arguments in his articles and papers after all. And he seems to have an encyclopedia of knowledge on just about everything, from mainstream topics to the most fringe and esoteric topics.

Here he exposes Elon Musk as a fake manufactured entity.

http://mileswmathis.com/musk.pdf
I think he's a shape shifting lizard. Just look at the way his looks have changed.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Apparently musk is attacked just like stuart Reges, white but thought of as on the wrong side/team. This is like social alliance back in high school

After all, electric cars don't have the same appeal as iPhones, android smartphones, computers, walmart, or facebook

Musk, hes intelligent that's why you guys hate him.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

That is also true for other countries I guess
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I haven't seen the Musk hate. Who hates Elon Musk? He seems to be one of these rich tech gurus that a lot of people like to hear speak, like Steve Jobs.

Btw, should electric cars have taken over a long time ago? I suppose it is possible the oil companies interfered with progress by buying up patents or whatever. But there is only so much lithium in the world, and from what I hear, electricity is not as cost efficient as some other sources.

Batteries are becoming more efficient. I've tried out an electric lawn mower and recently purchased an electric weed eater. Technology has allowed this to happen. It might become more efficient than oil someday. The lithium supply may be the bottle neck, but it makes sense to have nuclear power plants charging up car batteries at night. They could make hydrogen, too. That's another approach. If our current nuclear technology hadn't been needed for war, they could have made it from the less dangerous Thorium. IMO, it makes sense for the government to get behind Thorium. We could share that technology with rogue nations since the military applications would be limited.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

ELON MUSK AND THE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES HE'S FLUENT IN:
https://qr.ae/pNkWnI
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MrMan wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 10:49 am
I haven't seen the Musk hate. Who hates Elon Musk? He seems to be one of these rich tech gurus that a lot of people like to hear speak, like Steve Jobs.

Btw, should electric cars have taken over a long time ago? I suppose it is possible the oil companies interfered with progress by buying up patents or whatever. But there is only so much lithium in the world, and from what I hear, electricity is not as cost efficient as some other sources.

Batteries are becoming more efficient. I've tried out an electric lawn mower and recently purchased an electric weed eater. Technology has allowed this to happen. It might become more efficient than oil someday. The lithium supply may be the bottle neck, but it makes sense to have nuclear power plants charging up car batteries at night. They could make hydrogen, too. That's another approach. If our current nuclear technology hadn't been needed for war, they could have made it from the less dangerous Thorium. IMO, it makes sense for the government to get behind Thorium. We could share that technology with rogue nations since the military applications would be limited.
i BELIEVE all the energy power is a non issue and they are keeping technoligies from the masses to control them...
Time to Hide!
Tenderness
Freshman Poster

Post by Tenderness »

The overwhelming newsflow that comes along with Elon Musk and his companies is perhaps most apparent to me when I come back from a vacation. And it’s weird to come back to a group of people who just all scream at each other constantly! Like, the Tesla bulls and Musk fans vs. the Tesla bears and Musk haters — they’re always doing Righteous Combat online and your girl just wants to look at some cat photos, you know?
TommyJ
Freshman Poster

Post by TommyJ »

Moretorque wrote:
October 9th, 2020, 4:11 am
MrMan wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 10:49 am

i BELIEVE all the energy power is a non issue and they are keeping technoligies from the masses to control them...
You can believe in anything. But often such beliefs are quite simply smashed against school physics textbooks. So far, the best thing physicists have come up with is to extract energy from graphene vibrations. This is such a low-performance system at the moment that it can only be powered by a couple of bulbs. Yes, once there was an idea to create cars, and then spaceships on nuclear engines. But they are still not there. Apparently, after all, fuel is still possible to use more efficiently.
Although I also hope that someday something like Tesla's aether theory will appear. Only confirmed and working.