About Time I Left As Well... (Yick)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: About Time I Left As Well... (Yick)

Post by Winston »

Maybe we should give them both farewell party and retirement dinner and award ceremony. Lol. You guys are so sentimental right?

Yick i didnt get your PM yet with your skype contact.

Are you still in China? Is skype not blocked in China?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw u guys all gotta take collective responsibility for the trolls here too. When u feed them they grow and stay. Like weeds. It takes two or more to create a fight too. You could have just put people like spencer on ignore but u didnt. So u all gotta take responsibility. And admit that you all collectively contributed to it. Had u not fed any trolls they would die from lack of attention and dissipate. But u fed them. Plus it takes two or more to make a conflict here. So u all gotta acknowledge your role too. We all do. We all share collective blame and guilt for it. We can't just blame one or two people or scapegoats. We gotta be real about that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
September 28th, 2020, 4:06 am
Maybe we should give them both farewell party and retirement dinner and award ceremony. Lol. You guys are so sentimental right?

Yick i didnt get your PM yet with your skype contact.

Are you still in China? Is skype not blocked in China?
It is in your inbox on here, I sent you a PM!

Skype is good for now but it goes in and out, we will be able to have a chat, looking forward to it!
HappyGuy

Re: About Time I Left As Well...

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
September 27th, 2020, 10:52 am
You guys, it's not true that I like a lot of drama and conflict on the forum. No way. I don't like toxic places or toxic people at all. If it were up to me, this forum would
But it's not up to you. The deep state is why you've been forced to ignore every suggestion we've given you to fix problems and improve the forum. Moderation this year has been slow and dumb and worse than before. No one has even bothered to move some eyesore threads to their proper category to make this place look more professional and attractive to visitors. If it were up to you this place would be thriving with many new members every week even some women sharing their stories but the loathsome deep state wants to make it seem like it's run by a moron!
statnerd wrote:
September 27th, 2020, 6:24 pm
How dramatic.
Yick thought he lit the forum on fire when he mentioned he escaped his problems by moving to Asia.

What he thinks he sounded like: :D
All The Way - a Charles Bukowski Poem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6_QUhUPrF4

What he actually sounds like: :shock:
David Icke inspirational speech, Trafalgar Square, London, 29/8/20

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think David is a space monster....
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

yick wrote:
September 27th, 2020, 12:03 am
For anyone wanting 'Happier Abroad' this is the advice I can give you.
  • There are pros and cons to every place, as they say, same-same but different.
  • There are billions of nice girls out there, you're bound to get one.
  • Shave or trim your facial hair, wear nice after shave and wear clean clothes
  • Read a lot, learn languages, develop an interest how things are done differently
  • When you think about a place to be 'happier abroad' think about how to make a living, permanent residence, citizenship, ease of traveling there to and from your home country, climate, food, general ambience, does it gel with you and your personality, learning the local language etc etc - women come down the list with this - if you end up in Accra, Kuala Lumpur or Tallinn - there are going to be beautiful women wherever you go.
  • When you pick a place, take a trip out there for a couple of weeks or a month, see how you gel with the place
  • Once you move abroad, leave all the politics and other internal shit at home - become a better man, I have changed a lot these last ten years, in fact, beyond all recognition
  • Have an excercise routine - even if it is a walk in the evening, you can train with weights, do martial arts, run or jog, cycle, hit a bag - make sure you do something regularly.
  • Prostitution can turn into an addiction - try and find a nice girl who you love and who can be your regular sex partner.
  • You'll probably never be 'accepted' by your host culture as you are back home, some crap things come from this but some very good things come out of this also - embrace the good and try not to let the crappier parts get you down.
  • You'll change if you ever make it abroad - if you do it right, you will become a far better person than you could ever imagine.
  • The best thing I ever did was move abroad and to Asia, I never thought when I was 20 I would ever live in China.
  • And finally, we all have a bucket of shit to carry around - the types of shit in each bucket is different but it is up to you to change or throw out what you don't like, you live in a bit of a shithole, girls don't like you, too fat, too bald, too boring, don't like your life, don't like your job, mum and dad think you're a loser, no friends etc - it is up to you to change it into something that you like, it is your responsibility and no-one cares if it never changes - you have more freedom to change than you think...
Maybe I haven't missed anything, but I actually agree with this list.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

HappyGuy wrote:
September 28th, 2020, 7:10 am
statnerd wrote:
How dramatic.
Yick thought he lit the forum on fire when he mentioned he escaped his problems by moving to Asia.

From his response when I called out his attention-seeking thread, it's clear that I touched a nerve. He may as well have said "The people who are leaving have been here forever, and you've only been here a couple of years and actually have a life offline, so you only post occasionally. Nobody cares about you, and everyone loves us. Who do you think you are??!" LOL
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

HappyGuy wrote:
statnerd wrote:
How dramatic.

From his response when I called out his attention-seeking thread
It is a thread for the attention of Winston, to make changes and improve the forum before it can't be saved. It seems to be overtook by conspiracy bores, racist wankers and other gutless/brainless flotsam who have yet to have been abroad.
it's clear that I touched a nerve. He may as well have said "The people who are leaving have been here forever, and you've only been here a couple of years and actually have a life offline, so you only post occasionally. Nobody cares about you, and everyone loves us. Who do you think you are??!" LOL
You haven't 'touched a nerve' I am replying to your post. :roll:

I am an expat, you are not and never have been (nor has happy guy - a man who PM's me with his problems of sleeping and insomnia ), it seems you have been on a few holidays to the Far East and happy with it because there are very few black people :lol: so, if I go and Hypermak goes as well - how are the likes of you going to fill the void? You are just another whinging, gutless malcontent stuck in America - you are no more valuable a contributor than Mercury. :lol:

Go on, show us your holiday snaps of Japan. :wink:
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

yick wrote:
September 28th, 2020, 6:01 pm
HappyGuy wrote:
statnerd wrote:
How dramatic.

From his response when I called out his attention-seeking thread
It is a thread for the attention of Winston, to make changes and improve the forum before it can't be saved. It seems to be overtook by conspiracy bores, racist wankers and other gutless/brainless flotsam who have yet to have been abroad.
it's clear that I touched a nerve. He may as well have said "The people who are leaving have been here forever, and you've only been here a couple of years and actually have a life offline, so you only post occasionally. Nobody cares about you, and everyone loves us. Who do you think you are??!" LOL
You haven't 'touched a nerve' I am replying to your post. :roll:

I am an expat, you are not and never have been (nor has happy guy - a man who PM's me with his problems of sleeping and insomnia ), it seems you have been on a few holidays to the Far East and happy with it because there are very few black people :lol: so, if I go and Hypermak goes as well - how are the likes of you going to fill the void? You are just another whinging, gutless malcontent stuck in America - you are no more valuable a contributor than Mercury. :lol:

Go on, show us your holiday snaps of Japan. :wink:
I'm building out my nest egg so that I can enjoy a comfortable lifestyle abroad. I'm in my mid-30s and should get there in 5-10 years, 5 if I do the TEFL thing for a while to supplement my savings and future pension, and closer to 10 if I just stop working entirely. Really, even without working at all after moving abroad, 7-8 years from now should be okay. I've always lived modestly and will continue to do so. Rome wasn't built in a day.

I've taken some trips to Asia and other places, and I will continue to do so for 3-4 weeks on an annual basis before I move, so my contributions before moving abroad do count for something.

Also, in your first post you said that you wouldn't post again but yet here you are. LOL
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

statnerd wrote:
September 28th, 2020, 6:40 pm

I'm building out my nest egg so that I can enjoy a comfortable lifestyle abroad.
God, not another one! :lol: How many of you dream merchants are building up to your never-happening move abroad.
I'm in my mid-30s and should get there in 5-10 years, 5 if I do the TEFL thing for a while to supplement my savings and future pension, and closer to 10 if I just stop working entirely.

Oh f**k off, you absolute dream merchant. Very few places in Asia are just going to let you retire without a substansial income stream coming in AS WELL AS a hefty lump sum in the bank, that and you are far too young to be able to retire in Asia and qualify for a retirememt visa in most places and some places don't have a retirement visa at all (Taiwan) - if you want to do 'TEFL' you can do it now! If you have a degree and 5000 dollars, you will be there once the lockdown finishes. You don't have to wait ten years to go and become an expat.

Like the Asian-American girl who checked your eyesight and who was flirting with you, you overthought it and talked yourself out of asking for her number, making up a load of excuses for your cowardice, you will also talk yourself out of this in five or ten years time.

Really, even without working at all after moving abroad, 7-8 years from now should be okay. I've always lived modestly and will continue to do so. Rome wasn't built in a day.
You're utterly clueless about how it works over there, most places will only give you a working visa, the others you have to a minimum age to qualify for a retirement visa - and in Asia - none of them qualify for PR (nor citizenship haha :lol: ) meaning they can kick you out at any time, especially if they up the requirements, which is what is happening in Thailand.

You seem utterly clueless about how it works in Asia - if you want to live in Asia, you are best off a) working there now whilst you are in your thirties or b) waiting until you are 65 and have a hefty pension AND savings or c) You are of an Asian ethnicity and are able to get PR/citzenship of your parents homeland or d) Have lots of lots of money or e) Marry a local - your idea of retiring with a couple of hundred grand at the age of 45 is worthless, you can get through that money real quick living abroad.

I've taken some trips to Asia and other places, and I will continue to do so for 3-4 weeks on an annual basis before I move, so my contributions before moving abroad do count for something.
They count for nothing because you are absolutely clueless about what it entails, I bet there will always be an excuse why you don't make it out here, I bet you will blame fate, murphy, the dog, your big sister, your starsign - it will never be your fault because you don't have the guts.

Little girls in their twenties are doing it right now and you are a man in your thirties, if you don't do it now, you'll never do it.
Also, in your first post you said that you wouldn't post again but yet here you are. LOL
That's right, I'll stay here until all your queries are answered, Statnerd. You are just another big talking dream-merchant - all mouth and no bollocks. 8)
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Winston wrote:
September 28th, 2020, 4:10 am
Btw u guys all gotta take collective responsibility for the trolls here too. When u feed them they grow and stay. Like weeds. It takes two or more to create a fight too. You could have just put people like spencer on ignore but u didnt. So u all gotta take responsibility. And admit that you all collectively contributed to it. Had u not fed any trolls they would die from lack of attention and dissipate. But u fed them. Plus it takes two or more to make a conflict here. So u all gotta acknowledge your role too. We all do. We all share collective blame and guilt for it. We can't just blame one or two people or scapegoats. We gotta be real about that.
Exactly. It's pretty easy to ignore people here you don't like, don't feed into it, it's that simple...
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

Hahahaha. Yuck is obsessed with me!!

Maybe he's too cowardly to actually leave the forum or more likely, he never really intended to leave in the first place and just wants some attention. LOL
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

statnerd wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 7:47 am

Maybe he's too cowardly to actually leave the forum or more likely, he never really intended to leave in the first place and just wants some attention. LOL
To be fair, you started this conversation, I am just replying to you. Or am I wrong?

All, what I have said is true, you haven't done any research, your plans are going to go to shite - never mind. Just another big-timer - all mouth, no trousers and even less of a clue.

Yeah, I am the coward, I am not the one scared to ask for some girls phone number and make a load of excuses why I couldn't do it. :lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

yick wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 8:02 am
statnerd wrote:

To be fair, you started this conversation, I am just replying to you.

All, what I have said is true, you haven't done any research, your plans are going to go to shite - never mind. Just another big-timer - all mouth, no trousers and even less of a clue.

Yeah, I am the coward, I am not the one scared to ask for some girls phone number and make a load of excuses why I couldn't do it. :lol:
Actually @yick, on second thought, we shouldn't really leave yet.

There is still plenty of entertainment value in this little circus. For instance, let's see if @Spencer will magically reappear, now that he proved everybody that his only reason to be in here was to try and drive me away.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

hypermak wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 8:05 am
yick wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 8:02 am
statnerd wrote:

To be fair, you started this conversation, I am just replying to you.

Actually @yick, on second thought, we shouldn't really leave yet.

There is still plenty of entertainment value in this little circus. Let's see if @Spencer will be back with his 22-plus proof (+15 brand new one from @Winston) to bash @publicduende thinking it's me...
We should go when we're good and ready @hypermak for some reason they think they have been cheated out of our exit :lol:

Spencer must have took a ban, no way he keeps quiet about this!