Should we ban the disruptive troll known as Spencer?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should we ban the troll known as 'Spencer'?

Yes
53%
No
47%

Total votes: 17
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Should we ban the disruptive troll known as Spencer?

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 27th, 2020, 12:15 am
Lol hypermak why would u know how to hide your IP too? Lol. Why would a chef need to know something like that? Hmmm. Could it be because u too like to assume multiple identities? LMAO. Why can't u just have a normal individual IP like others here, including me? Why would u need a proxy? What do u have to hide? Gotta wonder. Hmmm. Lol
Of course, Winston. What would a modest chef know about "hiding their IP"? And isn't my English excessively good for a man in my position? I must be Publicduende, right? :)

I have no idea how to calculate my IP but I surely don't need to spend money to pretend that my connection comes from Zimbabwe or Ecuador, unlike our pinhead friend.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

I expresion sincere apreciate for first and formost wiseton not ban me so far for as we know he bossman so his vote only vote have meritocratic

howevermore i do full apreciate 5 poster voting keep me here thank you thank you and as for 9 voting gainst its all fair in love and war you have full entitlement your opinion even we have hyper voting 3 time on hyper public and private acunt and marco voting on 2 acunting it ok no problema and thank you thank you again from all my gratitudes
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Spencer wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 2:14 pm
I expresion sincere apreciate for first and formost wiseton not ban me so far for as we know he bossman so his vote only vote have meritocratic

howevermore i do full apreciate 5 poster voting keep me here thank you thank you and as for 9 voting gainst its all fair in love and war you have full entitlement your opinion even we have hyper voting 3 time on hyper public and private acunt and marco voting on 2 acunting it ok no problema and thank you thank you again from all my gratitudes
Make that 6 posters voting to keep you here my good man: I just cast my own vote against banning you. It's not the first time I've been in an unpopular minority camp on a contentious issue, and probably won't be the last..................
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 27th, 2022, 1:45 am
Spencer wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 2:14 pm

Make that 6 posters voting to keep you here my good man: I just cast my own vote against banning you. It's not the first time I've been in an unpopular minority camp on a contentious issue, and probably won't be the last..................
Omg thank you sooo much williamsmith for see my value side

and esp you and also lucas and maybe some other are new forum hero hi iq deep happy abord researchers and you go thru arcive jus like me so you up to speed same old timer

we lost so many old dawgs and wiseton to busy living da life for give much atentions so now after many many years and revolv door of trolers come and go boom we finaly get new squad of 100% real aborders with depth knowings all the key ha topics and roll up sleeves for make up to the date researching

hope that atract other like mind like ability for joining the cause here on happy abroad thank you
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Spencer wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 6:50 am
Omg thank you sooo much williamsmith for see my value side

and esp you and also lucas and maybe some other are new forum hero hi iq deep happy abord researchers and you go thru arcive jus like me so you up to speed same old timer

we lost so many old dawgs and wiseton to busy living da life for give much atentions so now after many many years and revolv door of trolers come and go boom we finaly get new squad of 100% real aborders with depth knowings all the key ha topics and roll up sleeves for make up to the date researching

hope that atract other like mind like ability for joining the cause here on happy abroad thank you
I've also put in a vote to keep you around, @Spencer. :D

I appreciate the kind recognition, my good dude, and I too enjoy our new squad of 100% real aborders and our productive discussions about a wide variety of relevant HA topics.

I also like your Caribbean accent. It adds character to your posts! :D

I'm sure bossman Wiseton won't ban you. Bossman rarely ever ban anyone.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I certainly voted to keep Spencer around too, but as a bit of background for the newbies, there are those suspicious minds who believe that Spencer is PAG (Palo Alto Guy), a long-time contributor here under various names and accounts, every one of which has been banned. For mostly frivolous reasons, imo -- PAG, in all his personas, is, shall we say, a very well-pleased-with-himself, in-your-face arrogant braggart, which seems to be speech that is unacceptable here in free speech land. Irony does not get any richer than PAG becoming a moderator at HA, and the place is just crazy enough that I, for one, would like to see it happen.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
August 9th, 2022, 10:00 am
I certainly voted to keep Spencer around too, but as a bit of background for the newbies, there are those suspicious minds who believe that Spencer is PAG (Palo Alto Guy), a long-time contributor here under various names and accounts, every one of which has been banned. For mostly frivolous reasons, imo -- PAG, in all his personas, is, shall we say, a very well-pleased-with-himself, in-your-face arrogant braggart, which seems to be speech that is unacceptable here in free speech land. Irony does not get any richer than PAG becoming a moderator at HA, and the place is just crazy enough that I, for one, would like to see it happen.
Yes, while reading through a lot of threads after first discovering this place, I was aware of a fair amount of that background drama about Spencer's alleged multiple identities even before my own choice of voting to keep him around, but thanks for the background info @gsjackson. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mercer wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 11:38 am
Why did Spencer stop posting? He was a better contributor here than all of the bluepilled posters disrupting this forum.
Because he's you. You're the only other poster who calls @Winston "Wiseton" sometimes, like Spencer used to do. And you're the only person who appreciated the weird gibberish gimmick postings of Spencer.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mercer wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 11:46 am
Weren't you accusing someone else of being @Spencer? Do you just accuse members on here that you don't like of being him?
Yeah I accused someone else. And now, I accuse you. But honestly I don't really care. At this point I'd probably welcome the return of a few more trolls to liven things up around here lol.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mercer wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 11:50 am

Why did you ignore the other part of my post?
Because I don't stand to gain anything from addressing it?