Falcon is back!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Falcon is back!

Post by Falcon »

The old timers on this forum will remember me.
I stopped being really active 5 years ago since I got really busy in real life. I'm now happily married in Thailand, but would like to keep my personal life private.

What's changed since my long break from HA? Any highly active new members, updates in Winston's life, and so on?
I'm pleasantly surprised to see that many of the same members from over 5 years ago are still active here though.

I currently work full-time online, doing SEO, online reputation management, and related work. If you need ever help with Google Knowledge Panels, online profiles, backlinks, and other things like that, just send me a PM and I'll be happy to help.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Falcon is back!

Post by Falcon »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 1:43 pm
Falcon wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 12:57 pm
II'm now happily married in Thailand
Congratulations on the marriage, Falcon! To the same lovely lady as you were with before, or another (younger) edition? ;)
Falcon wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 12:57 pm
but would like to keep my personal life private.
Shame. Kinda curious what you've been up to brother. Your FB has been deleted for a while now. But by all means, do PM me and update me a little if you wish to keep the details of your life off the forums. Hope all has been well and the years have treated you well in your new exotic home.
Same lady. We've been together for over 5 years. No drama and happy life.
Like you, I just prefer not to make everything as public as Winston does.

How about you? Surprised to see you still on here, since personality-wise, you don't seem to have too much in common with many of the active forum members here.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

No formal adoption or siblings. We are all happy with the status quo.

What's changed on this forum since I was gone?
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Falcon wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 2:06 pm
What's changed on this forum since I was gone?
Taco and Moretorque were right about the communist dictatorship. Pag got less annoying several months ago and Contrarian Expatriate got more Pagish. Winston has nightmares and wants to sue his past school for bullying and racism.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

While the informative and insightful content here may be far from an all-time high, the farcical entertainment value is better than ever. Just as millions of Q-Anons believe JFK Jr. will reveal himself to be Q, we have our own mysterious identity questions. There are those who believe that Palo Alto Guy's latest incarnation is one Spencer, a person of indeterminate national origin who writes in a tortured, barely readable pigeon English. He relentlessly kisses the butt of "bossman Wiseton," and mercilessly chides those "happy aboarders" who do not defer to Dear Leader's wisdom (I know I can expect a tongue lashing for mentioning the lame, childish decision to ban public duende).

And there are those who believe public duende has reemerged as one hypermak, a young Italian chef currently in Manila. Spencer chases him all over the forum demanding that he confess to this deception. Those inclined to see this as the pot calling the kettle black, suspect a reinvigoration of old pissing contests between public duende and PAG, in which, among other traded insults, pd referred to PAG as Psycho Alto.

Pissing contests are still up to a standard of years gone by. Those veteran troupers Cornfed and Contrarian Expatriate never fail to entertain seven years after their initial set-to. CE delivers vicious ad hominem body blows, while Corny affects the broader perspective of a social scientist focusing on racial distinctions.

And oh yes, back to mysterious identities, one Daddy Wu weighs in from time to time -- also in pigeon English but more easily decipherable than Spencer -- essentially counseling Winston to man up and end his girlish ways.

Falcon, btw, for those interested in the history of HA funning, came up with the nickname Winnie the Wu. I thought it, and put it to song, but Falcon was first into print with it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome back falcon! We missed you.

I was in Thailand last year with Dianne. We were gonna visit you but didnt have the time and it was too far away.

Wow so you are doing SEO now? If so i could use your advice on my questions here. See this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=42494

If you know anything that could help, let me know or post it in that thread. Thanks and hope to see more of you here. We definitely need to hear more from those already HA, than from whiners stuck in America. Glad you're doing well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Missed you too Winston!

I've been gone from HA for a while due to my SEO work. I'm basically getting overbooked by all kinds of companies and agencies around the world, so I don't have much time for online forums.

To discuss SEO, you can PM me for more details. I prefer to keep my methods confidential.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

gsjackson wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 6:04 pm
While the informative and insightful content here may be far from an all-time high, the farcical entertainment value is better than ever. Just as millions of Q-Anons believe JFK Jr. will reveal himself to be Q, we have our own mysterious identity questions. There are those who believe that Palo Alto Guy's latest incarnation is one Spencer, a person of indeterminate national origin who writes in a tortured, barely readable pigeon English. He relentlessly kisses the butt of "bossman Wiseton," and mercilessly chides those "happy aboarders" who do not defer to Dear Leader's wisdom (I know I can expect a tongue lashing for mentioning the lame, childish decision to ban public duende).

And there are those who believe public duende has reemerged as one hypermak, a young Italian chef currently in Manila. Spencer chases him all over the forum demanding that he confess to this deception. Those inclined to see this as the pot calling the kettle black, suspect a reinvigoration of old pissing contests between public duende and PAG, in which, among other traded insults, pd referred to PAG as Psycho Alto.

Pissing contests are still up to a standard of years gone by. Those veteran troupers Cornfed and Contrarian Expatriate never fail to entertain seven years after their initial set-to. CE delivers vicious ad hominem body blows, while Corny affects the broader perspective of a social scientist focusing on racial distinctions.

And oh yes, back to mysterious identities, one Daddy Wu weighs in from time to time -- also in pigeon English but more easily decipherable than Spencer -- essentially counseling Winston to man up and end his girlish ways.

Falcon, btw, for those interested in the history of HA funning, came up with the nickname Winnie the Wu. I thought it, and put it to song, but Falcon was first into print with it.
Omg you are master wordsmith extrordinary for never ever have milenial can writ like you even eldersoul deepman falcon so far cry on writ style and falcon the 1 per milion exceptional for youngman genrations

for me runing up for special english not go dady wu but rather no other than the erazy singerman
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow welcome back buddy. I've been in Bangkok quite a bit in the last 3 years as I went to and from my teaching jobs in China. PM me if you want to catch up.

We had some great times together but maybe the past is sometimes left in the past. I went back to Guangzhou in 2019 and it was 0.1% as interesting as it was when we met each other there for the first time in 2013. Even Bangkok is a shadow of its former self, and much water has flowed beneath many bridges.

I don't do much internet stuff now although I dabbled with eBooks last Christmas with reasonable results. Most of my new money (websites, SEO) has now been converted into old money (stocks, bonds, property).

I actually got offered a teaching job in a school on the BTS line but couldn't start due to covid. I'm currently doing a PGCE in a really tough UK high school in a deprived area because I reckon I can teach anywhere after that. I'd really like to work in Thailand but Japan and South Korea are also highly appealing.

Oh well, maybe see you again somewhere in the world someday.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Happy to hear that you are happily married in THailand. It seems like the LOS is a place where you can truly live a happy, peaceful life. Good for you.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Checking up again on how everyone's doing!

See this thread below.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49390
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Falcon wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 11:09 am

See this thread below.

Hi Falcon! This site is slowly dying of cancer.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 12:55 pm
Falcon wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 11:09 am

See this thread below.

Hi Falcon! This site is slowly dying of cancer.
Yeah,it's pretty much been a dead forum for a long time now.