Should we kick off every member who, two years after signing up, has never traveled abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should we kick off every member who, two years after signing up, has never traveled abroad?

Yes
30%
No
70%

Total votes: 10
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should we kick off every member who, two years after signing up, has never traveled abroad?

Post by gsjackson »

Spencer wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 3:23 pm
gsjackson wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 1:50 pm
Spencer wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 11:43 am

sit w vilage idiot drink gamble make baby til get old
I could think of worse ways to pass the time.
Jackson before you go asia say so so bad and you hate i remember you make post and that in the thai but marco live same bushman africa so so more extremely bad and so if wan worse maybe go staying with primtave pigmy in congo for that the marco life so far way from wiseton promisland
True, Asia is not for me. Too humid, too congested, too dirty, too many neglected stray dogs, and the little brown women don't strike my fancy. But different strokes for different folks. Marcos isn't the only one who likes it there.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Re: Should we kick off every member who, two years after signing up, has never traveled abroad?

Post by HenryGeorge »

The forum rules/guidelines are fine as it is, Captain Wu runs a good ship here...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

gsjackson wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 4:16 pm
True, Asia is not for me. Too humid, too congested, too dirty, too many neglected stray dogs, and the little brown women don't strike my fancy. But different strokes for different folks. Marcos isn't the only one who likes it there.
Of course Asia is very large, and one cannot very well compare India to China, China to Japan, Taiwan to the Philippines, Cambodia or Indonesia. There's a lot of variety. Which gives a man a lot of options. Latin America has some great benefits, too. And even within the variety of those who prefer 'little brown women', there's a big difference between major cities and provinces, or for example Bangkok versus Manila, it's a pretty big world out there. Some might say 'the grass is always greener', but surely, this is true for many. And you'll never know if you never try, which some people sadly don't seem to do. I just wonder at times why some people who do not want to travel abroad, come to a website specifically catered towards that goal, and just piss all over other people's dreams and ambitions. It's like signing up for a Top Gear fansite while passionately hating cars. :lol:
HenryGeorge wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 2:04 am
The forum rules/guidelines are fine as it is, Captain Wu runs a good ship here...
What have you been up to the last couple of years, Henry?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ukrainianlover
Freshman Poster

Post by Ukrainianlover »

These types of people who are all talk and no action exist everywhere. I have no idea what the point is to join something and never do it or if they did and didn’t succeed the first time. Try it again and take advice and learn from it. When me and my friends graduated high school and we’re all hanging out after a party one late night and we all were talking about going to Alberta and getting work and making big money. Everyone was pumped and excited. Then when September came rolling around and the summer was over and it was time to go out into the great blue yonder. Everyone made excuses of why they weren’t ready or didn’t want to go because they were busy with something else. I was the only one that went. When I came back a few years later. I had a lot of money in the bank and anything a young guy could want in their early 20s. But I noticed something. All my old friends weren’t happy. It’s like they were bitter how successful I was. They were Pessimistic and Negative. I was even cool enough to take care of the bill at the restaurants and pubs because I was trying to show them there was more to life then this small run down town. They said why would they need to leave when their family and friends lived there. I said ok. It’s good to play things safe and stay in the comfort zone. When I went to the bathroom at the pub. I looked in the mirror and realized that I had outgrown them and why bother wasting my time with people who Just want the same thing they grew up with. I don’t blame them for not wanting to go out into the world because it’s a big And crazy place. It’s not for everyone.

I think a lot of the guys here who never went anywhere or will do anything about their situation want to go but just are to afraid to get out of their comfort zone. It’s easy to say they are going but soon learn that time passes sitting on a keyboard and just writing and before they know it...they just say..meh..I’m too old now to go. It’s gotta suck because I’d rather go out and see what I got then not try at all.