A young Joe Biden

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Re: A young Joe Biden

Post by have2fly »

To characterize what has gone on there for the last six and a half years as Russian occupation is insulting the intelligence of anyone paying the slightest bit of attention.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are a complete waste of time. You are telling me I don't know what was going on there? I lived there when this stuff happened and I am Russian speaking from East Ukraine.
Congrats, your addiction to watching RT had paid off. Your brain is completely washed by Russian propaganda. Now I understand why you like Trump. Anyone watching Russian state sponsored media loves Trump.

Biggest thing you should think about: if Russians are so good, why wouldn't they bring prosperity to the lands they had captured? They don't because they don't care about investing. They only use those lands to destabilize the region and play international politics.
Do you think they should be denied the right of self determination? Crimea too, I suppose, which voted 96 percent to become part of Russia?
Aren't you naive? :lol: :lol: :lol: Putin also gets 96% of the votes in every election, some regions give him 126%. You seriously think Russians have a fair voting system? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You need to go live in the region. Until you do that we have nothing to discuss. I lived in the region for half of my life and just so it happens I do have a Poli Sci degree.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Are you seriously saying people in Crimea and the Donbass don't want to be a part of Russia? Why would they want to be part of the failed state of Ukraine, where people can barely afford to eat in all parts of the country? A state that the CIA took over in 2014 and installed "our man Yatz," as Victoria Nuland put it, then proceeded to make "the bread basket of Europe" a basket full of GMO poison, and allowed western predators like Hunter Biden to run rampage. Your candidate Daddy Thug Joe brought the financial hammer down to make sure Sonny Boy wasn't impeded by anything so inconvenient as a criminal investigation, as Daddy colorfully recounted to the CFR on video.

And if you want to make the point that the Donbass, Crimea, South Ossetia, Abkhazia and Transnistra were "captured" you're just going to have to show that something happened in those countries other than what I have described. The ONLY military action was chasing the Georgian invaders out of South Ossetia.

Results of Russian elections in 2018 and 2012. Putin got 76 and 64 percent of the vote, which sounds about right for the man who saved Russia from being a failed state at the hands of western predators:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43452449
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Although I'm somewhat conservative on some issues and liberal (classic) on others, I do not believe in politics.

Dig deep. Very deep. It does not matter whether it is R or D.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.