You Should Have Left - Hollywood's warning

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: You Should Have Left - Hollywood's warning

Post by HappyGuy »

America will be engulfed in flames this decade, the writing is on the wall. The only question is when. Will it be soon or closer to 2030 and to what extent will they burn it down. They already burned much of Australia 6 months ago and some of California.

This is why over 90% of America especially homes are built with cheap materials that the rest of the world laughs at every time there's a tornado in the midwest covered on international news.

How and why they burned the town of Paradise California to the ground gives some clues for the future

https://biblehub.com/bsb/revelation/18.htm

Babylon Is Fallen
(Isaiah 21:1-10)

“Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great!
She has become a lair for demons
and a haunt for every unclean spirit,
every unclean bird,
and every detestable beast.

All the nations have drunk the wine
of the passion of her immorality.
The kings of the earth were immoral with her,
and the merchants of the earth have grown wealthy
from the extravagance of her luxury.”

Then I heard another voice from heaven say:
“Come out of her, My people,
so that you will not share in her sins
or contract any of her plagues.

For her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her iniquities.
Give back to her as she has done to others;
pay her back double for what she has done;
mix her a double portion in her own cup.

As much as she has glorified herself and lived in luxury,
give her the same measure of torment and grief.
In her heart she says, ‘I sit as queen;
I am not a widow and will never see grief.’

Therefore her plagues will come in one day—
death and grief and famine—
and she will be consumed by fire,
for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.” -
Last edited by HappyGuy on June 18th, 2020, 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I didn't realize that the Joker movie which contained riots might be predictive programming. I saw that movie but forgot about it. The riots in it are eerily similar to the riots now.

William Cooper also predicted that the US would end up in riots too, it seems.

It's sad how low IQ most people are. They can't smell the scam of this pandemic, aka scamdemic. If they were empaths and old souls then they could smell a scam a mile away and not succumb to it. The masses are really really stupid, just as fschmidt says.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Winston wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 8:12 pm
I didn't realize that the Joker movie which contained riots might be predictive programming. I saw that movie but forgot about it. The riots in it are eerily similar to the riots now.

William Cooper also predicted that the US would end up in riots too, it seems.

It's sad how low IQ most people are. They can't smell the scam of this pandemic, aka scamdemic. If they were empaths and old souls then they could smell a scam a mile away and not succumb to it. The masses are really really stupid, just as fschmidt says.
If you look back at another scene from the Dark Knight which was the second movie in the Batman Trilogy, you can see more symbolism now than anytime before.

Here's some elements in the scene.

A pyramid of dollars with a guy from China or Hong Kong at the top, a Russian mobster, the Joker asks "Where's the Italian?," the Joker tells the Russian mobster "Tell your men they work for me now" but the Russian mobster tells the Joker "They won't work for a freak," the Joker threatens to blowup a hospital, he says he enjoys "dynamite, gunpowder, and gasoline" and mentions the thing they have in common is they're cheap."

Let's break it down.

Pyramid = Illuminati or NWO or Rothschild

Pyramid Scene of the financial system

America beginning the Chinese Trade War and expanding it to try to influence Hong Kong

Burning of the pyramid means hyperinflation or the end of the dollar, and massive paper wealth being lost in the United States but also around the world especially in places closely linked in trade or financial ties with the United States. Maybe the Chinese Trade War has a role in it

Italy experienced the coronavirus and was the first to lock down their entire country because of how bad things became

Russia refuses to work for the US interests or that is how it seems. Russia tries to prevent their society from becoming a Freakish society like the United States

In that scene, the Joker says he's only burning his half of the money. If anyone has been following the news the last few years, Russia exited the dollar and sold most of their dollar assets, converting almost entirely to gold or other global national currencies for their foreign reserves

Joker threatens to blowup a hospital. Metaphor for the coronavirus blowup hospitals by overwhelming them?

Gasoline hasn't been this cheap in years since 2016 and maybe even cheaper than 2016 since I don't remember it ever getting under $1.90 in 2016. Gasoline is derived from oil and oil turned negative for the first time in history and probably the only time it ever will be negative unless there is a new energy technology that makes oil obsolete. Gunpowder is probably cheap and people are buying guns in record amounts since the coronavirus and now more since the riots began. Dynamite is probably cheap but only construction crews, the military, and the government can buy it and smart criminals can make it.

Everything burns = everything gets destroyed. Business, trade, the dollar and probably other national currencies, order, society, and people's paper wealth.

If you want to expand the analysis and how it compares to reality further, then look at the Australian wildfires that happened also with the same time overlap as the Trade War, coronavirus, the beginning of the stock market crash

There is also a phrase where the Joker mentions let's see how loyal hungry dogs really are. Maybe this is hinting at a famine in the United States, either caused by the coronavirus, or by the end of the dollar, or intentionally planned

All from the analysis of a clip with a duration of under 3 minutes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa0bO2JWvC8

The Dark Knight was released in 2008
2008 was the beginning of the Financial Crisis and the Great Recession and the beginning of the end of the dollar
12 years later it is the year 2020. 12 is a significant number
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

June 19, 2020
Ian Holm, star of Lord of the Rings, Alien and Chariots of Fire, dies aged 88
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/j ... bo-baggins

June 19, 2020
Ian Holm — a British actor who starred in films such as “Alien,” “Lord of the Rings,” and “The Fifth Element” — has died at age 88.
https://nerdcoremovement.com/ian-holm-a ... ead-at-88/

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000453/

Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

“America is a whorehouse where the revolutionary ideals of your forefathers are corrupted and sold in alleys by vendors of capitalism.”

-Red Dawn 1982
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Well Red Dawn is here just not how people expected it in the 80s. It's here because people like Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos simply bought the USA and now they are bringing in a Communist system. Americans sold themselves to corporations and to China for cheap goods so it was inevitable.
Ashkeef
Freshman Poster

Post by Ashkeef »

The Matrix

Agent Smith: Can you hear me, Morpheus? I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink. And every time I do I feel I have somehow been infected by it. It's repulsive, isn't it? I must get out of here. I must get free and in this mind is the key, my key. Once Zion is destroyed there is no need for me to be here, don't you understand? I need the codes. I have to get inside Zion, and you have to tell me how. You're going to tell me or you're going to die.

that's exactly how I feel. I want to get out. I must get out. I hate this reality. I only live once.. and I want to be happy, healthy, and free
Last edited by Ashkeef on June 29th, 2020, 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

July 3, 2020 "Us" (2019 Jordan Peele film): It is more than a movie!
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1443502/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9F5neNbZxs
1:00:25 Black Flag symbol of rebellion
1:02:53 Minnesota starting point of uprising predicted
1:08:30 Blackout before attack
1:09:45 Bad family introduced
1:11:05 Us is USA
1:13:15 Blackout at the Wilsons’ house
1:13:40 NWA rap song uprising is slaughter
1:15:55 News report proves they are protestors or demonstrators
Last edited by HappyGuy on July 25th, 2020, 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Hmm...you should have left [the US]...but to go where?

That other places in Europe or Asia or South America are in a much better position to face the coming total collapse, it's a romantic myth that is understandable, but not exactly true.

Most European countries are facing the same kind of political and socio-economic collapse as the US, if not worse. The only countries that are fighting tooth and nail, at least with the political weapons available to them, are few of the former Eastern bloc countries: Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic. These countries are also some of the least welcoming towards foreigners, any kinds of foreigners. Is that a coincidence? I don't think so.

Argentina is virtually bankrupt again. Colombia has been deeply affected by the collapse of Venezuela. Maybe Chile and Peru are still relatively stable countries...but for how long?

Here in SEA, the whole region looks like one huge playground where a potential war between China and the US/NATO bloc will be fought. Your choice of a trigger: Taiwan, the Spratly islands, "non-compliant" Australia, India/Pakistan border a bit further west, etc. Besides Covid, the situation here in the Philippines looks relatively calm but we all know what they are a vassal state of the US or China (depending which side of the bed Duterte wakes up every morning!), and everything can change in a minute.

The old adage, wherever you go, there you are cannot be truer at this time.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

:shock:

Most Americans don't understand that more guns and praying won't solve America's problems.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

You want to go to a country where there is enough fresh water.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/cou ... 0China.%20
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@yick Some preppers say that tropic countries are the only realistic option for survival if "SHTF" because only those regions can grow enough food year round and they are sparely populated.

Of course they've been wrong in the past :shock:

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 26th, 2020, 8:24 pm
@yick Some preppers say that tropic countries are the only realistic option for survival if "SHTF" because only those regions can grow enough food year round and they are sparely populated.

Of course they've been wrong in the past :shock:

Who knows man, I mean, Peru and Russia has tons of fresh water but if you don't have lots of cash and are living there, try and get a bit of fresh water off those corrupt bastards running the water board if there is a worldwide fresh water epidemic - there is produce of nature and the people running it who have different plans.