Is it finally the end times?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is it finally the end times?

Post by Cornfed »

With the covid scamdemic and now ZOG-sponsored riots it appears the evil global elite are finally getting ready for a major cull of the human population. If people are not going to form militias and take their countries back, it may be time to get the hell out of Dodge. The issue is where is the safest place to be. I wish I still had an online income. I would go and live in the Southern Alps. Maybe I will anyway.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is it finally the end times?

Post by gsjackson »

New Zealand has Alps? I'm headed to Mexico in two weeks. I'm hoping the culture there won't tolerate this mask freak show in the U.S., which is now considered political. I've paid (twice) to go to Europe, both canceled. I could use the credit to go there but the airline is requiring the face diapers. No way I'll do that to myself for nine hours.

The U.S. truly has entered the twilight zone, It's an absolute asylum. If our rulers thought the time was right to strike because the U.S. population is so dumbed down, so drugged up, and now so demoralized by the lockdown -- well, they are probably right.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 6:44 pm
New Zealand has Alps?
Of course.
The U.S. truly has entered the twilight zone, It's an absolute asylum. If our rulers thought the time was right to strike because the U.S. population is so dumbed down, so drugged up, and now so demoralized by the lockdown -- well, they are probably right.
The whole world seems to be completely pozzed and insane. At this point if you are the global elite then wiping out most of the population seems to be like taking candy from a baby.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Oh dear God, I just noticed today is my tenth anniversary on this forum. I used to have a life. Well, the premise remains sound, even if the execution of expatriation in many cases leaves something to be desired. The West is well and truly f*cked, and if you comb the archives of HA, hidden amongst a lot of pointless nonsense you'll find the reasons why.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

There have been complaints about overpopulation for years. Yet despite all attempts at population reduction, the population continues to grow.

Someone wants the world reserved for their children only, as if it belongs exclusively to them alone.

This is what all the carbon hype is about. It's all the same.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

gsjackson wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 7:58 pm
my tenth anniversary on this forum.
:D

We all make mistakes.

In 2010 if you were told by Bill Gates this is what America would be like in 2020, would you have believed it?

Apr 30, 2020: What does Bill Gates body language tell you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Wic5wEFz8 :shock:

Original interview from CNN, over 1 million views
Apr 27, 2020: Bill Gates gives best-case scenario for US economy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5klk4ZEEsk
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

HappyGuy wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 8:27 pm
gsjackson wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 7:58 pm
my tenth anniversary on this forum.
:D

We all make mistakes.

In 2010 if you were told by Bill Gates this is what America would be like in 2020, would you have believed it?

Apr 30, 2020: What does Bill Gates body language tell you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Wic5wEFz8 :shock:

Original interview from CNN, over 1 million views
Apr 27, 2020: Bill Gates gives best-case scenario for US economy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5klk4ZEEsk
Gates has always been a singularly unimpressive individual. You can find contentions out there on the net that he's female, and sometimes I believe it. I recall a book published in the '90s designated him the patron saint of the newly emerging condition autism because his mannerisms were so weirdly inverted, so completely lacking in apparent social intelligence. A nice irony that, since his vaccines may have caused plenty of autism.

With all his bucks you'd think he could find somebody to help him a little with personal presentation. But he comes across as a screechy old woman sitting in a sterilized room with face diaper on, diabolically moving the levers of power with his billions.

So I never had the slightest interest in Gates' views about anything.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 9:12 pm
With all his bucks you'd think he could find somebody to help him a little with personal presentation. But he comes across as a screechy old woman sitting in a sterilized room with face diaper on, diabolically moving the levers of power with his billions.
Apparently Gates had years of extensive public speaking coaching and this was the best they could do.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Last week I was gathering Gates interviews for a separate thread.

He reminds me of the bumper stickers "If you're not outraged you're not paying attention."

Last edited by HappyGuy on June 10th, 2020, 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

There is one guy on YouTube saying the rapture is going to occur either in the fall of this year, or the fall of next year. Then the 7 year tribulation starts! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."