Holy f**k! This is the HOTTEST GIRL I've ever seen! She's beyond PERFECT, so DIVINE and ANGELIC!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Holy f**k! This is the HOTTEST GIRL I've ever seen! She's beyond PERFECT, so DIVINE and ANGELIC!

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Yohan wrote:
March 2nd, 2023, 2:53 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 7:58 am
LOL NOPE. She is too skinny with plastic looking face. Her legs are not great looking.
I agree, not really so good looking and is more or less only a piece of bones and skin.

Maybe even underweight, despite BMI for Japanese/Korean women is 23 and not 25.
Yep, true.
I would rather take a cute Japanese girl any day instead of a psychopathic "K-B*tch"(Korean B*tch) from hell.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Holy f**k! This is the HOTTEST GIRL I've ever seen! She's beyond PERFECT, so DIVINE and ANGELIC!

Post by Yohan »

March 2nd, 2023, 9:28 am
Yep, true.
I would rather take a cute Japanese girl any day instead of a psychopathic "K-B*tch"(Korean B*tch) from hell.
I agree, in South Korea there is too much beauty surgery going on. In Japan most girls are a bit more careful about it.

Many Japanese and Koreans have skin problems, teeth are often not nice, knees alignment - such treatment makes sense not only for beauty, but also by a medical sense.

Unlike this Korean model, it seems these Japanese girls (more amateurs than professionals) did not have breast enlargement surgery and are not on 'superslim diet'. Also no earrings, necklace, earrings, tattoo...and otherwise makeup.

Just compare .... what kind of girl do you prefer?

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Yohan wrote:
March 2nd, 2023, 10:02 am
March 2nd, 2023, 9:28 am
Yep, true.
I agree, in South Korea there is too much beauty surgery going on. In Japan most girls are a bit more careful about it.

Many Japanese and Koreans have skin problems, teeth are often not nice, knees alignment - such treatment makes sense not only for beauty, but also by a medical sense.

Unlike this Korean model, it seems these Japanese girls (more amateurs than professionals) did not have breast enlargement surgery and are not on 'superslim diet'. Also no earrings, necklace, earrings, tattoo...and otherwise makeup.

Just compare .... what kind of girl do you prefer?

The Japanese girls at the bottom looks more natural to me. Even though they are not as ripped or muscular than the Korean girl.
I can't really explain it.. that Korean girl has a really white plastic looking face and slightly different body skin color. It's a turn off for me.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Maybe it's because of my fixation with "natural beauty", but I just don't like Koreans, even if they are touted as the hottest around.

Japanese have a healthier relationship with cosmetic surgery. They use surgery to enhance and sometimes even deform their features (like purposely crooking their teeth to get that "girl next door" look) more to make a statement, than to feel comfortable about their lives, or enhance their dating or success prospects.

I had the same problem with Colombian women. My ex-wife had breast surgery, like 99% of women who can afford. With her curvy and slim figure, natural bubble butt and large breast, she was something amazing to look at. When it came to sex, though, I can't say I enjoyed fondling what looked like two rubber balloons. I much prefer a natural C cup than a surgically-enhanced E cup.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
March 2nd, 2023, 7:51 pm
Maybe it's because of my fixation with "natural beauty", but I just don't like Koreans, even if they are touted as the hottest around.
Korean women considered the hottest, Ha! What a Joke! :lol:
Most Korean women lacks strong and thick fat and muscles in the legs, abs, hips, butt, breast and arms. It makes them look like an emaciated teenage girls instead of a woman and most of their body shapes looks weird and waify.
On top of that.. most of Korean women's personality is sh*t. They have a nice cocktail of being histrionic, psychopathic, narrow mindedness, fickle, materialistic, and selfish.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

March 2nd, 2023, 9:36 pm
Most Korean women lacks strong and thick fat and muscles in the legs, abs, hips, butt, breast and arms. It makes them look like an emaciated teenage girls instead of a woman and most of their body shapes looks weird and waify.
On top of that.. most of Korean women's personality is sh*t. They have a nice cocktail of being histrionic, psychopathic, narrow mindedness, fickle, materialistic, and selfish.
Woah, I don't harbour such strong feelings towards Korean girls! I guess I have not met a sufficient number of them to draw a conclusion. I have a few Korean (male) friends, though, who were quick in pointing out the cultural and anthropological differences between Koreans and Japanese. Koreans are much closer to mainland Chinese, when it comes to attitude and discipline. They are unruly, selfish, vice-prone, materialistic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
March 2nd, 2023, 11:42 pm
March 2nd, 2023, 9:36 pm
Woah, I don't harbour such strong feelings towards Korean girls! I guess I have not met a sufficient number of them to draw a conclusion. I have a few Korean (male) friends, though, who were quick in pointing out the cultural and anthropological differences between Koreans and Japanese. Koreans are much closer to mainland Chinese, when it comes to attitude and discipline. They are unruly, selfish, vice-prone, materialistic.
I am Korean American and I have interacted over hundred of Korean women from all economic classes. It's part of my job and I live in Korean Town and go to Korean church. I also have visited Korea many times before COVID, and watch Korean youtubers in Korean. I see Korean girls everyday.
It's my perspective based on my experience. And Yes, Koreans are genetically and characteristically close to the Chinese. And yes, Koreans just like the Chinese are unruly, selfish, materialistic, narrow minded, soulless, robotic people. That's a good assessment from you and your Korean friends.
I mean even Koreans living in K town distrusts other Koreans who is not in their clique. They always say "don't trust them other koreans over there." Even though they are Koreans themselves. It's the current prevailing feeling towards one another..
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy mackerel. This asian dream girl looks so perfect. Dang. Is she Korean?

https://youtu.be/cTOzhfHdVDg
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

March 3rd, 2023, 7:06 am
I am Korean American and I have interacted over hundred of Korean women from all economic classes. It's part of my job and I live in Korean Town and go to Korean church. I also have visited Korea many times before COVID, and watch Korean youtubers in Korean. I see Korean girls everyday.
It's my perspective based on my experience. And Yes, Koreans are genetically and characteristically close to the Chinese. And yes, Koreans just like the Chinese are unruly, selfish, materialistic, narrow minded, soulless, robotic people. That's a good assessment from you and your Korean friends.
I mean even Koreans living in K town distrusts other Koreans who is not in their clique. They always say "don't trust them other koreans over there." Even though they are Koreans themselves. It's the current prevailing feeling towards one another..
Oh I see. I think you mentioned it, but that Woody Harrelson photo as your avatar made me forget pretty soon :)

There are some cultures that just don't attract me. In SEA, these are Thai and South Koreans. I think it's because a part of me feels that they're not genuine people.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
March 5th, 2023, 8:58 am
March 3rd, 2023, 7:06 am
Oh I see. I think you mentioned it, but that Woody Harrelson photo as your avatar made me forget pretty soon :)

There are some cultures that just don't attract me. In SEA, these are Thai and South Koreans. I think it's because a part of me feels that they're not genuine people.
My avatar name is based on the movie "Natural Born Killers" and Woody Harrelson is one of my favorite actors.. among many others.
Well most Koreans are cliquish and they rather hang out with themselves instead of foreigners. That's why you don't feel any connection with them. It's how they are built and the stereotypes holds true even to this day. I don't know much about Thai people. I heard they really love Japan, and many are into Buddhism..and they call outsiders "farang"..
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy mackerel! Anyone, even @publicduende, would sell their soul for this one! Imagine her laying on your bed like that! lol. That would be paradise, a dream come true! You guys would jump on her immediately if she were laying on your bed like this! lol

Same model. Completely flawless! What do you think @Natural_Born_Cynic? Isn't she your ideal soulmate of your own race? lol

Her Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/pkjy1003/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Winston wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 9:15 pm
Holy mackerel! Anyone, even @publicduende, would sell their soul for this one! Imagine her laying on your bed like that! lol. That would be paradise, a dream come true! You guys would jump on her immediately if she were laying on your bed like this! lol

Not bad, but I am turned off by the plastic looking face and lack of curves in her body.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

April 7th, 2023, 9:19 pm
Not bad, but I am turned off by the plastic looking face and lack of curves in her body.
Exactly my feeling, too. @Winston, yes, she's "not bad' but her face looks like another million South Korean hotties who went through plastic surgery.

This is a beauty (Filipina) who would make me jump off the chair. 100% natural...and from Davao! :)