Holy f**k! This is the HOTTEST GIRL I've ever seen! She's beyond PERFECT, so DIVINE and ANGELIC!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Holy f**k! This is the HOTTEST GIRL I've ever seen! More PERFECT than you can imagine even!

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 4:49 pm
I just made a 30 second clip of her on Twitch TV and posted it to my channel. lol
Yes, she is pretty hot but...what exactly does she do, apart from showing her face and chest, and commenting on other people's videos?

I bet she makes thousands of dollars a month just by being on video...

Call me old school, but I just fail to understand the "talent" behind these particular kind of Internet people.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Holy f**k! This is the HOTTEST GIRL I've ever seen! She's beyond PERFECT, so DIVINE and ANGELIC!

Post by Winston »

Women don't need talent. All they need are:

Looks
Femininity
Youth
Charm helps too but is not necessary

If you have that, you have it all. LOL. No need for talent or skill. Only men and ugly women need talent, skill or intelligence. Lol

Isn't this such a fair world? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Holy f**k! This is the HOTTEST GIRL I've ever seen! She's beyond PERFECT, so DIVINE and ANGELIC!

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 6:27 pm

Looks
Femininity
Youth

If you have that, you have it all. LOL. No need for talent or skill. Only men and ugly women need talent, skill or intelligence. Lol

If "she" has it, she has it all...but not for long. I bet in 5 years she'll be married to some multimillionaire Internet entrepreneur and won't even have to worry whether her vlogs makes money or not.

Life is so fair LOL! :D :D

Tits and Ass

Post by Guest »

We need more eye candy on this forum! 8)
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:

Looks
Femininity
Youth

Winston! My son!

You want to be girl???! Why you don't be real man???

You don't fix problem!

Only gab, gab, gab! Like silly man!!

Do action! Be real man!

No other way!!

Listen to Daddy!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I think she's is very hot in what I can see. I love thin girls. I'd have to see her in a bikini to really know how hot she is. She doesn't have too much to say, but why ruin the fantasy if she says something stupid. There is not much about her on the internet.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Daddy Wu wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 7:28 pm
Winston wrote:

Looks
Femininity
Youth

Winston! My son!

You want to be girl???! Why you don't be real man???

You don't fix problem!

Only gab, gab, gab! Like silly man!!

Do action! Be real man!

No other way!!

Listen to Daddy!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
Oh bliss! Daddy Wu is back. Now we have the perfect farce of Spencer sucking up to Winston on one hand, and Daddy Wu scolding him on the other.

Winston, the forum shines when you can take a little good-natured ribbing. It says lots of good things about you.

Post by Guest »

But don't treat me like a dumb bimbo sex object....LOL!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Well, she's pretty and thin. I'd say she's somewhere around a 9 or higher. Back when I was young and single, she'd be good-looking enough for me to consider for dating, etc. just based on the looks, which was not the only criteria I considered. But the hottest girl on the planet? It's all a matter of personal taste, I suppose.

I haven't watched the videos, just bits and pieces. It looks like she's sitting around chatting about nothing, listening to music and chattering about it. She probably gets followers who just want to see a pretty girl sit there and do nothing.

I see nothing to indicate she's trans, an I suspect posters are just messing with you about that. That's a mean thing to say about someone.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Wiseton this empty vacuated americagirl disgise devil manenemy go far far to follow stanfordguy to hi status europegirl have richness soul depth match you wiseness not look silly camgirl and do the actions like daddy say time go europe never let trash cam americagirl live head distracting from europegirl soulmate match
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 8:24 am
I see nothing to indicate she's trans, an I suspect posters are just messing with you about that. That's a mean thing to say about someone.
It would be good if someone with photoshop could post a picture of the person with the hair and boobs removed. My guess is that it would look like an obvious male. The reason it doesn’t look male to some people as it is is probably that a lot of supposed females who appear in the media in recent years are in fact trannies, so the tranny look is seen as desirable since actual women don’t generally look like that. The ZOG media has succeeded in turning even most people who think they are normal into debased perverts of various kinds.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 7:35 pm
It would be good if someone with photoshop could post a picture of the person with the hair and breasts removed. My guess is that it would look like an obvious male.
I think similar to Cornfed. This person is nothing else but a typical 'USA-cam girl' - You must be pretty down as a man if you send money to this girl just for looking at her on your computer screen...

Male or female, who knows? You need more and better pictures of full-length-size in a good resolution and taken from several sides and to see her entire body, how she walks etc... Pictures and not videos. - I see here only the face from front, her breast might be after surgery, skin is not something really special...

BTW her voice sounds like a typical American drama-queen, no intelligent talk at all, often with music in background, video quality is only 720p...

I don't think this woman (if she is a woman) is 'beyond perfect, divine and angelic'....The only good thing I see with her is that she does not show up with tattoos and piercings.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: Holy f**k! This is the HOTTEST GIRL I've ever seen! More PERFECT than you can imagine even!

Post by StanfordGuy »

Light wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 4:08 pm
I agree with Winston on this post. That girl is one of the hottest I have seen online and a girl that like in America is impossible for most. Even abroad it must be very difficult to find a girl that hot and get with her.

@ContrarianExpatriate I haven't been able to visit that region of the world yet and the coronavirus interrupted my summer holiday abroad so I don't know how beautiful are the typical Ukrainian girls. Would you say there is a decent amount of Ukrainian girls as hot as that American girl that Winston shared?
Lol, chicks like that are everywhere in America. Maybe you should think about attending a university :lol:

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 5:36 pm
Light wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 4:08 pm
I agree with @Winston on this post. That girl is one of the hottest I have seen online and a girl that like in America is impossible for most. Even abroad it must be very difficult to find a girl that hot and get with her.

@ContrarianExpatriate I haven't been able to visit that region of the world yet and the coronavirus interrupted my summer holiday abroad so I don't know how beautiful are the typical Ukrainian girls. Would you say there is a decent amount of Ukrainian girls as hot as that American girl that Winston shared?
I would say this girl is above average looking, but certainly not the hottest I have seen. But since I like brunettes, that is a matter of taste. This girl is in that sweet spot age range of 18 to 25, pleasantly thin, and has a nice face. Something about her hair color and the extreme paleness doesn't do it for me, but she is quite attractive.

In that age range, girls like her are a dime a dozen in Ukraine. I have dated tons of girls there more attractive even. In the United States, there she is more rare because of her thinness alone. But if you hang around college campuses and hit on the girls there, perhaps 5 percent or so will be of similar attractiveness. I also come across girls like this working at Whole Foods and other organic markets because they get the employee discounts.

A girl this thin in the United States would usually be Vegan or at least vegetarian in my experience. That tends to come with a lot of self-righteous baggage. But girls like this in the rural areas of the South are genuinely apt to be nice people I find.

Although this particular girl is too pale for my taste, she is on the order of what I date generally. Since she has all the choices in the world in terms of men who hit on her all day and every day. It just follows that I will have to Sugar Daddy a girl of this type to get my bid in and establish a longer term association. The guys who balk or shame the prospect of Sugar Daddying, either can't afford it or they are content dating far less attractive women.

@Stanfordguy, for one, likes to brag that he never has to pay to date and have his way with women, but take a look at the girls in his various photos that he likes to post here. They are downright UGLY compared to this girl in my opinion and I just would never be into them.

@Shemp is another guy who likes to shame these girls as "junk girls." Much of that is simply his toxic "sour grapes" attitude, but every other guy on this forum would take the young girl in this thread over his wall-hit, live-in prostitute who is serving as quasi wife for him. Of course he strikes me as a guy who is locked out of possibly dating girls THIS young and attractive, money or not, if we consider his outburst at the suggestion of him publicly hitting on younger women. I can definitely understand that. But some of us are still very young looking and still pull it off.

So unless you are a billionaire with 10 looks in terms of sexual market value, expect to have to pay to get this quality of girl to take you seriously and stick around.

I guess now you understand why I am camping out in the rural Southern states this summer huh?
Lol, you can tell that this fat virgin dork hasn't had any women in his life. He doesn't know what makeup and lighting can do for a white girl. Once the girl is done giving him 30 sec of paid action she leaves immediately to take a shower and hangout with her real boyfriend.

Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 18th, 2020, 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Now here's is a whore I might pay a few dollars :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/soyneiva/