Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Poll ended at April 18th, 2021, 7:14 pm

Yes
40%
Undecided
12%
No
48%

Total votes: 42
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Post by Winston »

Check out this interesting theory. Could tiffany dover be a christ figure for the transhumanism religion? And could this vaccine be a religious sacrament for the transhumanism religion? Is that why pro vaxxers and pro scientism crowd treat it like a religious sacrament? Very interesting theory.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 10:13 pm
Could tiffany dover be a christ figure for the transhumanism religion? And could this vaccine be a religious sacrament for the transhumanism religion? ....
I don't believe in something like that.

I think she is alive (condition however unclear) and lawyers are now thinking about against whom they can file lawsuits ...
However in case she is dead, it's the same - filing lawsuits...

Likely some of her family members are also into receiving some money for remaining silent, same possible also with her friend Amber.
The question is from where should this money coming from.

My guess is that vaccine producers are the richest and therefore the main target of her lawyers. But they will not pay easily.
Maybe looking for another target, we will see.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Yohan, remember in the 80's President Reagan signed a bill that exempted vaccine makers from lawsuits? So they cannot be sued no matter what they do, remember? So they are unaccountable. It's just wrong of course. So evil and corrupt. Might is right. Btw, why would Amber be entitled to receive any money since she wasn't even involved in any of this, except to stand in as a double for a fake picture. This is strange and makes no sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
January 4th, 2021, 7:30 am
But Yohan, remember in the 80's President Reagan signed a bill that exempted vaccine makers from lawsuits? So they cannot be sued no matter what they do, remember? So they are unaccountable. It's just wrong of course. So evil and corrupt. Might is right. Btw, why would Amber be entitled to receive any money since she wasn't even involved in any of this, except to stand in as a double for a fake picture. This is strange and makes no sense.
About Amber, of course she can claim to be pushed to present herself as an impersonator by the hospital, as something did not work out as expected, why not to file a lawsuit against the hospital? A US-lawyer is in general known to be a genius to create lawsuits and sometimes it might be profitable (for the lawyer, not so much for the victim...)

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-v ... wsuit.html

Not really true, yes - you cannot file lawsuits directly against the vaccine maker, but there are fonds which will pay in case of serious issues.
Not easy, but if successful, quite lucrative for lawyers ...
The government has created a way for people to recover some damages should something go wrong following immunization.

In addition to the legal immunity, the PREP Act established the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP), which provides benefits to eligible individuals who suffer serious injury from one of the protected companies.

The little-known government program has been around for a decade, and it is managed by an agency under HHS. This fund typically only deals with vaccines you probably would never get, like the H1N1 and anthrax vaccines.

If a case for compensation through the CICP is successful, the program provides up to $50,000 per year in unreimbursed lost wages and out-of-pocket medical expenses. It won’t cover legal fees or anything to compensate for pain and suffering.

It is also capped at the death benefit of $370,376, which is the most a surviving family member receives in the event that a Covid vaccine proves to be fatal.
What a law firm needs are victims, hopefully dead, as many as possible....or survivors who are handicapped, and why not to try it?
Of course, difficult if there is only one or two victims, but if you have a reasonable group together....all of them with similar complaints... maybe it works out and let them pay... Who knows?

----------------------------
There are other mistakes known, and maybe you can also file lawsuits...

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/31/west-vi ... lainternal
West Virginia health officials mistakenly gave 42 people Regeneron IV Covid treatment instead of vaccine shot
PUBLISHED THU, DEC 31 2020

Dozens of people in West Virginia were mistakenly given Regeneron’s Covid-19 antibody treatment instead of the Moderna vaccine, the West Virginia National Guard announced Thursday.

The state’s National Guard said 42 people received the treatment, which is given intravenously, at a vaccination clinic staffed by the Boone County Health Department. The National Guard said it learned of the error on Wednesday.

Everyone who received the antibody treatment instead of the vaccine, which is given via a shot in the arm, have been contacted, Julie Miller, an administrator for the Boone County Health Department, told CNBC by email. She added that “we do not believe there is any risk of harm.”
I guess, covid-19 in USA will become a heaven for lawyers....it's not only about the vaccine itself, it is about disorganizaion, errors.... negligent acts...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Yohan, if someone were able to sue the vaccine makers, wouldn't the vaccine maker just say "prove it that the vaccine caused your injury" and then deny it? How do you prove something like that? Anyone can just deny anything right, even if it's true?

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
January 5th, 2021, 2:26 am
But Yohan, if someone were able to sue the vaccine makers, wouldn't the vaccine maker just say "prove it that the vaccine caused your injury" and then deny it? How do you prove something like that? Anyone can just deny anything right, even if it's true?
If you can show up with dead people or handicapped people in a significant number, dispersed in several countries, who all died soon after receiving the vaccine it should be possible to prove it.

This vaccine was likely not produced in USA, but in Switzerland/Germany in Pfizer's factories.
And this person is really dead... no question about it like with Tiffany Dover...

Here is already another case:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ccine.html
Portuguese health worker, 41, dies two days after getting the Pfizer covid vaccine as her father says he 'wants answers'

Sonia Acevedo suffered a 'sudden death' on New Year's Day 48 hours after jab
The 41-year-old mother-of-two worked in paediatrics at a hospital in Porto

Ms Acevedo had not suffered any adverse side-effects after being vaccinated
An autopsy is expected to take place either today or tomorrow

4 January 2021
A Portuguese health worker has died two days after getting the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine.

Sonia Acevedo, 41, suffered a 'sudden death' at home on New Year's Day 48 hours after receiving the jab. An autopsy is expected to take place later today or tomorrow.

The mother-of-two, who worked in paediatrics at the Portuguese Institute of Oncology in Porto, is not said to have suffered any adverse side-effects after being vaccinated.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan, check this out. Why does tiffany dover have an imdb page? Is she an actor? Lol

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm12169081/fi ... _=m_nmfm_1

More on the mystery.

https://conandaily.com/2020/12/23/tiffa ... tal-nurse/

Poll:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Important warning from an honest fearless well respected medical doctor about the hidden agenda and hazards of Covid vaccines and 5G. Must see! Very disturbing but informative and enlightening! Please share with everyone you know!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get how a vaccine can kill or injure someone. Supposedly the vaccine contains inert viruses. So how can an inert virus protein kill or injure someone?

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
January 5th, 2021, 4:52 am
Yohan, check this out. Why does tiffany dover have an imdb page? Is she an actor? Lol

This link does not work, broken or deleted?
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
January 5th, 2021, 5:57 am
I don't get how a vaccine can kill or injure someone. Supposedly the vaccine contains inert viruses. So how can an inert virus protein kill or injure someone?
It is very likely that there is no such thing as a virus. As far as I can tell no virus has ever been shown to be truly isolated according to the laws of virology despite claims to the contrary. No virus isolation, then no attenuated or killed viruses.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
January 5th, 2021, 8:04 am
Winston wrote:
January 5th, 2021, 4:52 am

This link does not work, broken or deleted?
Maybe it only works on mobile? This one should work. Try this one.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm12169081/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

https://pledgetimes.com/two-people-die- ... th-pfizer/

Two people die in Norway after being vaccinated with Pfizer

In Norway, two people have died after being vaccinated against coronavirus using a drug made by the American company Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech. TASS…

Two residents of a nursing home in Oslo were vaccinated a few days before they died. Local authorities have already begun investigating the incident to determine if the death of the elderly is related to a previously received drug.

Note that vaccination using the drug from Pfizer / BioNTech began in Norway on December 27 last year. Residents of a nursing home in Oslo were the first to be vaccinated in the country.

Earlier it was reported that in Portugal, two days after vaccination against COVID-19 with Pfizer, a 41-year-old health worker died. At the Portuguese Institute of Oncology in Porto, where the woman worked, they said that she did not complain about her health after the vaccination.

Meanwhile, the Deputy Minister of Health of the Russian Federation Viktor Fisenko said today that the Sputnik V coronavirus vaccine demonstrates effectiveness and safety during clinical trials and the vaccination that has begun.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Page not found! It seems it has been removed.

I cannot find anything like that in the Scandinavian news from any serious media site, like the Local in Norway/Sweden in English and German
https://www.thelocal.no

and also nothing in the German media, not in Germany, not in Austria.....

Not sure, if this news is true!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alex:

They reported cases of Bell's palsy already among the volunteers for the vaccine trial... of course dismissed as "coincidence" without causal link to to the vaccination.

10 December 2020

https://www.health.com/condition/infect ... ells-palsy