Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Poll ended at April 18th, 2021, 7:14 pm

Yes
40%
Undecided
12%
No
48%

Total votes: 42
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Post by Winston »

LMAO. The CEO of Pfizer says hes holding off on getting vaccinated himself and doesn't need it yet. Lol. what a hypocrite.

ItsStormShadow
3 weeks ago
I don’t trust any cook that won’t eat his own food.

BLT8645
3 weeks ago
A cook who doesn't eat his own food is suspicious.

Max Igan exposes the Covid vaccine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PBSavbpfU8uG/

If this were a hollywood movie that CEO and bill gates would get their own vaccine in the end because villains always get a dose of their own medicine at the end of movies. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

CNBC admits vaccine makers can't be sued for consequences.

Why Pfizer And Moderna Can't Be Sued For Covid Vaccine Side Effects

Moderna admits that their vaccine is an "operating system" that will change your DNA. WTF?

http://tapnewswire.com/2021/01/moderna- ... ng-system/

http://tapnewswire.com/wp-content/uploa ... f-life.png
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

COVID-19 Vaccines: Two People Died After Receiving Pfizer's Vaccine Under Investigation

If the vaccine is the cause of death, do you think they'd tell you? Especially if that much money is at stake? Don't be naive.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
January 9th, 2021, 3:56 am
COVID-19 Vaccines: Two People Died After Receiving Pfizer's Vaccine Under Investigation
If the vaccine is the cause of death, do you think they'd tell you? Especially if that much money is at stake? Don't be naive.
There are now more than 23 million people worldwide who received any kind of covid-19 vaccine, including some Russian and Chinese vaccine, and also Pfizer and Moderna of course - how many people died so far, clearly proven it is because of the vaccine?

So far I did not read much about complaints about side-effects of vaccinated people and read only about a few cases where people died within a week or so after receiving the vaccine but they are often of old age, had some history of medical problems - among 23 million people it is no surprise that a few died shortly after vaccination....it is highly questionable however if their death is because of the vaccine.

I also read in the news of my own native country that the resistence against vaccination is now more and more declining,
at least more than the half of all citizens are willing to accept a vaccination against covid-19 immediately.
Link only in German:
https://www.krone.at/2314360
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

https://www.facebook.com/jasonfeltz/pos ... 811157?d=m

Below is a letter from Frank Shallenberger MD, HMD regarding the Covid 19 Vaccine.

Dear Patients and Friends,
Last week I must have been asked 20 times about the new COVID vaccines. Here are my thoughts. Please pass this information onto many as you can. People need to have fully informed consent when it comes to injecting foreign genetic material into their bodies.

1. The COVID vaccines are mRNA vaccines. mRNA vaccines are a completely new type of vaccine. No mRNA vaccine has ever been licensed for human use before. In essence, we have absolutely no idea what to expect from this vaccine. We have no idea if it will be effective or safe.
2. Traditional vaccine simply introduce pieces of a virus to stimulate an immune reaction. The new mRNA vaccine is completely different. It actually injects (transfects) molecules of synthetic genetic material from non-humans sources into our cells. Once in the cells, the genetic material interacts with our transfer RNA (tRNA) to make a foreign protein that supposedly teaches the body to destroy the virus being coded for. Note that these newly created proteins are not regulated by our own DNA, and are thus completely foreign to our cells. What they are fully capable of doing is unknown.
3. The mRNA molecule is vulnerable to destruction. So, in order to protect the fragile mRNA strands while they are being inserted into our DNA they are coated with PEGylated lipid nanoparticles. This coating hides the mRNA from our immune system which ordinarily would kill any foreign material injected into the body. PEGylated lipid nanoparticles have been used in several different drugs for years. Because of their effect on immune system balance, several studies have shown them to induce allergies and autoimmune diseases. Additionally, PEGylated lipid nanoparticles have been shown to trigger their own immune reactions, and to cause damage to the liver.
4. These new vaccines are additionally contaminated with aluminum, mercury, and possibly formaldehyde. The manufacturers have not yet disclosed what other toxins they contain.
5. Since viruses mutate frequently, the chance of any vaccine working for more than a year is unlikely. That is why the flu vaccine changes every year. Last year’s vaccine is no more valuable than last year’s newspaper.
6. Absolutely no long term safety studies will have been done to ensure that any of these vaccines don’t cause the cancer, seizures, heart disease, allergies, and autoimmune diseases seen with other vaccines. If you ever wanted to be guinea pig for Big Pharma, now is your golden opportunity.
7. Many experts question whether the mRNA technology is ready for prime time. In November 2020, Dr. Peter Jay Hotez said of the new mRNA vaccines, “I worry about innovation at the expense of practicality because they [the mRNA vaccines] are weighted toward technology platforms that have never made it to licensure before.” Dr. Hotez is Professor of Pediatrics and Molecular Virology & Microbiology at Baylor College of Medicine, where he is also Director of the Texas Children’s Hospital Center for Vaccine Development.
8. Michal Linial, PhD is a Professor of Biochemistry. Because of her research and forecasts on COVID-19, Dr. Linial has been widely quoted in the media. She recently stated, “I won’t be taking it [the mRNA vaccine] immediately – probably not for at least the coming year. We have to wait and see whether it really works. We will have a safety profile for only a certain number of months, so if there is a long-term effect after two years, we cannot know.”
9. In November 2020, The Washington Post reported on hesitancy among healthcare professionals in the United States to the mRNA vaccines, citing surveys which reported that: “some did not want to be in the first round, so they could wait and see if there are potential side effects”, and that “doctors and nurses want more data before championing vaccines to end the pandemic”.
10. Since the death rate from COVID resumed to the normal flu death rate way back in early September, the pandemic has been over since then. Therefore, at this point in time no vaccine is needed. The current scare tactics regarding “escalating cases” is based on a PCR test that because it exceeds 34 amplifications has a 100% false positive rate unless it is performed between the 3rd and 5th day after the first day of symptoms. It is therefor 100% inaccurate in people with no symptoms. This is well established in the scientific literature.
11. The other reason you don’t need a vaccine for COVID-19 is that substantial herd immunity has already taken place in the United States. This is the primary reason for the end of the pandemic.
12. Unfortunately, you cannot completely trust what you hear from the media. They have consistently got it wrong for the past year. Since they are all supported by Big Pharma and the other entities selling the COVID vaccines, they are not going to be fully forthcoming when it comes to mRNA vaccines. Every statement I have made here is fully backed by published scientific references.
13. I would be very interested to see verification that Bill and Melinda Gates with their entire family including grandchildren, Joe Biden and President Trump and their entire families, and Anthony Fauci and his entire family all get the vaccine.
14. Anyone who after reading all this still wants to get injected with the mRNA vaccine, should at the very least have their blood checked for COVID-19 antibodies. There is no need for a vaccine in persons already naturally immunized.

Here’s my bottom line: I would much rather get a COVID infection than get a COVID vaccine. That would be safer and more effective. I have had a number of COVID positive flu cases this year. Some were old and had health concerns. Every single one has done really well with natural therapies including ozone therapy and IV vitamin C.. Just because modern medicine has no effective treatment for viral infections, doesn’t mean that there isn’t one.

Yours Always,
Frank Shallenberger, MD, HMD

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moderna’s mRNA injections are an “operating system” designed to program humans and hack their biological functions

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-04- ... umans.html

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
January 10th, 2021, 1:51 am
Below is a letter from Frank Shallenberger MD, HMD regarding the Covid 19 Vaccine.
https://faculty.uml.edu/sgallagher/cali ... ase_ag.htm
In 1994, based on its investigation of several extremely serious complaints from his patients and their loved ones, the Medical Board of California found that Dr. Frank A. Shallenberger was subject to multiple disciplinary actions due to "gross incompetence," "repeated acts of gross negligence," and "acts of dishonesty and corruption which are substantially related to the qualifications, functions, or duties of a physician and surgeon." In response, Dr. Shallenberger chose not to contest the Board's findings, but to surrender his license to practice medicine in the state of California.

After losing his license in California, Dr. Shallenberger moved to Nevada, where he now runs the Nevada Center for Alternative and Anti-Aging Medicine in Carson City.

In 1995, having failed to notify Nevada officials of the surrender of his California license, Dr. Shallenberger was publicly admonished by the Nevada Board of Medical Examiners. The President of the Board, Thomas Scully, MD, wrote to Shallenberger, "Your conduct casts great discredit upon you personally and professionally, and upon the medical profession in general. It is my unpleasant duty as President of the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners to formally and publicly reprimand you for your conduct."

In September 2007, Shallenberger pleaded guilty to one count of medical malpractice in response to another complaint against him. The case arose as a consequence of Shallenberger's mistreatment of David Horton, who died after Shallenberger misdiagnosed his colon cancer as hemorrhoids, treated him with witch-hazel and other ineffectual remedies, then, after Horton's cancer had spread, unsuccessfully tried to combat the disease with Insulin Potentiation Therapy, a controversial treatment that has yet to be accepted by mainstream oncologists.

In line with its history of protecting dangerous doctors, the Medical Board did not revoke or suspend Shallenberger's license. Instead, for his direct contribution to his patient's death, the Board fined him only $5,000 and ordered him to pay $6,500 in legal costs.
http://ailinghomeopathy.journalism.cuny.edu
Patient A, a 69-year old man, started seeing Frank Shallenberger in 2004.

The patient went to Shellenberger complaining of lower back pain, being overweight and possible vertigo according to state documents. Blood work was taken. The following visit, in February 2005, Shallenberger noted the patient had osteoarthritis and dry, flaky skin. The doctor ordered a homeopathic evaluation called Bio-Energy Testing to determine metabolism.

After the test, Shallenberger diagnosed Patient A with an underactive thyroid also known as hypothyroidism and prescribed tablets made out of desiccated thyroid extract. Hypothyroidism is an ailment where the thyroid does not produce enough hormones. It is usually treated with oral medication made from a synthetic thyroid hormone called levothroxine.

The following weeks seemed good for the patient who was losing weight and looked healthier.

The patient did not come back to Shallenberger’s office until November 2005. He was walking wobbly and little balance. Shallenberger continued to prescribe desiccated thyroid.

The patient returned twice more to Shallenberger’s office both times the doctor continued prescribing desiccated thyroid. In one occasion, the patient admitted to Shallenberger that he had increased dosage of his pills on his own. Shallenberger ordered a second Bio-Energy Test and concluded that the patient had worsening age-related hypothyroidism. He then increased the dosage further.

In October and November 2006, the patient contacted Shallenberger complaining of cold symptoms and headaches.

In December, the patient went to see his primary care physician Merrit Dunlap because of his blood pressure and headaches. A few days later he saw a cardiologist then became lightheaded and fainted.

The patient was brought to the hospital and admitted with hypertension and an irregular heartbeat.

The Nevada Board of Medical Examiners determined that Shallenberger had failed “to use the reasonable care, skill, or knowledge ordinarily used under similar circumstances” by improperly diagnosing the patient with hypothyroidism and prescribing desiccated thyroid. The board said the tests showed the patient had a fully functioning thyroid.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Havent you heard Yohan, this quote:

When exposing crimes becomes a crime, then you know that criminals are in power.

Very true.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Florida doctor's death after receiving COVID-19 vaccine sparks investigation

Great comments below the video.

Mark Walder Music
Funny how a death is Convid related if you die within 28 days of testing positive for the virus, but if you die within a few weeks of taking the vaccine then there is no correlation 🤔 perfectly healthy doctor gets sick and within 2 weeks is dead 🤨 WTF! nothing to see here people, nothing to see... roll up, roll up... come and get your poison. Oh and don’t worry, Pfizer and all the others have immunity from prosecution, nothing suspicious about that 🧐

Sydney Dee
A Vaccine done in less than a year is the safest drug ever, especially with an unknown mRNA, is perfect for your immune system... C'mon, roll up your sleeves good people!

D M
@Ron Data Yet they're stopping people from living normal lives for a frickin Virus with a 99% Survival rate but they won't stop the push of an Experimental Depopulation concoction that's killing and maiming people but it's about safety though,GTFOH.

Cheryl
This is the whole reason they started with the elderly!! Because they'll start dying and they'll blame it on "old age" etc!! Perfect cover up...

Medusa
Death before vaccine: Covid death
Death after vaccine: Natural causes
CDC n the Media will hide the TRUTH

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here's a good one. A nursing home was covid free, but then since getting the vaccine they are dropping like flies.

24 Dead and 137 Infected at NY Nursing Home After Experimental COVID Injections
https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/24-dead- ... njections/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I heard about that too Cornfed but didn't have a link for it. Here's another article about it.

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archive ... ths-begin/

Many doctors speaking out warning everyone NOT to get the Covid vaccine.

Doctors Around the World Issue Dire WARNING: DO NOT GET THE COVID VACCINE!!
https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/docto ... d-vaccine/

Doctors for Truth: Tens of Thousands Medical Professionals Suing and Calling for End to COVID Tyranny
https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/docto ... d-tyranny/

COVID Vaccines “Biological Weapons of Mass Destruction” says Wyoming Medical Doctor and Manager for Wyoming’s State Public Health Department
https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/covid ... epartment/

Dr. Judy Mikovits and Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: A New COVID Vaccine Could Kill 50 Million People in the U.S.
https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/dr-judy- ... n-the-u-s/

Some doctors who died from the Covid vaccine.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/very- ... d-vaccine/

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/perfe ... d-vaccine/

Btw, Ancestry.com now specifically lists the nurse Tiffany Dover as dead. Here's the proof. See the video below.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/is-th ... ill-alive/

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is some good news. Hackers have stolen information about the vaccine. Hopefully we can expect appropriately shocking revelations to be uncovered.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ema- ... SKBN28J2Q7
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Yohan according to Ancestry.com, Dover is listed as dead. Is Ancestry.com credible? See the video below.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/is-th ... ill-alive/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
January 14th, 2021, 12:46 am
Here is some good news. Hackers have stolen information about the vaccine. Hopefully we can expect appropriately shocking revelations to be uncovered.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ema- ... SKBN28J2Q7
Can't an independent scientist or biologist analyze the vaccine under a microscope to determine what's in it? Or use a chemical data analyzer?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Reports emerging from Norway indicate that at least twenty three people have died after taking the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, yet the government regulator has said they don’t see anything alarming in the cases.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/23-dead- ... d-vaccine/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ts-over-80

Norwegian officials said 23 people had died in the country a short time after receiving their first dose of the vaccine. Of those deaths, 13 have been autopsied, with the results suggesting that common side effects may have contributed to severe reactions in frail, elderly people, according to the Norwegian Medicines Agency.