Countries on Lockdown

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Countries on Lockdown

Post by Taco »

Currently, a third of the planet is on lockdown. This is not a normal situation.

The economic fallout from this will be huge...

https://www.businessinsider.com/countri ... aly-2020-3
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Countries on Lockdown

Post by Yohan »

This is excellent information about the corona-virus.

The video is in Korean, but the subtitles in English are very accurate, good translation work.

You Need To Listen To This Leading COVID-19 Expert From South Korea | ASIAN BOSS

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@Taco thank you for the information, they haven't updated in a week although this article has been out since March so that means for the most part that this is the most recent information.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Now they are saying it might be a few years before the economy goes back to normal not just in the US but around the world. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

jamesbond wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 4:21 pm
Now they are saying it might be a few years before the economy goes back to normal not just in the US but around the world. :shock:
That's why I'm PURPOSELY staying in America for a YEAR (it'll go by quickly): SELF-IMPROVEMENT (in the gym 3-4's per week without fail)...WORK ON MY MUSIC...learn another language (in my best Filipina voice, "I"m not telling/CCCCCCC crit!") and WORK AT MY JOB stacking stacks in the bank.

I will be too busy for a girlfriend. I'm tired of the "catch and release" of American fish.......smelling p.ssies trich that I get and have to get rid of with anti-biotics. American women have the most trich cases in the world due to them fcking their dogs and horses. Why do you think so many AW love medium to large dogs???? They rather commit bestiality in lieu of having a man that they would have to acquiesce to a patriarchal order. That will keep me away from moat AW from hereon out. I never smell fish smelling trich on women outside of the USA like ever nor caught it outside of AW.