Woman diagnosed with cancer leaves husband to 'recharge sex life' before she dies

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Woman diagnosed with cancer leaves husband to 'recharge sex life' before she dies

Post by yick »

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman diagnosed with cancer leaves husband to 'recharge sex life' before she dies

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

At the risk of coming off as harsh, I think any man who willingly marries DESERVES everything negative that befalls him. Serves him right. I'm sure he is just the type of cuck who wagged his finger at unmarried men who are far wealthier, freer, and happier than he ever was.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on March 5th, 2020, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman diagnosed with cancer leaves husband to 'recharge sex life' before she dies

Post by yick »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 6:51 pm
At the risk of coming off as harsh, I think any man who willingly marries DESERVES everything negative that befalls him. Serves him right. I'm sure he is just the type of cuck who wagged his finger as unmarried men who are wealthier, freer, and happier than he ever was.
I don't think it's harsh, he probably would agree with you as he nurses a broken heart - he probably think he was badly duped. Can you imagine a bloke leaving his wife just to have more sex with women before he dies and what the headline for that would be? :lol:

One thing that is missing in this story is the man and how he felt and how he reacted - if he was a cold, harsh, controlling bully who didn't love her - that would have come out to justify her behaviour - but there was no mention of it so basically this callous woman wanted 100's of cocks before she went to the other side - those 15 years were a waste, and by the sound of her, she was probably shagging around during her marriage
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Western females are just awful. At least this one is going to die soon.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 8:01 pm
Western females are just awful. At least this one is going to die soon.
She beat you to it! :lol: She is done and dusted of this lifetime.

As long as this kind of shit behaviour isn't condemned or at least criticised - they're not going to behave any better.