If I met the troll that removed Pacific's channel, he (the troll) won't be dating

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mattyman
Junior Poster

If I met the troll that removed Pacific's channel, he (the troll) won't be dating

Post by mattyman »

Hi again,

much has been mentioned about the youtuber who had the channel 'Pacificocean asia'. I used to love watching that guy all the time until some ASSHOLE took down his channel.

Here's the thing, the channel disappeared mysteriously. I found the channel of the guy responsible and he was a HUMOURLESS GIT in comparison. with NOTHING to share! That troll was a MISERABLE piece of shit with no sense of humour, a COWARD, a pathetic.. My labels could continue. The troll that was responsible for getting the channel shut down is a BORING, holier-than though piece of shit who needs to be doxxed. Don't recommend, that's a coward, keyboard warrior's way, not a man's way (that troll is not a man, he's someone with an axe to grind).

My message to the troll
That's right, YOU who took down Pacific's channel, you're not a man, you're a COWARD who if met in the pub, would not have the upper hand and would have your head dunked down the toilet then be made to look like the aggressor then asked to leave.

Pacific DARED to make comparisons between the women folk of Anglo-American nations and East Asian nations and YOU didn't like it. You took the EASY WAY OUT and decided to CENSOR the whole channel. (Edit) DISGRACE!

You ARE NOT YOUTBE'S POLICY you f***ing doxxing, controlling, COWARDLY nerdy freak who want's to STOP CONTENT THAT OFFENDS YOU (and your sycophants) being accessible just because YOU don't agree with it. I have read through all the terms and conditions of Google and youtube and nowhere have I seen ANYTHING that endorses what you, the TROLL has done to Pacific. If I met you (I would like to say some violent act such as a biff in the face but I'm not allowed).

I hope this is telling the asshole. I hope this is LOUD AND CLEAR.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: If I met the troll that removed Pacific's channel, he (the troll) won't be dating

Post by hypermak »

mattyman wrote:
November 14th, 2019, 5:49 pm
Hi again,

much has been mentioned about the youtuber who had the channel 'Pacificocean asia'. I used to love watching that guy all the time until some ASSHOLE took down his channel.

Here's the thing, the channel disappeared mysteriously. I found the channel of the guy responsible and he was a HUMOURLESS GIT in comparison. with NOTHING to share! That troll was a MISERABLE piece of shit with no sense of humour, a COWARD, a pathetic.. My labels could continue. The troll that was responsible for getting the channel shut down is a BORING, holier-than though piece of shit who needs to be doxxed. Don't recommend, that's a coward, keyboard warrior's way, not a man's way (that troll is not a man, he's someone with an axe to grind).

My message to the troll
That's right, YOU who took down Pacific's channel, you're not a man, you're a COWARD who if met in the pub, would not have the upper hand and would have your head dunked down the toilet then be made to look like the aggressor then asked to leave.

Pacific DARED to make comparisons between the women folk of Anglo-American nations and East Asian nations and YOU didn't like it. You took the EASY WAY OUT and decided to CENSOR the whole channel. (Edit) DISGRACE!

You ARE NOT YOUTBE'S POLICY you f***ing doxxing, controlling, COWARDLY nerdy freak who want's to STOP CONTENT THAT OFFENDS YOU (and your sycophants) being accessible just because YOU don't agree with it. I have read through all the terms and conditions of Google and youtube and nowhere have I seen ANYTHING that endorses what you, the TROLL has done to Pacific. If I met you (I would like to say some violent act such as a biff in the face but I'm not allowed).

I hope this is telling the asshole. I hope this is LOUD AND CLEAR.
I might miss some context, but are you assuming the troll is one of the members here, or at least a lurker? Is this is just you venting or you are sure your message will get to destination by posting here?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: If I met the troll that removed Pacific's channel, he (the troll) won't be dating

Post by Johnny1975 »

Fair enough. But why are you so upset and worked up about someone you don't know having their channel removed? Besides, there's already a thread about pacific.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Hi again

RE
I might miss some context, but are you assuming the troll is one of the members here, or at least a lurker? Is this is just you venting or you are sure your message will get to destination by posting here?
no not at all, I was just letting off a bit of steam on that part & expressing how I feel about the issue of free speech, if a bit over-candid. I do feel angry about how those sorts of doxxing types of troll who seem to think they own the place and think they have a right to police the internet & what content is available. This is the sort of thing I would feel like saying to those sorts though. It's not just Pacific that's suffered this sort of fate though, many people have had that.
Ogie
Freshman Poster

Post by Ogie »

You are aware that Pacific is back on Youtube as of a few weeks ago?

https://www.youtube.com/user/michaelbethhk09/featured

The guy that trolled him was doxxed, a few years ago. There was a web page up with all the info but I don't think it's there anymore. He's a military guy.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Pacificoceanasia at his best was when he was in Hong Kong - looking through Hong Kong through his midwest lens - one of my favourite YouTube videos of all time was his video about Australians in Hong Kong. Also what were worth watching were his videos about Asia when he returned to The States.

The Matarnhi sting was a sorry tale and was very cleverly set up by the troll in question, using the young woman as seductive bait - as nasty as it was and Pacific was definitley a victim - Pacific was also very combatitive and confrontational to his detractors as well as his trolls - when you become a public voice, no matter how small, you have to keep your own decorum and ignore the trolls and the baiters - even if you don't want to and you want to lash out.

And Pacific started to lose the plot a bit when he returned from Asia when he decided to become some kind of religious preacher - three hours of Jesus shit coming out of your computer is a bit much. Saying that, he has a great talent for vlogging but what he needs to do is get his arse back to Asia and if he does and sticks at it AND keeps it to expat issues and insights then he would have a chance of making it full time.

He needs to keep away from the godbotherer stuff and tone down the feminazi crap - if he likes Asian women, why would he give a shite about white women?