Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by MrMan »

Moretorque wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 6:13 am
Taco wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 12:05 am
John McAfee likes them...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... itute.html
As I stated earlier in this thread, black women are known to treat white men better than black men by far if the white male takes interest in them....

Feminine black women are rare but there are some and some are very attractive..
They probably don't treat white men better because they are white. It's probably more often the case that the better-acting black woman can attract a white man more easily than a woman who treats men poorly.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 12:08 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 6:06 pm
Here is some idiot's future black wife and "baby's mama." Go ahead and have at it fool. Let me know how your children turn out!

The black woman in blue behind the counter kept her cool, which was commendable considering the circumstances.
Are you serious? So much for your conflict resolution skills.

She could have handled it much better. First, she should have been immediately calling the cops, then she could have sent the employee of concern to the back instead of leaving her there to antagonize and make worse the situation, and she could have just given the diffused the situation by giving the sandwich and sending the employee on her angry way rather than making the company look bad and embarrassing it.

Asian managers just ignore troublemakers like this and wait for the police to arrive, but this girl made a bad situation under her watch worse. The only employee that handled himself correctly is the tall young man in the green shirt who stood there mum and professionally.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

November 12th, 2019, 12:27 pm
MrMan wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 12:08 pm
November 8th, 2019, 6:06 pm
Here is some idiot's future black wife and "baby's mama." Go ahead and have at it fool. Let me know how your children turn out!

The black woman in blue behind the counter kept her cool, which was commendable considering the circumstances.
Are you serious? So much for your conflict resolution skills.

She could have handled it much better. First, she should have been immediately calling the cops, then she could have sent the employee of concern to the back instead of leaving her there to antagonize and make worse the situation, and she could have just given the diffused the situation by giving the sandwich and sending the employee on her angry way rather than making the company look bad and embarrassing it.

Asian managers just ignore troublemakers like this and wait for the police to arrive, but this girl made a bad situation under her watch worse.
It's hard to know without context. If they had had the sandwich already, the situation probably would not have escalated like this. Someone in the back could have been calling the cops while she talked calmly to someone yelling at her. That's the part I'm talking about. She kept her cool and did not explode in anger like the woman talking to her.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 12:29 pm
It's hard to know without context. She kept her cool and did not explode in anger like the woman talking to her.
The context is right in your face. The manager was making the woman trigger even more.

You have a very weird lens through which you see the world. It is as if you see things and interpret them to fit your agenda (often religious, but sometimes just clumsily trying to gaslight) no matter how bizarre that interpretation may be.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

One thing is obvious, Black women are very jealous of White women...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

November 12th, 2019, 10:35 am
Moretorque wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 10:11 am
Do you think women can maintain a modern society at all ?
Without the help of men, NO. It would implode because of bankruptcy, arbitrary enforcement of rules, welcoming of hostile outsiders, and feelings based culture versus pragmatism based culture. It would be a disaster and all you need to do is look at female staffed companies. They fail at a very high rate.

In Florida, I like to cite the example of "Feminist Bridge" which was a Florida International University contract to build a state of the art, cutting edge bridge. The engineering firm was female-owned and the project was female staffed. Needless to say, the bridge collapsed before it was finished because engineering does not care about feelings and the aesthetics of a bridge, it cares about the structural computations. I have seen high ranked women be dismissive of important details because, their feelings told them, "It will all work out." People died because of Feminist Bridge and that would be the result of a female maintained society.
Do you think the elite can replace most of the males with machines and technology ?

What you said is correct but these gals are in a dream world, I think the sooner it all collapses the better so maybe the women will get their head out of their ass's and realize their paper pushing degrees will not make their car work or build them a descent house..... Todays women are literally a bunch of complete dumb ass's...
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 4:09 pm
Do you think the elite can replace most of the males with machines and technology ?
Those machines and technology have to be installed, maintained, and repaired so no.
Moretorque wrote: What you said is correct but these gals are in a dream world, I think the sooner it all collapses the better so maybe the women will get their head out of their ass's and realize their paper pushing degrees will not make their car work or build them a descent house..... Todays women are literally a bunch of complete dumb ass's...
I am noticing that women are financially panicking already without collapse. Even though the stock market and the job market are near historic highs, women are keeping consumer and student loan debt at record highs also. Men are walking away from marriage and all that is left for women to deprive men of wealth is file lawsuits against men. That is what MeToo is really about.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

November 12th, 2019, 3:01 pm
MrMan wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 12:29 pm
It's hard to know without context. She kept her cool and did not explode in anger like the woman talking to her.
The context is right in your face. The manager was making the woman trigger even more.

You have a very weird lens through which you see the world. It is as if you see things and interpret them to fit your agenda (often religious, but sometimes just clumsily trying to gaslight) no matter how bizarre that interpretation may be.
The loud obnoxious woman had started coming at her again yelling, and she answered politely under the circumstances to try to calm her down. I wouldn't want to have been in her shoes. Would you have kept your cool as well as she did?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 13th, 2019, 7:39 pm
Would you have kept your cool as well as she did?
Are you kidding? I have been on the receiving end of such antics from that very type of black woman. I learned the best thing to do is ignore them. Trying to reason or appealing to their sense of decency like this manager just fans the flames of anger. I have arrested black women and their family members and reacting to them like the manager did gives them more opportunity for righteous indignation and hostility.

That manager needs conflict resolution training if not termination, and if you think she handled that situation well, you are an idiot. Only the young male cashier behaved appropriately and showed more maturity than everyone. I suspect he is accustomed to such antics and learned that ignoring volatile blow ups instead of actively engaging them is the smart thing to do.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

November 13th, 2019, 7:58 pm
MrMan wrote:
November 13th, 2019, 7:39 pm
Would you have kept your cool as well as she did?
Are you kidding? I have been on the receiving end of such antics from that very type of black woman. I learned the best thing to do is ignore them. Trying to reason or appealing to their sense of decency like this manager just fans the flames of anger. I have arrested black women and their family members and reacting to them like the manager did gives them more opportunity for righteous indignation and hostility.

That manager needs conflict resolution training if not termination, and if you think she handled that situation well, you are an idiot. Only the young male cashier behaved appropriately and showed more maturity than everyone. I suspect he is accustomed to such antics and learned that ignoring volatile blow ups instead of actively engaging them is the smart thing to do.
It didn't escalate. I was looking at this more from the angle of the fact that she is also a black woman, and she didn't blow up and start yelling even when the other woman was screaming in her face.

The sandwich was probably slow getting out of the kitchen.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 14th, 2019, 2:36 pm
I was looking at this more from the angle of the fact that she is also a black woman, and she didn't blow up and start yelling even when the other woman was screaming in her face.
Well I can see that you are part of the problem. If you would stop holding black woman to a lower behavioral standard, perhaps they would stop feeling entitled to blow up and yell as you seemingly expected her to do.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

November 15th, 2019, 8:42 am
MrMan wrote:
November 14th, 2019, 2:36 pm
I was looking at this more from the angle of the fact that she is also a black woman, and she didn't blow up and start yelling even when the other woman was screaming in her face.
Well I can see that you are part of the problem. If you would stop holding black woman to a lower behavioral standard, perhaps they would stop feeling entitled to blow up and yell as you seemingly expected her to do.
This is a thread where posters are talking about black American women being angry. Even the black American man is saying it. I'm pointing out that one black girl in the video had someone yelling in her face and didn't lose her cool.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 15th, 2019, 12:10 pm
This is a thread where posters are talking about black American women being angry. Even the black American man is saying it. I'm pointing out that one black girl in the video had someone yelling in her face and didn't lose her cool.
And I am saying she did NOT handles that well as the manager on duty. She made it worse by further engaging with the maniacal, black Jezebel. The young black male cashier was the only person who kept his cool. Even the shouting white lady had to sternly remind that black manager to focus on getting the food to the woman so she would leave.

Get your head out of your rear end for once!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

November 15th, 2019, 12:53 pm
MrMan wrote:
And I am saying she did NOT handles that well as the manager on duty. She made it worse by further engaging with the maniacal, black Jezebel. The young black male cashier was the only person who kept his cool. Even the shouting white lady had to sternly remind that black manager to focus on getting the food to the woman so she would leave.

Sounds like you like to argue about nothing. Could it be your posts about black women being argumentative is like the pot calling the kettle black.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 1:11 pm
November 15th, 2019, 12:53 pm
MrMan wrote:
And I am saying she did NOT handle that well as the manager on duty. She made it worse by further engaging with the maniacal, black Jezebel. The young black male cashier was the only person who kept his cool. Even the shouting white lady had to sternly remind that black manager to focus on getting the food to the woman so she would leave.

Sounds like you like to argue about nothing. Could it be your posts about black women being argumentative is like the pot calling the kettle black.
Could it be that your being argumentative with me is because you still resent remaining an adult virgin till you finally found some desperate Indonesian bar girl who agreed to pity-marry you purely out of convenience to her family? 8)