Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by Pinayhunter »

They have the best bodies when they’re not fat imo - muscled thighs and buttocks, narrow waist, toned arms, and smooth caramel skin. Megan Thee Stallion is my kind of woman!

They also seem a lot more down to Earth than white and Asian women. I’ve started messaging black women online, and I’m getting a lot of bites. I’m not exactly a Chad either.

Still, I’m not sure if I’d seriously date one. The ghetto talk, hip-hop music, and lack of swimming ability might getting annoying after a while. Those bodies though.

Anyone else into black women or have experience with them? There isn’t much discussion of the sisters on here, and I thought this topic was worthy of a thread.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Is this some sort of a joke? If not, I think I am going to weigh in....
Pinayhunter wrote: They also seem a lot more down to Earth than white and Asian women. I’ve started messaging black women online, and I’m getting a lot of bites. I’m not exactly a Chad either.
Of course they seem down to earth if you are one of the RARE men paying attention to them! Studies show that black women are the least messaged and least responded to demographic in the world. But if you spend a little time with them, you'll see that they are anything but down to earth because they are the only people in the world who don't yet realize that they have the lowest sexual market value of all women.

Black women have the lowest IQ's of all women which means they are more governed by EMOTIONS than any other women. Emotion mixed with low-intelligence is a dangerous combination that wreaks havoc on poor little children and the men who foolishly chose black women.
Pinayhunter wrote: Still, I’m not sure if I’d seriously date one. The ghetto talk, hip-hop music, and lack of swimming ability might getting annoying after a while. Those bodies though.
Is that all you're worried about? How about the highest rate of STI's BY FAR? How about the highest rate of divorce, BY FAR? How about the highest rate of initiating domestic violence against men and children, BY FAR? How about the highest propensity to unleash government force against men using the police and the courts, BY FAR?

How about the demographic that has most absorbed feminist ideology? How about the demographic that loves to use proxy violence against the men in their lives?

If all that is ok for you, you can have all the black women you want. But if you do that, make sure your will is up to date because you will not live quite as long as you expect.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

NEWSFLASH!
N*Word women have destroyed their Black Community.
Now they are coming to destroy your community.

Their Communities in Africa are shit.
Their Communities in Latin America and Caribbean are shit.
Their Communities in America (you can see for yourself)

-If you want a Black chick-
Do not let her see her family.
Do not live near any black community.
Do not let her have any black friends.
(If she is from a patriarchal Islamic country that may help)
Black woman and White male marriages do have the lowest divorce rate!
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-interracia ... orce-rates

Good News :twisted:
By 2050 Whites will begin to go extinct
https://www.chicagoreporter.com/the-us- ... r-forever/
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Jonny Law wrote:
November 2nd, 2019, 1:15 pm
NEWSFLASH!
N*Word women have destroyed their Black Community.
Now they are coming to destroy your community.

Their Communities in Africa are shit.
Their Communities in Latin America and Caribbean are shit.
Their Communities in America (you can see for yourself)
Absolutely true! If you want to understand the direction of a people-group, observe the quality of its women.

The great majority of black women I have known (and I have known many) brutalize, demean, and abuse their children for a variety of reasons. Some of it is because of deplorable parenting skills picked up from their own mothers, poor mental health and stress management, culturally-imbued misandry, and low IQ with poor ability to foresee harmful cause and long-term effect.

One of the most puzzling phenomena I could never figure out, was the dogged impulse to tear down black males instead of building them up. I have some theories on this however. It could come from:

-Cultural myths and traditions which insist that black women are the "Backbone of the black community."
-The desire to remain at the top of the group's pecking order or status preservation.
-The zero-sum game mentality of a black man's professional ascension comes at their expense.
-The "Don't get too big for your britches" mentality so as to not increase their feelings of inferiority.
-Higher than normal testosterone which contributes to aggression and status competition.

In my life, I noticed the problem from childhood where my mother and sister were horribly and unrelentingly demeaning. However, my mother made the error of sending me to private schools where the white female teachers and students were wonderfully polite, encouraging, and positive. My choice of preference between black women and white women was therefore made very early in life!

The second clue was my mother and sister trying to bully me out of my preference for white women when logically I could only see that it was black women who were abusive to me. I never understood their opposition to my personal preference, but I think they were acting purely out of ego preservation, nothing more.

The nail in the coffin was black women in the workplace. They were the only ones trying to establish dominance over me at work. When that never worked, they became enemies who tried to undermine my influence, my decisions, and my continuous progression. Of course, it never worked, but at that point in life, I knew they represented competitors and rivals much as they tried to paint themselves as allies.

So how does this relate to black women as wives and mothers? It means that you will have a rival and a competitor who resents your status as a male, especially if you are a black male. Therefore, wholesale write them off as prospects.

Yes, black female/white male marriages are indeed 44% less likely to end in divorce than white/white marriages. But this can be explained by two things: The rarity of such couplings and the black female perception of hypergamy in such marriages. Women initiate 85% of all divorces, but if a black woman feels that she cannot do better than the white male she duped into marriage, she will endure the worst of circumstances due to her hypergamous nature.

Might there be exceptions to these types of black women? Certainly, but it is not worth searching for a needle in a haystack when you are not even attracted to that type of needle.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on November 6th, 2019, 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pinayhunter wrote:
November 2nd, 2019, 6:44 am
They have the best bodies when they’re not fat imo - muscled thighs and buttocks, narrow waist, toned arms, and smooth caramel skin. Megan Thee Stallion is my kind of woman!

They also seem a lot more down to Earth than white and Asian women. I’ve started messaging black women online, and I’m getting a lot of bites. I’m not exactly a Chad either.

Still, I’m not sure if I’d seriously date one. The ghetto talk, hip-hop music, and lack of swimming ability might getting annoying after a while. Those bodies though.

Anyone else into black women or have experience with them? There isn’t much discussion of the sisters on here, and I thought this topic was worthy of a thread.
I am a white, middle-aged man married to an Asian woman. As far as attraction goes, most black women don't appeal to me-- big thighs don't appeal to me, for example. I don't like a ghetto accent. But if that's your thing....

CE pointed out a lot of problems he's experienced. I think a lot of the problems are cultural rather than racial. I saw a video clip talking about some African women, Ugandan, I think who kneel down whenever they ask for anything from their parents, who also kneel down when they greet their husbands or fathers. There are traditional cultures in Africa where women are trained to respect men. If I were single and into African women, I might look in one of those places. But some of the African cultures have other undesirable issues--like a woman being cut and mutilated at a young age, so-called female circumcision. The men from those tribes want them that way, but if a man isn't from that culture, and he ended up with a woman who had the fun bits chopped off....that's not as good for him. Of course, it's pretty rough for her, too, but the men there want that. Ethiopia has some pretty women, but they practice that there. In Malawi, parents pay men to molest the girls after they hit puberty, which would make it hard to find a virgin in the villages.

You might be able to find a kind, family oriented African American woman who respects her man and has a demure demeanor and is not loud and outspoken. But it seems like there is a culture that appreciates black women being loud, outspoken, promoting the 'independent woman' idea.

In the '60's, the Democrat party started promoting giving welfare to blacks. The Republican party promoted abolition of slavery and MLK was a Republican, but the Democrats were able to get voters. Part of the legacy of slavery was poverty and a lack of education. Welfare incentivized poor women to have babies without getting married. So black neighborhoods ended up with a disproportionate number of children raised without fathers. Feminism, birth control, and no-fault divorce led to more divorces overall, so all of society has seen this, but fatherlessness is a really big problem in the black community. So you have a lot of women raised without fathers in a culture where women are taught to be strong, independent, and outspoken, and the culture doesn't promote respecting men. White culture in the US doesn't teach women to respect men much, either, but it seems to be a really big issue in the black community, too, maybe even bigger than among whites.

There are women with a philosophy that goes against the grain, ethnic minorities, conservative Christians, etc.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I read on average black women have higher IQ's than black men ?, they say black women are usually loyal if they can get a white man ?
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 4th, 2019, 11:11 pm
In the '60's, the Democrat party started promoting giving welfare to blacks. The Republican party promoted abolition of slavery and MLK was a Republican, but the Democrats were able to get voters. Part of the legacy of slavery was poverty and a lack of education. Welfare incentivized poor women to have babies without getting married. So black neighborhoods ended up with a disproportionate number of children raised without fathers. Feminism, birth control, and no-fault divorce led to more divorces overall, so all of society has seen this, but fatherlessness is a really big problem in the black community. So you have a lot of women raised without fathers in a culture where women are taught to be strong, independent, and outspoken, and the culture doesn't promote respecting men. White culture in the US doesn't teach women to respect men much, either, but it seems to be a really big issue in the black community, too, maybe even bigger than among whites.
Although welfare is often cited as a causal factor, I just don't see it as anything more than a myth or an unproven theory at best. Why? Because you have multi-generational populations of whites, Latinos, Native American, and now Southeast Asians who are also in the welfare matrix who don't exhibit the virulent misandry that we see in the black female population. Where we do see misandry in pockets of these populations (ie. Puerto Ricans), the degree to which it exists pales in comparison. I do agree with your assessment that black feminist culture is the culprit however.

The sad thing is these women, once they get to be 30, half change their tunes when they are single, broke, unfulfilled, and miserable. Feminism tends to do that.

The factor of black fatherlessness is grossly misunderstood. The culture tends to blame men for not raising their children when 100% of the blame should go to black women for bearing children outside of wedlock with men who are not willing or able to actively raise their offspring. Every other culture places the blame in such cases on the women, but for some reason America tries to place the blame on the men who consented to sex, but not to fatherhood.

Finally, for all of the people who complain about black children underachieving in school, falling into criminality, and growing up to be social misfits and sociopaths, ASK YOURSELVES WHO BEARS AND RAISES THOSE BLACK CHILDREN! Black women WANT to raise black children alone so they run off good men. Fine job they have been doing....
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You just look at the statistics on any group of children who do not have fathers and the outcome is grim. Black men need to share more reponsibility for their actions as well. They are famous for knocking up multiple different women and running away and it does take two for conception not just one.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 11:39 am
Black men need to share more reponsibility for their actions as well. They are famous for knocking up multiple different women and running away and it does take two for conception not just one.
Not even close.... That opinion shows you have a poor understanding of what is ACTUALLY going on.

WOMEN are the gatekeepers of sex and of reproduction, PERIOD. Any woman who allows herself to get pregnant outside of marriage is a low-quality trollop who ruins her life, the lives of her children, and her community. Every smart culture understands this and holds their women accountable, but Femerica tries to shield women from this truth, especially black women.

Second, stop blaming black men for not holding up their end of the bargain when not even black women want them in their children's lives other than for child support. It is sad to see MEN falling into that feminist "The men need to man up" trap. Black women run off black men who WANT to be good fathers because they feel entitled to be the masters of their households. They do a horrible job at it and the result is an ever-increasing, shiftless, criminal class of blacks.

The dysgenics is 100% the fault of FEMALES because they control sex and who is actually born. If they choose to reproduce with low-quality men and refuse to raise children in suitable households, then the fault is 100% on the women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

I love it when white men get a dose of black misandry. It tends to reduce their stupid calls for black men "Needing to step up" and support black women. :lol:

Anyone thinking that the typical American black female is appropriate for a relationship, let alone a marriage, is an unmitigated idiot. There is too much epigenetic trauma baggage, pent up rage, and man-hating indoctrination for them to be suitable for any man long term.

Notice that the subordinate, black female is actually more dominant than the effeminate, black male manager who cannot control her. This mirrors the dynamic in a marriage to black women.

So to any other idiots who shield black women from accountability, I present to you a big fat FOCK YOU! You marry one of these out of control succubi and see what happens to your life, well-being, and offspring. :roll:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

To the dumbasses who make excuses for black females, this is black female to attacked a 79 year old man on the train because he was preaching. Don't ever again make excuses for black women. They are angry, abusive, violent, and contemptuous of males, especially with regard to their male young children. Any wonder why black males grow up to be dysfunctional and violent? Look no further for your answer.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

An American black woman explains why black women suck so much:

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

So much hate on black wimminz here. Y'all need to see the situation from their point of view. Just look at how this black lady was mistreated by a store when she axed nicely for a receipt but they refused:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mtJpi7A8r1I
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 5:16 pm
An American black woman explains why black women suck so much:

Geesh CE. I thought you discerned better than that; she's Puerto Rican. I remember seeing this five years or so ago.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 2:09 pm
Moretorque wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 11:39 am
Black men need to share more reponsibility for their actions as well. They are famous for knocking up multiple different women and running away and it does take two for conception not just one.
Not even close.... That opinion shows you have a poor understanding of what is ACTUALLY going on.

WOMEN are the gatekeepers of sex and of reproduction, PERIOD. Any woman who allows herself to get pregnant outside of marriage is a low-quality trollop who ruins her life, the lives of her children, and her community. Every smart culture understands this and holds their women accountable, but Femerica tries to shield women from this truth, especially black women.

Second, stop blaming black men for not holding up their end of the bargain when not even black women want them in their children's lives other than for child support. It is sad to see MEN falling into that feminist "The men need to man up" trap. Black women run off black men who WANT to be good fathers because they feel entitled to be the masters of their households. They do a horrible job at it and the result is an ever-increasing, shiftless, criminal class of blacks.

The dysgenics is 100% the fault of FEMALES because they control sex and who is actually born. If they choose to reproduce with low-quality men and refuse to raise children in suitable households, then the fault is 100% on the women.
This is golden. :+1: