Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by tom »

Look at the body language. It's an accusation, a demand for an imposed entitlement. The actual transliterated title of the song would be a projection "You Better Pay Or Else". It is literally a demand accusation covered by threat of dire consequences, drama of reputation destruction. Freedom here actually means the "freedom to project my attitude".
The Aretha Franklin song has nothing what so ever to do with personal freedom as a guy would think of it.

In modern life this kind of attitude often catastrophically undermines any kind of long term effort with a partner.
Last edited by tom on December 1st, 2019, 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

When I lived in NYC, on the upper east side, I saw around ten couples with white men and black women, and some had children together.

For the man who is saved, the important thing is that his woman be saved. Otherwise she'll pull him down with her wickedness. She won't want to follow the rules, and that will hurt the man. Solomon is given as the example here.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Holy !@#$, I don't watch talmudvision or follow other mainstream US media so don't know who Megan Thee Stallion (?! LOL interesting name) is, but I typed her name in a search and found this:
These women are absolutely among the most beautiful and desirable on this earth. I already felt that way before finding this thread, but that is definitely a vivid example of how beautiful they are. 8)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

You might like this...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs