Poll: Should Darrell Johnston Be Banned From The HA Facebook Group?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Darrell Johnston be banned from the HA Facebook group

Yes, he gives harsh criticisms telling us that it's our faults we can't get laid / find a wife in the U.S, and that we need game in every country we go to.
53%
No, he makes good points. Keep him
37%
I have no opinion
11%

Total votes: 19
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Poll: Should Darrell Johnston Be Banned From The HA Facebook Group?

Post by Winston »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 4:24 pm
This is a seperate topic.....this isnt about mental illness, this is about me being banned from the group

I won the two firgging votes, let me back in please

If this is about mental illness.....he was the one who said that a large percentage of americans HAVE mental illness, his words, not mine, so he was the one who said it is a real thing. Look and see for yourself
Ok fine. I created a separate thread about the psychiatry/professional help issue for you here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37655

Btw, the poll in this thread is now equal at 50/50 for and against. :P
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

of course you completely ignore my point yet again and choose to argue over something else and then clusterfuck me with arguments in other threads.....surprise surprise. Is this a diversion tactic?

Considering I am on trial for points I never made, I show you several times my ACTUAL objection and you fail to address or acknowledge it every time, why?

Why havent you reached a decision on the votes? Why are you dragging this out for as long as possible?
Last edited by Darrell_Johnston on August 20th, 2018, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 11:03 am

Btw, the poll in this thread is now equal at 50/50 for and against. :P
I was winning for the longest part but you chose to drag it out, and now I am winning again!. Does it only count if I am not winning?

I won the other vote too.

For goddness sakes make your decision man.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 7:28 am
Cornfed wrote:
August 18th, 2018, 9:47 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 18th, 2018, 9:05 pm
It was clear to you because you paid attention to what i am saying , it wont be clear to others if they block me and ignore me and strawman me

Ask the question in a new thread and tag me please . this thread has already been railroaded enough
You are a piece of shit who shouldn't be posting in real people's threads. Just shut the f**k up.
Cornfed, please don't insult people like that. Try to be more tactful please. We are trying to have an intelligent constructive discussion here. Not a flame war. You will receive a warning on your account for that.

Please keep in mind that in the poll about banning you, a slight majority voted to ban you. So you are still here by grace only.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23389
Winston, clearly this guy is in fact a troll or just a moron who has no idea how to conduct himself on a message board. The fact that he seems to have moderated himself a bit would tend to suggest the former, but I'm not sure. As to banning me, if you recall you did in fact ban me and it is arguably grace only that caused me to come back. Maybe we were graceful toward each other.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MattHanson1990 if you're not gonna participate in this thread or address questions, then I'm gonna have to unban Darrell and add him to the group again. Because your non-response lets him win by default. Also I cannot find any posts by Darrell where he tell us our problems are our fault or that we are to blame.

@Darrell_Johnston if you are let back into the FB group, we hope you will continue participating here too from time to time, and not forget us. Otherwise, I'm sure some of the guys here will miss you. lol. I know it's hard to keep up with both this forum and the FB group though, as that is time consuming. That's why most only keep up with one or the other.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok @Darrell_Johnston has been unbanned and re-added to the FB group.

Darrell, please learn to be tactful this time and not give people the wrong impression about blaming themselves, etc.

We hope you will still be able to participate here. If not, then best of luck to you. I know it's hard to find time to keep up with both mediums, the forum and FB group. But try to find time to give us a trip report of your life in Vietnam sometime, if you have the time. Thanks.

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
August 25th, 2018, 5:56 pm
I cannot find any posts by Darrell where he tell us our problems are our fault or that we are to blame.
Darrell, please learn to be tactful this time and not give people the wrong impression about blaming themselves
Can you see a contradiction there? There are no posts where I tell people to blame themselves, but I have to promise to stop saying that? I cant promise to stop saying something I never said. I will never say it because its not what I think. I talk about responsibility, not blame. Its not my fault that other people dont understand that.

Regardless, thanks for being fair in this shambles.

Now, Matt is the one who obviously booted me for the wrong reasons, but yet I am the one being held accountable. I want some reassurance before I post there again that Matt will not boot me again every time I disagree with him. Because this is a clear abuse of power and isn't fair.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 12:53 am
Winston wrote:
I cannot find any posts by Darrell where he tell us our problems are our fault or that we are to blame.
Darrell, please learn to be tactful this time and not give people the wrong impression about blaming themselves
Can you see a contradiction there? There are no posts where I tell people to blame themselves, but I have to promise to stop saying that? I cant promise to stop saying something I never said. I will never say it because its not what I think. I talk about responsibility, not blame. Its not my fault that other people dont understand that.

Now, Matt is the one who obviously booted me for the wrong reasons, but yet I am the one being held accountable. I want some reassurance before I post there again that Matt will not boot me again every time I disagree with him. Because this is a clear abuse of power and isn't fair.
Well if some people think you said that then you mist have implied that or insinuated that somehow. So i meant to stop giving people that impression.

Ill tell matt not to ban you. But i cant give an assurance since he refuses to comment on this matter and wont say anything either way. But im sure he will try to refrain from banning you. But you gotta take responsibility too. In a feud both parties usually are partly responsible. Not just one side.

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 9:42 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 12:53 am
Winston wrote:

Well if some people think you said that then you mist have implied that or insinuated that somehow. So i meant to stop giving people that impression.

Ill tell matt not to ban you. But i cant give an assurance since he refuses to comment on this matter and wont say anything either way. But im sure he will try to refrain from banning you. But you gotta take responsibility too. In a feud both parties usually are partly responsible. Not just one side.
Im not responsible for other peoples impression, they are responsible for clarifying or asking me,

There was no feud, there is never any debate or reason or discourse with Matt, the moment I disagree.....its *CLICK* and I am gone.

If what you are saying is dont ever disagree with him again...why not?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL great pun Ghost. Your taste is sarcasm is great and witty! ;)

Poetic justice is to give him a taste of his own medicine. lol

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

All jokes aside, have you said anything to Matt @Winston ?

I should receive an apology for his unfair treatment. He invented reasons to ban me and couldn't back them up because they were not true, just true in his own head. Hence, his silence speaks volumes. It's clearly because he can't stand losing a debate, the guy types before he thinks and when I challenge him he takes it thick

If he doesn't want to apologise.....thats fine, but he should at least speak to me. I propose that you he and I have a 3 way PM in here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 1:38 am

I should receive an apology for his unfair treatment. He invented reasons to ban me and couldn't back them up because they were not true, just true in his own head. Hence, his silence speaks volumes. It's clearly because he can't stand losing a debate, the guy types before he thinks and when I challenge him he takes it thick

If he doesn't want to apologise.....thats fine, but he should at least speak to me. I propose that you he and I have a 3 way PM in here.
Talk about victim mentality. You'll get nowhere blaming others for your shortcomings. Other people aren't being banned, so it therefore follows that they must be generally superior to you and you just need to stop whining and pull your socks up.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 1:38 am

LOL. I can't make him apologize. You know how men are. They never apologize and never like to admit that they are wrong. I have no problem apologizing to people if I make a mistake or do something wrong. But most guys cannot. Their ego is huge, not humble like me. lol :)

Ok I will PM Matt and let him know not to ban you. But he is emotional and you if you piss him off, sometimes he will ban you out of anger. You gotta learn to be tactful man.

Some of your posts do sound like you are implying that we should blame ourselves. I get the sense of that too. Maybe you can't see that. But others can. We tend to be blind to our own faults.