Advice to men between the ages of 18 to 35: MOVE TO ASIA!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

The West is dead. Feminism destroyed the foundation of society, which is the family unit. Mass immigration of tens of millions of uneducated, illiterate, uncivilized subhumans from Mexico, South America, the Middle East, Africa, and Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh, have turned the West into a 3rd world living standard. A completely toxic culture of liberalism, cultural Marxism, which is promoted by Hollywood and the mainstream media. A destroyed economy and job market because greedy baby boomer capitalists decided to outsource all the jobs to Asia. In short, the West is DEAD!

If I could give one piece of advice for men between the ages of 18 to 35, I would tell them, to marry an Asian girl from either South Korea, Japan, or Taiwan, and then move to her country.

There is no future in the West. All economic and scientific progress will come from Russia, China, or South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan over the next 50 to 100 years. Westerners took their wealth and just pissed it away in the name of liberalism and multiculturalism, and the result is that Western countries will become 3rd world hellholes within the next 50 years. There is literally no future in the West. That is why I tell young men to get out now.

We all know that feminism has turned western women into evil mutant freaks that no sane man can tolerate. That is just one reason to marry an East Asian woman. Another reason is that East Asia is currently the nicest place to live on earth. East Asian countries are very clean, very modern, very low crime rate, and overall just very nice places to live. To a lesser extent, Southeast Asian countries like Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, Vietnam, are also very nice places to live but no where near as nice and modern as East Asian countries like Japan, South Korea, or Taiwan.

So how do you meet an East Asian woman? Well there must be a million websites out there for this purpose, or you can just use Facebook as there's a few groups out there that are specifically dedicated to this purpose of introducing western men to Asian women. Or you can join some cultural activity club or whatever, in real life, that is based around East Asian countries. Either way, finding an Asian woman to marry is not difficult at all, especially if you're a white male.

You'll also want to learn the language of the country you are moving to, if for no other reason than to fit in a bit better. There's nothing trashier than some dumb redneck going around Asia demanding them to speak English. You'll also want to have some basic knowledge of business skills because living in a foreign country, you don't really have the realistic option of working as an employee for someone else, unless it's a trusted family member of the girl you're marrying. Starting your own small business is the best option.

One objection you might bring up is, "Why only East Asia? Why not Russia or East Europe or China?" Well, Russia and Eastern Europe are dangerous places full of dangerous violent men. China is nice also and a good second option but I've read that China is turning into a full scale communist police state. Also, in my own experience with the Chinese, they strike me as a slightly less arrogant, slightly less obnoxious version of loud-mouthed obnoxious Americans. Nothing beats East Asia in the sense that East Asian countries are extremely civilized places.

Oh and how could I forget the most obvious option? Become an English teacher. You'd require a 4 year college degree for that as Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan won't let anyone with less than that work as an English teacher. But you can make pretty good money being a private English tutor for the children of rich parents in Asia. Then again you don't require a 4 year degree if you become a private English teacher. You'd be moving to Asia on a spouse visa, not on a teacher visa, so you actually don't need a 4 year college degree and I would strongly recommend you to AVOID college because college in the West is expensive and is utterly useless for the most part as the majority of the "education" is just indoctrination for cultural Marxism. College is a f***ing scam so avoid it at all costs! And either way there's plenty of online college courses you can take which will get you an official degree but without the huge debt and retarded communist brainwashing.

If you don't believe me when I tell you that Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan are extremely nice places? Then visit them yourself and see for yourself. Seeing East Asia with your own eyes is what will ultimately convince you of the need to get the f**k out of the West and move to East Asia.

Anyone else can think of good reasons to live in East Asia? Please comment

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Advice to men between the ages of 18 to 35: MOVE TO ASIA!

Post by Zambales »

Aren't the women in the more affluent countries in the Far East materialistic and cold in general? That seems to be the consensus on this forum.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Zambales wrote:
June 3rd, 2018, 11:08 am
Aren't the women in the more affluent countries in the Far East materialistic and cold in general? That seems to be the consensus on this forum.
maybe, maybe not. All I know is that they are cock-crazy for white boyz.

Also, some of their parents will pay you thousands of dollars to marry their daughter. Obviously they want a ticket to America, but that's fine. Get a lawyer and make a contract so that she gets her citizenship to America and you get your citizenship to Japan. Then you both can divorce, once the papers are finalized.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 3rd, 2018, 6:46 am

The West is dead. Feminism destroyed the foundation of society, which is the family unit. Mass immigration of tens of millions of uneducated, illiterate, uncivilized subhumans from Mexico, South America, the Middle East, Africa, and Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh, have turned the West into a 3rd world living standard. A completely toxic culture of liberalism, cultural Marxism, which is promoted by Hollywood and the mainstream media. A destroyed economy and job market because greedy baby boomer capitalists decided to outsource all the jobs to Asia. In short, the West is DEAD!

There is no future in the West. All economic and scientific progress will come from Russia, China, or South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan over the next 50 to 100 years. Westerners took their wealth and just pissed it away in the name of liberalism and multiculturalism, and the result is that Western countries will become 3rd world hellholes within the next 50 years. There is literally no future in the West. That is why I tell young men to get out now.

We all know that feminism has turned western women into evil mutant freaks that no sane man can tolerate. That is just one reason to marry an East Asian woman. Another reason is that East Asia is currently the nicest place to live on earth. East Asian countries are very clean, very modern, very low crime rate, and overall just very nice places to live. To a lesser extent, Southeast Asian countries like Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, Vietnam, are also very nice places to live but no where near as nice and modern as East Asian countries like Japan, South Korea, or Taiwan.

Excellent points, I agree that the west is dead, you can thank liberalism and feminism for that. Western women for the most part are vile human beings both physically and mentally. Men should not be touching western women with a ten foot pole, they need to be avoided like the plague! :shock:

The United States is almost 21 trillion dollars in debt and most of the jobs that are being created are in the service industry (which are jobs in fast food and retail). A lot of the good paying jobs in America are being off shored to India and China. It's true that the USA will be a third world country in the next 50 years.

It's good advice for men to move out of western countries into more economically stable countries like China and Japan. The job market is better in those countries and the women are light years better than western women are.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

What a stupid post. Good thing this site doesn't get a lot of visitors :lol:

Korea yea, what would be considered housing projects in the west is considered a really nice condo building there. The quality of the girls accessible to you as a foreigner isn't going to be anything to write home about. 99.9 percent of K girls won't touch you. Korea can be a very tribal and insular country. The hottest korean women tend to date exclusively korean men. You won't have success outside of the foreigner friendly areas. I.E. Itaewon
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

jamesbond wrote:
June 3rd, 2018, 8:30 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

Excellent points, I agree that the west is dead, you can thank liberalism and feminism for that. Western women for the most part are vile human beings both physically and mentally. Men should not be touching western women with a ten foot pole, they need to be avoided like the plague! :shock:

The United States is almost 21 trillion dollars in debt and most of the jobs that are being created are in the service industry (which are jobs in fast food and retail). A lot of the good paying jobs in America are being off shored to India and China. It's true that the USA will be a third world country in the next 50 years.

It's good advice for men to move out of western countries into more economically stable countries like China and Japan. The job market is better in those countries and the women are light years better than western women are.
And the vibe in East Asia is very positive. In America, I remember there was a very negative, fearful, paranoid vibe. Then I travelled to Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Thailand, and Nepal, and the vibe in those places was very positive and people were mostly happy.

It's almost like there is some kind of satanic mind control going on in America on a massive scale.
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

MrLee4u wrote:
June 3rd, 2018, 8:36 pm

Korea yea, what would be considered housing projects in the west is considered a really nice condo building there. The quality of the girls accessible to you as a foreigner isn't going to be anything to write home about. 99.9 percent of K girls won't touch you. Korea can be a very tribal and insular country. The hottest korean women tend to date exclusively korean men. You won't have success outside of the foreigner friendly areas. I.E. Itaewon
"Korea yea, what would be considered housing projects in the west is considered a really nice condo building there."

Except the poor neighborhoods in Korea aren't filled with violent gang members and mexicans. I've lived in a "poorer" class neighborhood in Southeast Asia and been just fine and felt completely safe. I remember that there would be kids playing in the street in the afternoon so obviously their parents felt it was a safe enough area.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 8:43 am
MrLee4u wrote:
June 3rd, 2018, 8:36 pm

"Korea yea, what would be considered housing projects in the west is considered a really nice condo building there."

Except the poor neighborhoods in Korea aren't filled with violent gang members and mexicans. I've lived in a "poorer" class neighborhood in Southeast Asia and been just fine and felt completely safe. I remember that there would be kids playing in the street in the afternoon so obviously their parents felt it was a safe enough area.
@GuyAbroad8293
MrLee4u is a resident troll of this forum, with various nicks, originally PAG, Palo Alto Guy, and on my ignore list. I can only advice you to ignore any of his comments.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
To a lesser extent, Southeast Asian countries like Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, Vietnam, are also very nice places to live but no where near as nice and modern as East Asian countries like Japan, South Korea, or Taiwan.
If you don't believe me when I tell you that Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan are extremely nice places? Then visit them yourself and see for yourself. Seeing East Asia with your own eyes is what will ultimately convince you of the need to get the f**k out of the West and move to East Asia.

This sounds all so easy, but long stay in Asian countries is rather different from visiting them as a tourist.

Most Asian countries will give you 1, sometimes 3 months to stay and after you have to leave, there is no work permit, no health insurance, no way to open even a banking account as simply said you are a tourist.

Long stay permits can be a challenge - often depending on an employer to accept you and your qualification to do a certain job etc. - and also costly and time consuming, and to be in such a country as an illegal is also not the best thing to do.

There are many who try it and run totally out of time and money and finally go home...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 3rd, 2018, 11:19 am
....Get a lawyer and make a contract so that she gets her citizenship to America and you get your citizenship to Japan. Then you both can divorce, once the papers are finalized.
This is not that easy as you think.
To marry a Japanese citizen, with entry in the Japanese family register gives you merely the possibility for a spouse visa, and yes, you can work in Japan and also will enter national insurance. However if you divorce, the spouse visa will be cancelled.
It is a long way for a Japanese citizenship, Japan does not accept dual citizenship.

I was never on a spouse visa, when I came to Japan it did not even exist. Always on work permits.

Most foreigners like myself are finally after many years 'permanent resident' (with no restrictions) independent from the Japanese wife and work permits, others with Japanese ancestry or otherwise related to Japan like some Koreans and Chinese and Brazilians will become 'special permanent resident' (with some restrictions).

It is not so easy either in Japan to receive 'permanent residence status' if you cannot offer some qualification to justify your application.

Japan is not much willing to offer citizenship to foreigners, same is true with China, Thailand and most other Asian countries.
Most of them have also strict rules and requirements who is eligible to enter residence or at least long-term status. To be married with a local is by far not enough.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Yohan wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 11:32 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 3rd, 2018, 11:19 am
....Get a lawyer and make a contract so that she gets her citizenship to America and you get your citizenship to Japan. Then you both can divorce, once the papers are finalized.
This is not that easy as you think.
To marry a Japanese citizen, with entry in the Japanese family register gives you merely the possibility for a spouse visa, and yes, you can work in Japan and also will enter national insurance. However if you divorce, the spouse visa will be cancelled.
It is a long way for a Japanese citizenship, Japan does not accept dual citizenship.

I was never on a spouse visa, when I came to Japan it did not even exist. Always on work permits.

Most foreigners like myself are finally after many years 'permanent resident' (with no restrictions) independent from the Japanese wife and work permits, others with Japanese ancestry or otherwise related to Japan like some Koreans and Chinese and Brazilians will become 'special permanent resident' (with some restrictions).

It is not so easy either in Japan to receive 'permanent residence status' if you cannot offer some qualification to justify your application.

Japan is not much willing to offer citizenship to foreigners, same is true with China, Thailand and most other Asian countries.
Most of them have also strict rules and requirements who is eligible to enter residence or at least long-term status. To be married with a local is by far not enough.
If you try to gain citizenship or a long term visa on your own, of course it will be extremely difficult. That's why you hire an immigration lawyer to do it for you.

Trust me, it's not that hard actually. You may have to give a bit of a bribe, but it can be done, if you have the will.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 3:13 pm
If you try to gain citizenship or a long term visa on your own, of course it will be extremely difficult. That's why you hire an immigration lawyer to do it for you.
Trust me, it's not that hard actually. You may have to give a bit of a bribe, but it can be done, if you have the will.
You have no idea... we are talking about Asia and not USA.
I am living more than 40 years in that region, always with the correct legal status and I know how bureaucratic Asian countries can be.

Some countries like China will never give you their citizenship, even not if you renounce your present citizenship.
Thailand the same, and also very restrictive with long-stay and working permits. Spouse visa is possible, but no working permit included.

In Japan you have to apply for permanent residency in person, explain your situation in Japanese language, have to admit your forms handwritten by yourself in Japanese, and nobody is allowed to go with you. About the idea to bribe any Japanese authority, I can only laugh.
Anyway long-term and permanent residency is only possible after spending years in Japan.

As a start you can try a Japanese employer, who will have to apply for the eligibility certificate for you if the company is qualified to accept foreign employees.
After that you can apply for the first visa while still outside of Japan. In this sense language schools in Japan are fairly good. They pay little, but can help with your first working visa.

Up to you, do whatever you want - but do not advice to offer bribes to immigration authorities. This can go into the totally wrong direction.

About myself I have already together all what I need, residence status for life in Japan - and retirement visa in Thailand - never used any lawyers to assist me and never paid any bribes.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:

If I could give one piece of advice for men between the ages of 18 to 35, I would tell them, to marry an Asian girl from either South Korea, Japan, or Taiwan, and then move to her country.

So how do you meet an East Asian woman? Well there must be a million websites out there for this purpose, or you can just use Facebook as there's a few groups out there that are specifically dedicated to this purpose of introducing western men to Asian women. Or you can join some cultural activity club or whatever, in real life, that is based around East Asian countries. Either way, finding an Asian woman to marry is not difficult at all, especially if you're a white male.

You'll also want to learn the language of the country you are moving to, if for no other reason than to fit in a bit better. There's nothing trashier than some dumb redneck going around Asia demanding them to speak English. You'll also want to have some basic knowledge of business skills because living in a foreign country, you don't really have the realistic option of working as an employee for someone else, unless it's a trusted family member of the girl you're marrying. Starting your own small business is the best option.

One objection you might bring up is, "Why only East Asia? Why not Russia or East Europe or China?" Well, Russia and Eastern Europe are dangerous places full of dangerous violent men. China is nice also and a good second option but I've read that China is turning into a full scale communist police state. Also, in my own experience with the Chinese, they strike me as a slightly less arrogant, slightly less obnoxious version of loud-mouthed obnoxious Americans. Nothing beats East Asia in the sense that East Asian countries are extremely civilized places.

Oh and how could I forget the most obvious option? Become an English teacher. You'd require a 4 year college degree for that as Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan won't let anyone with less than that work as an English teacher. But you can make pretty good money being a private English tutor for the children of rich parents in Asia. Then again you don't require a 4 year degree if you become a private English teacher. You'd be moving to Asia on a spouse visa, not on a teacher visa, so you actually don't need a 4 year college degree and I would strongly recommend you to AVOID college because college in the West is expensive and is utterly useless for the most part as the majority of the "education" is just indoctrination for cultural Marxism. College is a f***ing scam so avoid it at all costs! And either way there's plenty of online college courses you can take which will get you an official degree but without the huge debt and retarded communist brainwashing.

I think I would disagree that Russia is dangerous. I have have had better luck learning about Russia from talking to Russian guys than girls, and many say that a foreign guy that is white or European will be fine if they respect Russia and Russian culture. From my experience online, only Russian and Belarusian girls talk to me. Ukrainian girls rarely reply, Italian girls never reply, Bosnian girls are scarce and don't even read the first message, and so I figure East Europe will have better social lives and easier to make friends of either gender, and also find a good girl to date and marry. If an American or British man is rude, obnoxious, or disrespectful then they deserve to be beaten because good men are respectful.

South Korea and Japan are heavily Americanized. They probably have more good women than America but careerism and promiscuity are still present. I have talked with Japanese guys who said their girlfriends cheated on them and lost their virginity to other guys which is horrible for the Japanese guy that was the the Japanese girl's boyfriend.

Maybe Yohan can share information about Generation Z Japanese girls? What are they like? Are they good girls or are many Americanized? Japanese guys love virginity and they usually show it in all their hentai games, adult visual novels, and hentai movies. The Japanese guys I talked with really want to marry a virgin. I do think Japanese girls are some of the hottest girls in Asia. I also like girls from Myanmar.
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

I just spent 3 week in Kherson, Ukraine. I felt safer walking through the city late at night there than I do here in Austin, Texas. Ukraine is not a diverse culture. Most of the crime there is not violent crime.

As far as the disputed areas, I stay away. The reality is that, as an American, the worst I can expect is to be put on a plane out of the country, and like I said, I stay away from that area.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Yohan wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 4:46 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 3:13 pm
You have no idea... we are talking about Asia and not USA.
I am living more than 40 years in that region, always with the correct legal status and I know how bureaucratic Asian countries can be.

Some countries like China will never give you their citizenship, even not if you renounce your present citizenship.
Thailand the same, and also very restrictive with long-stay and working permits. Spouse visa is possible, but no working permit included.

In Japan you have to apply for permanent residency in person, explain your situation in Japanese language, have to admit your forms handwritten by yourself in Japanese, and nobody is allowed to go with you. About the idea to bribe any Japanese authority, I can only laugh.
Anyway long-term and permanent residency is only possible after spending years in Japan.

As a start you can try a Japanese employer, who will have to apply for the eligibility certificate for you if the company is qualified to accept foreign employees.
After that you can apply for the first visa while still outside of Japan. In this sense language schools in Japan are fairly good. They pay little, but can help with your first working visa.

Up to you, do whatever you want - but do not advice to offer bribes to immigration authorities. This can go into the totally wrong direction.

About myself I have already together all what I need, residence status for life in Japan - and retirement visa in Thailand - never used any lawyers to assist me and never paid any bribes.
"how bureaucratic Asian countries can be"

it sounds like you are personally trying to deal with the government officers who handle immigration. This is a very wrong move. You need a lawyer who will accompany you at the least and handle them for you.