A thought experiment

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Re: A thought experiment

Post by Man With a Plan »

Nailer wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 10:14 am
Man With a Plan wrote:
January 11th, 2018, 10:16 am
Nailer wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 10:58 am
You're all missing the point.

American men are as oppressed as Muslim women.

Telling an American man he can take control of his life with "game" is as ludicrous as telling a Muslim woman she can overcome social and legal oppression if she adopts a cocky attitude.
-1. Not even a comparison. Muslim women have it way worse. Only western men without spines feel more oppressed than them.
There's that overconfidence and denial I am getting at.
But not your reeking stench of failure and weakness? Okay.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TheLight954
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLight954 »

OutWest wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 1:48 pm
Nailer wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
Nailer wrote:

Telling an American man he can take control of his life with "game" is as ludicrous as telling a Muslim woman she can overcome social and legal oppression if she adopts a cocky attitude.
-1. Not even a comparison. Muslim women have it way worse. Only western men without spines feel more oppressed than them.
Have you lived or spent much time in a muslim country? I somehow very much doubt it, as you do not know what you are talking about in that regard.
Whimpering simpering beta males in the USA are so n denial about what little he-bitches they really are and how pathetic they are...."pitiful wipers of other men's bottoms". In our mentoring project we teach power, moral responsibility and invincible purpose, no matter what the odds.
Have you lived or spent much time yourself either? Or are you just looking at accounts from the mainstream media? Also, many muslim countries have been screwed up by US covert imperialist infiltration (take Syria for example, its economy growing at 5-6% annually before US completely screwed it up).

A common brainwashing tactic for totalitarian states is to say "Hey, this is the best we can get, so don't complain. Other places have it way worse". You see that brainwashing tactic with North Korea.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

TheLight954 wrote:
January 27th, 2018, 6:46 pm
OutWest wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 1:48 pm
Nailer wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
Nailer wrote:

Have you lived or spent much time in a muslim country? I somehow very much doubt it, as you do not know what you are talking about in that regard.
Whimpering simpering beta males in the USA are so n denial about what little he-bitches they really are and how pathetic they are...."pitiful wipers of other men's bottoms". In our mentoring project we teach power, moral responsibility and invincible purpose, no matter what the odds.
Have you lived or spent much time yourself either? Or are you just looking at accounts from the mainstream media? Also, many muslim countries have been screwed up by US covert imperialist infiltration (take Syria for example, its economy growing at 5-6% annually before US completely screwed it up).

A common brainwashing tactic for totalitarian states is to say "Hey, this is the best we can get, so don't complain. Other places have it way worse". You see that brainwashing tactic with North Korea.
Having traveled throughout over 60 countries, including a number of Muslim countries, and having lived in 6, including a Muslim country, I have spent more than 15 years of my life outside the United States. I currently maintain a home in Mindanao, where most of the Muslim portion of the population is relatively moderate, except for the extreme jihadi factions. I typically do not need to depend on "mainstream media" for my impressions, most of which are distorted to say the least. Interventions are usually problematic. Bashar al- Assad is a murderous thug. Somehow, we can help this by replacing him with another murderous thug? However, to think that a dictatorship run by a Bath party despot is not "Screwing up the country" is silly. A family friend from near Damascus recalls a few years back how his parents made the mistake of leasing out some commercial property to a man not favored by the Assad family. Their building was firebombed and they were clearly warned not to repeat the mistake.
It is simply not possible to impose civil society on a culture.