Russian Culture compared with American Culture?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Russian Culture compared with American Culture?

Post by Wolfeye »

Hello, all. I was wondering how Russian culture compares to American culture & figured there'd be people on here more versed in it than I am. I have some opinions right off the bat & hope someone will point it out if they think I'm wrong. Here's some of what I gather:

(1) Russians have a "Good Wolf vs Bad Wolf" sense of ethics whereas Americans tend to have a "Bad Wolf vs Good Sheep" sense of ethics. This is also how they (Americans) see someone that rightfully defends or revenges themselves and/or anything else- as the "Bad Wolf."

(2) Russians tend to be more philosophical whereas Americans make a big show of how limited their thoughts are (entwined with part 3).

(3) Russians tend to be okay with thinking advanced beyond the level of 3rd grade. Americans tend to think of it as being weak/devious/overly fancy/etc... (as being wrong, overall).

(4) Americans are very trusting of law enforcement, almost to the level of seeing them like a Santa Claus figure that gives only good to good & bad to bad. Russians are more skeptical, but not totally fanatical in the opposite direction.

(5) Russians can actually like someone or something without feeling defeated. Americans tend to have "negative identity" in spades (exceptions exist).

(6) Versatility. Russians tend toward being versatile whereas Americans tend towards specialization.

(7) Accuracy/Honesty. Russians tend toward those things & value them whereas Americans tend towards toward the opposite (not openly, of course- but then, that's kind of a part of it).

These are some of the things I've concluded, but I don't want it to come off entirely one-sided (although it very nearly is). Americans seem to be less stoic, which allows (in theory) for more open discussion about problems. The thing is, Americans tend toward having a severe issue where they "project the shadow" & usually won't see the faults of their own nation (even if they are identical in dynamics to the faults of another). So even this plus is somewhat connected to a minus.

I'm less & less a fan the more I find out that the things that are claimed to be "the American way" are not FUNCTIONALLY present much, if at all. It certainly doesn't seem to be the dominant influence & the weird thing is: it doesn't seem to be the majority, either. And after all the talk of being democratic.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russian Culture compared with American Culture?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

In studying Russian, I've gleaned a few things about the culture without having actually lived there.

The Russian Orthodox church is a pillar of Russian morality and if you want to understand the Russian mentality, look into the conservatism of Russian Orthodoxism. It is not politically correct and it influences the day to day lives of Russians. There is no tolerance of LGBT rights in Russia because of this Orthodoxy.

Russian society is collectivist instead of individualistic. The very language gives clues of this, ie:

Instead of "I went to the store with my brother," Russians say, "We, with brother, went to the store."

Instead of "I have a car/pen/wife/personal item," Russians say "Near me is a car/pen/wife/personal item" which implies almost temporary or collectivist ownership.

Russians are also greatly influenced by the propaganda of the state which deluges false or misleading information about America and the west constantly.

Russians can be very direct and to the point. They see Americans as fake with all the niceties we overuse such as please, thank you very much, etc.

Russians also think of Americans as rich weaklings man for man. The term for an American is a Pindos and America is nicknamed Pindostan. A pindos is a weak man with all sorts of advanced gadgets and weaponry, without which he is nothing.

During the Soviet Period, Russians secretly viewed America with awe. That is no longer the case, and they now view America as a dying shell of itself that still tries to exert power abroad in a way that it cannot sustain.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: ..... Russians secretly viewed America with awe. That is no longer the case, and they now view America as a dying shell of itself that still tries to exert power abroad in a way that it cannot sustain.
It is amazing to see large groups of Russians in Thailand and in Cambodia enjoying wintertime in the sun along beaches during long vacation, while US-soldiers are fighting somewhere out in this world against 'the enemy'.

It cannot be denied that Russian politics changed considerably over the last 10 or 15 years. Russians now get easily passports and have access to cheap charter flights to abroad. For sure for many Russians USA is not an interesting destination anymore.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Very interesting! I tend toward that thinking (on a lot of things). As far as anyone that's not any kind of weakling, I've found Americans usually dislike them & try to paint them in a light that they're not. Russians are also more open to philosophical discussions, but don't seem to be as open to large quantities of "small talk."
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Contrarian Expatriate,
You have quite interesting observations. Being a native Russian, let me comment on that.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The Russian Orthodox church is a pillar of Russian morality and if you want to understand the Russian mentality, look into the conservatism of Russian Orthodoxism. It is not politically correct and it influences the day to day lives of Russians. There is no tolerance of LGBT rights in Russia because of this Orthodoxy.
You are right, that in general Russians are intolerant towards faggots, but I disagree, that the main reason of that is Orthodoxy. You know, factually a lot of Russians are atheists. We don’t take a religion as seriously as Americans do. Very few people in Russia visit churches on the weekly basis, read and study Bible etc. Yes, it is a tradition to get your baby christened, but it is not uncommon that in spite of this fact, a one never ever visits a church and has no idea about Bible content whatsoever.

In early Soviet Union times a religion was almost banned. Anti-religious propaganda was very active for many decades , which caused the whole generations to become atheists. Later on official Soviet attitude towards religion was soften, but still a lot of people didn’t bother themselves to become religious. It is more fair towards Orthodoxism, since somehow Muslims had managed to keep their creed.

Speaking about LGBT, it was officially banned in USSR and was subject to criminal penalties. It was harshly condemned by Soviet society, and eventually it became like axiom for Russians, that all faggots are nasty perverts. I think that is the real reason of intolerance towards gays in Russia.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Russian society is collectivist instead of individualistic. The very language gives clues of this, ie:

Instead of "I went to the store with my brother," Russians say, "We, with brother, went to the store."

Instead of "I have a car/pen/wife/personal item," Russians say "Near me is a car/pen/wife/personal item" which implies almost temporary or collectivist ownership.
It is interesting point! Maybe all these linguistic features depends on mentality and reflects the manner of thought. I will give you my examples, which I consider interesting:

Americans say “get your ass out of there”, while we Russsians are used to say in such cases “unosi svoi nogi ottuda”, which is literally translated like “get your legs out of there”. Why you say “ass” instead of “legs”?

You say ”with all my heart”, while we say “ot vsej dushi” – “with all my soul”
You say “heart to heart talk”, we say “razgovor po dusham” – “soul to soul talk”.
You say “to touch you to the heart”, we say “bratj za dushu” – “to touch you to the soul”

You put the word “heart”, which is the part of the body, while we put “soul” which is impossible to touch. Why is that?
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Russians are also greatly influenced by the propaganda of the state which deluges false or misleading information about America and the west constantly.

I disagree. With such logics, the same is applicable towards Americans, who are influenced by western propaganda, which states, that Russia is among the greatest evils of this world. A one, who is capable to think, has a choice what to believe in.

Could you please give me any example of misleading information about America, stated by “Russian state propaganda machine”?
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Russians can be very direct and to the point. They see Americans as fake with all the niceties we overuse such as please, thank you very much, etc.
Yes, I agree. It sounds strange for us, when Americans overuse such words like “wow, awesome, so much”. Indeed, it sounds like fake, since it is misuse of the words. For Russians word “awesome” means something really incredible. But you replace the meaning of “good” with word “awesome”, which means you exaggerate your real impressions.

It is considered polite for Russians to thank someone, but when you say “thank you so much”, it means you thank someone for something outstanding. You often exaggerate the real merit of someone you thank. It sounds fake for us.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Russians also think of Americans as rich weaklings man for man. The term for an American is a Pindos and America is nicknamed Pindostan. A pindos is a weak man with all sorts of advanced gadgets and weaponry, without which he is nothing.
Well, I partly agree with you on that. It is truth we have such words in Russian slang, like “pindos” and “Pindostan”. And these words are referred to American and USA solely. But even me, being a Russian, I can’t explain you the meaning of the word “pindos”. I can’t say that it means weakling with US nationality. It is not like that. I just can say, that this word is not considered politically correct, but it is not an insult. In Russian we have other nationalities we call like that, which are not politically correct, but which are not too insulting at the same time. Let’s say we call Ukrainians with word “hohol”. It also means nothing. It is just a slang.

For better understanding I will give you another example. We have such word in Russian “chernozhopij”, which is literally translated like “black assed”. It is reffered to all people with dark skin: Arabs, black men, hindu etc. This word is insulting and offensive. If to compare the grade of insult from 1 to 10, this word can be considered 9 or 10, but word “pindos” is just 1-3 at best.

And you are partly right regarding Americans, who are considered helpless without gadgets. We had such belief 20-30 years ago, but nowadays it almost faded away. That is because old-school Russians are quite skillful in regards of ability to repair something with their own hands. In Soviet Union we had a shortage of import western goods.

Let’s say someone managed to purchase old Ford vehicle overseas. There were no any spare parts available that time and no official Ford representative is USSR existed. In order to service a car, a one had to service his vehicle by himself or by his friends somewhere in private garage, to replace original parts with spares from Russian cars or to invent something from a piece of rubber or metal.

It was expensive to call a plumber if your toilet bowl was clogged, and Russians managed to disassemble the bowl by themselves and so on and so forth. I want to emphasize, that it is truth towards old-school Russians, who were born and lived a part of their lives in Soviet Union. Nowadays an average young Russian is almost the same as American.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:During the Soviet Period, Russians secretly viewed America with awe. That is no longer the case, and they now view America as a dying shell of itself that still tries to exert power abroad in a way that it cannot sustain.
If I get you correctly awe means respect mixed with fear, correct? Then I disagree. A lot of people considered USA as an enemy that time, but nobody viewed America with awe. The Soviet propaganda always instilled, that USSR is stronger, richer, more powerful than the US and ordinary people were thinking so. They didn’t feel fear. Never. By the end of the Soviet era, when propaganda weakened, people became to distinguish the weak and strong sides more distinctly, but anyway I doubt a lot of people felt awe. Respect? – yes. Fear – why? We have been always confident with our armed forces, even that time when it was truly weak.

As for now, I can’t speak for everyone, who is Russian, but me personally, I don’t think that USA is weak. I fairly consider it is the most powerful country in the world. But it pisses me off that it pokes her nose into abroad, especially into the regions, located far away from North America.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Very interesting discussion -- the sort of thing one hopes to find when coming to this site.

On the subject of phony American cordiality, while I didn't get to Russia this trip as planned (couldn't figure out how to get the visa while overseas), I did notice that in Romania, Georgia, Poland, Ukraine and the Czech Republic, once cashiers had determined that I was an English-speaking American, more often than not they would conclude the transaction with "have a nice day." At first I thought I was being ridiculed, but it didn't seem tongue-in-cheek and I eventually concluded that they truly believe Americans want to hear horse manure like this.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

They don't read the Bible or attend church because they have a culture, and their a isn't individualist as hell, corrupted or so much lost people.

To be in America is a scary often bewildering place. You must have God.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Russian1860 wrote: You have quite interesting observations. Being a native Russian, let me comment on that.

You are right, that in general Russians are intolerant towards faggots, but I disagree, that the main reason of that is Orthodoxy. You know, factually a lot of Russians are atheists. We don’t take a religion as seriously as Americans do. Very few people in Russia visit churches on the weekly basis, read and study Bible etc. Yes, it is a tradition to get your baby christened, but it is not uncommon that in spite of this fact, a one never ever visits a church and has no idea about Bible content whatsoever.
I think I did not express my point quite clearly enough. I agree that Russians are not a religious people, BUT the morality and culture of Russia is greatly influenced by the Orthodox religion. I have seen this Eastern Orthodox influence with many non-religious populations in the Balkans, the Caucasus, and in Eastern Europe because the historical morality maintained by their Orthodox establishments over the hundreds of years gives rise to this mentality, which is not necessarily a bad one. Let's take the country of Azerbaijan which is a Shia Muslim country where VERY FEW people care anything about religion to include Islam. However, the culture of Azerbaijan is deeply influenced by Islam from the relationships between men and women to their word for hello (Salaam). Even American atheists are influenced by the Judeo-Christian underpinnings of American culture.
Russian1860 wrote: Speaking about LGBT, it was officially banned in USSR and was subject to criminal penalties. It was harshly condemned by Soviet society, and eventually it became like axiom for Russians, that all faggots are nasty perverts. I think that is the real reason of intolerance towards gays in Russia.

You put the word “heart”, which is the part of the body, while we put “soul” which is impossible to touch. Why is that?
In the English language, the word heart can have different meanings. It can mean the physical body part, but it can also indicate deep feeling (You have touched my heart), and finally it can indicate deep effort (He worked his heart out). This third context you also have in Russian, (Я работал усердно).
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Russians are also greatly influenced by the propaganda of the state which deluges false or misleading information about America and the west constantly.

I disagree. With such logics, the same is applicable towards Americans, who are influenced by western propaganda, which states, that Russia is among the greatest evils of this world. A one, who is capable to think, has a choice what to believe in.

Could you please give me any example of misleading information about America, stated by “Russian state propaganda machine”?

There are many:
If you don't want to view the entire video, look at how Russian authorities did at the 3:30 to get the point.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWDgamp6Pvs[/youtube]

Also, for an example of a journalist who resigned from Russian state-funded channel, RT:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOdd22FIg50[/youtube]

None of this is to deny that the American government does not try to put a spin on things in the light most favorable to America, but Russia is legendary for going beyond spin and into the realm of deception and outright lying to its population. Americans lie too, but regarding American government propaganda, at least they believe it to be the truth. That is not the case with Russian propaganda.
Russian1860 wrote: It is truth we have such words in Russian slang, like “pindos” and “Pindostan”. And these words are referred to American and USA solely. But even me, being a Russian, I can’t explain you the meaning of the word “pindos”. I can’t say that it means weakling with US nationality. It is not like that. I just can say, that this word is not considered politically correct, but it is not an insult. In Russian we have other nationalities we call like that, which are not politically correct, but which are not too insulting at the same time. Let’s say we call Ukrainians with word “hohol”. It also means nothing. It is just a slang.

As simple google image search of the term in Russian (пиндос) shows just how offensive it is meant to be against Americans.
https://www.google.ge/search?biw=1116&b ... hjlc7xVADg
Russian1860 wrote: If I get you correctly awe means respect mixed with fear, correct? Then I disagree. A lot of people considered USA as an enemy that time, but nobody viewed America with awe. The Soviet propaganda always instilled, that USSR is stronger, richer, more powerful than the US and ordinary people were thinking so. They didn’t feel fear. Never. By the end of the Soviet era, when propaganda weakened, people became to distinguish the weak and strong sides more distinctly, but anyway I doubt a lot of people felt awe. Respect? – yes. Fear – why? We have been always confident with our armed forces, even that time when it was truly weak.
Suffice it to say, I disagree. The Soviet government was in grave fear of losing strategic ground and capability to the US. So much so, the Polituburo financially drove the Soviet Union into the ground and starved many people because of this fear. Also, most people were aware that life in the USA was better than in the Soviet Union so hundreds of people defected, including many high level officials such as Yuri Bezmenov. Even today, millions of Russians would jump at the chance immigrate to the USA (based on visa applications and green card lottery applications) while only hundreds of Americans move to Russia and usually that is temporary for their work. I think American men are missing out by NOT considering Russia, but that is another subject.
Russian1860 wrote: As for now, I can’t speak for everyone, who is Russian, but me personally, I don’t think that USA is weak. I fairly consider it is the most powerful country in the world. But it pisses me off that it pokes her nose into abroad, especially into the regions, located far away from North America.
Believe me, the United States is weaker than it has ever been in the post WWII period. The economy is propped up by printed dollars from the Central Bank, the population is overrun by third world throwaways, and the culture has degenerated into a femo-fascist, gynocentric, LGBT mess. The most intelligent and successful Americans are dying off and not producing enough children so the country is in its final stage before some form of reset takes place.

If President Trump is removed from office as the left is trying to accomplish, the Civil War 2.0 may very likely transpire which could be a reset. I am in Japan and spend most time out of the US these days because the America I knew is already long gone.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Russia tends more toward functionality, I notice. America likes to think by analogous circumstances & figures the more money something costs, the better it is- whether it works or not. Same with schooling. Same with purchased products, for the most part.

Also, an American seems to have a hard time understanding the act of doing something that isn't intended to result in money. Learning things for curiosity, for instance. I can't get through any plan to do anything that doesn't have to do with getting a job doing it without some kind of argument. Relationships between people have a strong tendency toward being utility-based & there's a VERY strong suspicion toward any proposition of something that isn't that way (which is weird, considering that they're worried about it being a play for something that's of utility to the other side).
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: In the English language, the word heart can have different meanings. It can mean the physical body part, but it can also indicate deep feeling (You have touched my heart), and finally it can indicate deep effort (He worked his heart out). This third context you also have in Russian, (Я работал усердно).
In Russian it can mean both body part and feeling as well. But if the “heart” means just a deep feeling, the “soul” means something deeper. It is the spirit, the nature, the essence of the human being. I think it has the same meaning in English. That is why I gave you those examples.

Heart to heart talk vs soul to soul talk (разговор по душам). And even though both English and Russian expressions mean intimate talk, according to linguistic analysis Russian version implies utmost candidness, whereas English phrase implies frank exchange of the feelings only.

Maybe it somehow reflects openness, inherent to Russian culture. Maybe it means nothing. I don’t know.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: As simple google image search of the term in Russian (пиндос) shows just how offensive it is meant to be against Americans.
https://www.google.ge/search?biw=1116&b ... hjlc7xVADg
Well, I just tried to explain, how Russians themselves treat this nickname. I don’t argue, it might seem offensive, but still it is a mild jeer. The word “pindos” is not a substitute of the word “American” (американец) in modern Russaian language. It is used by certain people in special context, when they talk about Americans with light jeer.

By the way, take a look at google images, if to type a word “Russian”. You can see a light jeer as well, despite it is official word, not just a slang:
https://www.google.lv/search?q=russian& ... 40&bih=750

P.S. May I ask you, what was your reason to study Russian?
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

I wonder of you guys, why all of you are so self critical towards your native culture? Maybe it is one of the traits of American culture to be self critical?

You know what, every culture consists of both negative and positive features. Russian culture is not an exception. For an instance, Russians do drink a lot, it’s a part of Russian culture to booze whenever they have any occasion. It was a shame, how Russian former president Yeltsin, who was a drunkard, behaved on public many times during his career. Look at that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4

Sometimes I am ashamed of my compatriots, how they behave abroad. It refers to Russian mass tourist destinations, such as Turkey, Thailand, Egypt etc. For some reason many of them behave on holiday like a pigs. It’s hard to find any more impolite, rude and loud tourists out there. And at the same time such “pig” could be normal intelligent person when he is at home in Russia. And so on and so forth.

But I don’t talk about bad features of Russian culture in the first place, unlike almost all of you. Why is that?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Russian1860 wrote:I wonder of you guys, why all of you are so self critical towards your native culture? Maybe it is one of the traits of American culture to be self critical?

You know what, every culture consists of both negative and positive features. Russian culture is not an exception. For an instance, Russians do drink a lot, it’s a part of Russian culture to booze whenever they have any occasion. It was a shame, how Russian former president Yeltsin, who was a drunkard, behaved on public many times during his career. Look at that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4

Sometimes I am ashamed of my compatriots, how they behave abroad. It refers to Russian mass tourist destinations, such as Turkey, Thailand, Egypt etc. For some reason many of them behave on holiday like a pigs. It’s hard to find any more impolite, rude and loud tourists out there. And at the same time such “pig” could be normal intelligent person when he is at home in Russia. And so on and so forth.

But I don’t talk about bad features of Russian culture in the first place, unlike almost all of you. Why is that?
I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure many would agree with me on most of this.

American society has betrayed men by artificially making women first class citizens and men second. Whether it is in the street or in the courts, men can expect short shrift when in some conflict with a woman. Don't believe me, watch for yourself:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igw0_5z6pj0[/youtube]

Globalization and visa-free travel policies have benefited American men in that it is now very easy to pick up and leave for societies that are not hostile to men. MGTOW is the catalyst for men like myself to simply go where we are treated best.

So what will come of America? Well, as the society implodes under massive debt, social discord, and gynocentric policies, the men who could fix it will be increasingly gone. The turning point will be either a massive civil war or Islamic incursion from within, but that point WILL occur. The question is will most American men stand and fight, or will the most able watch from the beaches of their new countries? That is the question.

Winston Wu has legendary explanations on the reasons why America has become socially untenable for men; you can find them on the other parts of this site. I tend to focus on the untenable LEGAL reasons who men are ripe for the pickings in the USA. Women in the home or at work can provoke men into exploitable incidents and have him dispossessed of wealth and well-being. Look at what is happening now with Uber and the sexual harassment ploy. Look at what is happening with Bill Cosby who may or may not have done the drugging of the girl, but the decade long case is now a wealth grab opportunity especially since she often called him and maintained the contact with him AFTER the alleged incident. Look at what is happening with President Trump who is an alpha male that the radical left is trying to both bog down with investigations and lawsuits, and set up for Congressional removal after the mid term elections. America is not for successful men any longer. That being the case, I learned Russian to live life in the Caucasus, Ukraine and Central Asia where life is a comparative pleasure.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I don't know about Russian, but I do know about American. It is almost a crime to talk to a woman if you don't know her here. You can't just talk to normal women here. They are not so nice that they will allow men to talk to them. Many are too important to give the time of day to anyone except for someone they already know.

Also, many women are criminals (psychologically and emotionally) who are just looking to string men along for ego boosts, using attraction and rejection as proof of how beautiful and powerful they are. Or they just like to put men in the friend zone. Many American women are not genuine in their intentions and have some underlying sinister motive to use the man rather than to simply engage in a mutually beneficial relationship based upon love or family.

And if you try to seek help or try to get understanding from others on this behavior of women, you will be insulted and shamed for seeing reality clearly.

Probably many American men are being bossed around by their wives, or manipulated by their wives through threats of withholding marital relations, or manipulated by threats of removing their children and enforcing child support payments, or any number of extraordinary conditions by which men are constrained and in which women hold power.

American men are in a deep, narrow pit as far as their rights are concerned, and if you bring it to their awareness they will hate you for it. Same with women and their socially criminal behavior. If you mention (many of) these women are emotional vampires people will dismiss you, when that's what they live for. I have not encountered women playing these games to destroy hearts and souls in Europe when I lived there, like American women play routinely with men here. They think they are just having good fun by initiating flirting and then rejecting and later defaming the man's name. I have not seen women playing this game in Europe with regards to meeting people and initiating relationships. And I have not had a problem talking to women who were strangers in Europe like here. In many places you can walk up to anyone and talk to them, because they're not all so self important and conceited. But here if you tried that with women they'd call it harassment, and they certainly will NOT stop to talk to you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adama wrote:I don't know about Russian, but I do know about American. It is almost a crime to talk to a woman if you don't know her here. You can't just talk to normal women here. They are not so nice that they will allow men to talk to them. Many are too important to give the time of day to anyone except for someone they already know.

Also, many women are criminals (psychologically and emotionally) who are just looking to string men along for ego boosts, using attraction and rejection as proof of how beautiful and powerful they are. Or they just like to put men in the friend zone. Many American women are not genuine in their intentions and have some underlying sinister motive to use the man rather than to simply engage in a mutually beneficial relationship based upon love or family.

And if you try to seek help or try to get understanding from others on this behavior of women, you will be insulted and shamed for seeing reality clearly.

Probably many American men are being bossed around by their wives, or manipulated by their wives through threats of withholding marital relations, or manipulated by threats of removing their children and enforcing child support payments, or any number of extraordinary conditions by which men are constrained and in which women hold power.

American men are in a deep, narrow pit as far as their rights are concerned, and if you bring it to their awareness they will hate you for it. Same with women and their socially criminal behavior. If you mention (many of) these women are emotional vampires people will dismiss you, when that's what they live for. I have not encountered women playing these games to destroy hearts and souls in Europe when I lived there, like American women play routinely with men here. They think they are just having good fun by initiating flirting and then rejecting and later defaming the man's name. I have not seen women playing this game in Europe with regards to meeting people and initiating relationships. And I have not had a problem talking to women who were strangers in Europe like here. In many places you can walk up to anyone and talk to them, because they're not all so self important and conceited. But here if you tried that with women they'd call it harassment, and they certainly will NOT stop to talk to you.
All correct and all the more reason "The Reset" is inevitable with a societal/cultural rebuild that will render men at the helm. Whether by Islam, or by Western men who win the coming war in the Western world, this WILL happen.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Men are just toys and playthings for American women here. You know if they start flirting with you and since you're the man, they sit and wait til you make the move. When you make that move, they give themselves ego points for their beauty.

Then when they reject you (or when they chicken out), they will blame the man, and label him defective. This will destroy his self esteem. Especially because all lights were green and there were no real negative indicators (because they are actresses playing a role to get ego supply).

Then they will spread it abroad and make your rejection infamous, by telling everyone in your surroundings that she rejected you, and specifically because you're defective and a loser. So your name is maligned and your character is destroyed, along with your name and your self worth. You're now famous for this rejection.

And if there are more women around just like her, they want to compete against the other women, to show them that they are as sexy as they are, and they can attract and reject just as many men as they can. So once the other female ego maniacs hear of your infamous rejection (and that you're lonely and willing to hit on women, actively searching for a woman), they see you are a prey and target you. Then they begin to flirt with you, to see if they can reel you in, knowing you are looking for a woman.

And if you hit on this second woman, she too will reject you. She will count this as a win. She will go back with the first woman and recount the tale but in her own favor, and they will rejoice together in how they got to get you to fall for their tricks, that you were just a sucker waiting just to be toyed with, and how the power of their female beauty and manipulation (acting) skills won them this victory against your soul.

And they will even try to tell you that you're ugly (by saying there is a rumor going around that you're not that attractive), so that you will lower your standards and consider them worth your attention, if they figure you had your sights set on prettier women. This so they can go back and claim they have won and are as sexy as the other women who pulled the same game on you.

It is all just a woman's game, that most men are unaware of and don't want to believe exists, but this is their sport in which they glory amongst themselves. How many men can they sport reject? Some people love others. Some people delight in how many hearts they can destroy to show themselves how great they are.