The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Single Most Overlooked Factor.

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:In case anyone still doesn't understand that desperation is sexually magnetic, think of vampires. Vampires are VERY sexually attractive, both the male and female versions. The hunger for blood is a metaphor for any type of desperate desire. Yes, vampires want to take something from you, and that is precisely what makes them attractive: we all want to feel needed and desired, and this desire to be desired makes us overlook the danger of the vampire. The better PUAs have a vampirish personality, and that is what makes them successful with women. But vampires are never happy, no matter how many victims they seduce.
I would have thought that in hypergamous female society, the fact that a man is desperate would mean he was a loser not desired by other females, so they in turn would not desire him.
No, they're narcissists, and are attracted to people just like them -- completely f*cked up in the head. Have your shite together, and it's like a cross to the vampire.
Yeah that too, but in their own terms, they have valid reasons for their preference. Intelligence has been inversely correlated with reproductive fitness for about a century now and I imagine it is the same for having your shite together generally. Given that welfare etc. means there are no negative consequences to females for breeding with screw-ups, it makes perfect sense they females should regard non-screw-up men as genetically inferior.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The age old topic of what do women think or what do women want. No one can answer it including women. Because women dont think, they emote. So asking what do women feel is more appropriate. I am only interested in when they feel horny. I have seen enough of them to no longer care about anything else they feel. What they feel about me is of no consequence because i have no intention of tying myself to one ever again.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I think I need to take a break from reading this forum for awhile.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.