Do you regret being born and raised in the USA?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Do you regret being born and raised in the USA?

Post by gravity25x »

I thought I might post this, since it came to my mind and I thought it would make for interesting discussion.

I'll start:

I'm born and raised in Washington D.C. and if I actually had to choose I think I would keep it that way; as opposed to wishing I was born in a place like Russia, or South America, or somewhere else semi-developed with much happier and healthier children/people. Less mental illness. Less political correctness. Less/no feminism. etc

This isn't an easy decision, but I feel my logic makes sense. Because ASSUME you were born in Russia. You would be ignorant: getting to America would probably be some sort of lofty aspiration to you. You'd have no idea how horrible things are over there. I know that none of my friends across the world have any idea. No one in Sweden knows that their economy is way better than the US economy. No one in Russia knows that socially, their country is far superior and in 2016 likely has more business/work opportunity than the US. I assume that had I been born in Russia in the same year that I was born in the US, I would probably be working hard to get to the US right now. Which rather saddens me.

On the flip side: I would have had a happy childhood (Didn't have a bad one, was just f**ked up because of the country I was living in), I would have had REAL friends (and would still have those friends), I'd have dated REAL women, and probably would have been married to some nice little roozka by now. Though statistically, most Russian marriages end in divorce...which is interesting but concerning to me...

The reason I am glad I was born in the US, is that at least now I know the truth about this monster we call the United States of America, while I am still young; as opposed to working my whole life to attain something, and once I had it, finding out it was worthless. Also, I have money and resources that less than 1% of most Russians (etc), have, so I am more appealing to their women; plus having some foreign charm never hurt! So, what I mean is that because I had to go through all that BS in America, I'm now stronger and more capable of enjoying my future than I would be if I had been born in Russia (etc).

Being born in the US also has certain "mindset" advantages: I refuse to submit to government. In fact, I rather despise them, all around the world. I think they serve a certain purpose (basic law and order), but beyond that I wish they would just f**k off. Rebellion is in the American spirit (the REAL American spirit, not this crazy, hillary-supporting, snowflake, mangina generation that is coming now). Until the day I die I'll never submit to a government. I'll just live as comfortably as I can under their shadow and resist how I can.

So, this is my take, what about yours?: Do you regret being born in the US?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Do you regret being born and raised in the USA?

Post by S_Parc »

I only regret being born into a dysfunctional American family.

Aside from that, I'd do fine in most families because I have a level of inner power, which overcomes the BS of society around me.

As far as I'm concerned, society can go f'ck itself.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is true OP. The grass is greener on the other side. I can't understand why foreigners think america is a better life. Why doesnt their media tell the truth?

The most sad thing in America is that no one likes you for you. So you never feel truly accepted or validated. You feel this to the subconscious core, even though its not overtly stated. It destroys your self esteem in a way words can't describe. But in most other countries like Russia, you do get the sense that people will like you for you. Thus you grow up feeling accepted and validated. It makes you feel so whole and genune deep down inside, which is priceless. Yet no one talks about this. Not even alex jones or art bell does. Yet they claim theyre not afraid of any topic. And they still believe america is a great place to live.

I heard that Washington DC has a very dark energy vortex there. Do you feel it? Robert Stanley on YouTube and podcasts say that its due to secret UFO activity there, occult rituals and occult architecture, and dark sorcery that goes on there. And of course all the extreme corruption that goes on there as well as evil politicians who have sold their soul.

Do you sense that there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

Winston wrote:This is true OP. The grass is greener on the other side. I can't understand why foreigners think america is a better life. Why doesnt their media tell the truth?

The most sad thing in America is that no one likes you for you. So you never feel truly accepted or validated. You feel this to the subconscious core, even though its not overtly stated. It destroys your self esteem in a way words can't describe. But in most other countries like Russia, you do get the sense that people will like you for you. Thus you grow up feeling accepted and validated. It makes you feel so whole and genune deep down inside, which is priceless. Yet no one talks about this. Not even alex jones or art bell does. Yet they claim theyre not afraid of any topic. And they still believe america is a great place to live.

I heard that Washington DC has a very dark energy vortex there. Do you feel it? Robert Stanley on YouTube and podcasts say that its due to secret UFO activity there, occult rituals and occult architecture, and dark sorcery that goes on there. And of course all the extreme corruption that goes on there as well as evil politicians who have sold their soul.

Do you sense that there?
I don't remember anything particularly evil about Washington DC. About 2 years ago I was living in Corpus Christi, Texas which is a pretty small city. And the thing I do remember is when I went to San Antonio (which is a large city), I felt the same oppressive...feeling I felt whenever I would go into Washington DC (this was before I moved to Texas by myself, as a young(er) guy I lived in the Virginia Suburbs, but my father ran a business in DC, so I went in there about every other week). Personally I think its evil spirits that enjoy hanging around large groups of people clustered in one small area, causing as much pain, suffering, and evil as they can. Both were big cities with large population centers, so I don't think it was a coincidence. I don't claim to understand how their dimension works, but I think it somehow works in the same way ours does. When we go to war, we bomb cities, we don't bomb some farmer out in the middle of nowhere. Why? Because it can cause the greatest damage with the least amount of effort and expense.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You could have been born destitute in a third world country. Consider yourself lucky. Lots of poor people would kill themselves to come live here.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

Adama wrote:You could have been born destitute in a third world country. Consider yourself lucky. Lots of poor people would kill themselves to come live here.
Always the dissenting opinion, huh? I've read this forum for years and since I've started posting recently I seemed to remember something about you in the back of my mind, but couldn't quite put my finger on it, you're jogging my memory now.

Nothing wrong with a dissenting opinion, but after a while it gets old when you figure out you're not really doing it because that's your opinion, but just to be disagreeable. You sound a lot like the typical American. Whenever I would say anything, someone like you would always have something negative to say, about why my opinion/choice was wrong (despite not having a better opinion/option for me to follow). Do you get your jollies from this..or? :roll:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:This is true OP. The grass is greener on the other side. I can't understand why foreigners think america is a better life. Why doesnt their media tell the truth?

Do you sense that there?
They move here for a better lifestyle.

Also, I bet people emotionally abuse one another in Russia from childhood onward, just like they do here in the USA.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gravity25x wrote:
Adama wrote:You could have been born destitute in a third world country. Consider yourself lucky. Lots of poor people would kill themselves to come live here.
Always the dissenting opinion, huh? I've read this forum for years and since I've started posting recently I seemed to remember something about you in the back of my mind, but couldn't quite put my finger on it, you're jogging my memory now.

Nothing wrong with a dissenting opinion, but after a while it gets old when you figure out you're not really doing it because that's your opinion, but just to be disagreeable. You sound a lot like the typical American. Whenever I would say anything, someone like you would always have something negative to say, about why my opinion/choice was wrong (despite not having a better opinion/option for me to follow). Do you get your jollies from this..or? :roll:
I am genuinely sorry if you feel as if I am seeking to disagree with you on purpose. Believe me, I know what it feels like to have people oppose you simply because they hate you and not because they actually disagree. Maybe you think I am doing something similar to this, but I'm not.

I'm just saying, any one of us could have been born with a hand to mouth existence in Mexico or sub Saharan Africa. I know it really does hurt because the people here are evil and because women here don't know their place, but that doesn't erase the fact that in the USA we have a better standard of living than most of the rest of the non-Western world (I am not saying the USA is the best place, only that it is better than being born in an economic hellhole in poverty, filled with filth and a lack of running water).

Maybe you could have been born in Brazil to a rich family and none of the American problems would affect you. Or you could have been born to an impoverished tent-dwelling family in a slum somewhere.

I know the social atmosphere seems like it is number one, but food and shelter are also among our most fundamental needs. I am just saying that many people in the world don't even have the fundamentals of life covered. What good is a woman going to do for you if you're starving? I know the rest of the world isn't a shanty town. I'm saying they come here to have a better lifestyle than the one they were born into. Women just rank lower on the list for them.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

Ok Adama, now I remember why your name stood out in my mind. I did a quick search of your name (etc) and got a quick run-down of your opinions/beliefs/past posts. I'm honestly surprised you haven't been banned after all this time. Winston is really tolerant. Imagine what would happen to him if he started spreading his opinions on feminist/liberal/america-loving forums?

I knew there was something slimy about you the first time you responded to my post, (which was why my memory was jogged in the first place.) I know a rat when I smell one. (Now go and post something in response to this, being very faux-polite and denying the whole thing and trying to make yourself seem like the victim of my harassment. Quick! before anyone else suspects!) :mrgreen:

I know you're a troll and would ban you in a second if this was my forum. Winston's tolerant, which I guess you survive off of. Anyway, I've blocked you. I can't understand why someone with beliefs totally inverted from the subject matter of this forum would hang around here...trolling is no fun unless you can be openly hostile with impunity (ala, youtube comments section/GTA online). I guess you just do it to present an opinion that you want others to agree with? Its not like your opinions aren't already presented in public school, on the MSM, and everywhere else; so you just HAD to present them here >_>, right?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Personally, I dont think Adama is a troll. he never insults anyone, just puts forward the traditional Christian alternative. he accepts prostitution but prefers to find a decent girl to marry. Good luck to him with finding that. I hope he does. But he is open minded enough to discuss it with people who have given up on this option. Most fundemental Christians would just condemn you,

It is just another view point, like anyone else's. It seems to vary across a broad spectrum on here from finding a nice foreign girl to marry, to whore mongering. As long as each man states his preferences and reasoning fine, without personal insults directed at another. Civil discussion between people of different beliefs is actually refreshing.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

Kradmelder wrote:Personally, I dont think Adama is a troll. he never insults anyone, just puts forward the traditional Christian alternative. he accepts prostitution but prefers to find a decent girl to marry. Good luck to him with finding that. I hope he does. But he is open minded enough to discuss it with people who have given up on this option. Most fundemental Christians would just condemn you,

It is just another view point, like anyone else's. It seems to vary across a broad spectrum on here from finding a nice foreign girl to marry, to whore mongering. As long as each man states his preferences and reasoning fine, without personal insults directed at another. Civil discussion between people of different beliefs is actually refreshing.
I can see what you're saying, and I agree. All decent opinions should be valued (more or less).

My issue with him isn't so much what is on the surface. Adama appears to be very civil, respectful, even apologetic at times.
My issue is with what his intentions are. I've worked with parolees and the like. I've had to learn how to read peoples intentions from the WAY they talk (not the words they say; words lie and deceive, but intentions can still be read). His intentions are not good. I've blocked him so it's irrelevant to me, but I just thought I'd explain my rationale to someone who was wondering. You'll find a lot of "polite" people in America, but what is underneath is what matters.

But if you look back in his post history, you'll see I'm not the first one to make accusations like this...
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

gravity25x wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Personally, I dont think Adama is a troll. he never insults anyone, just puts forward the traditional Christian alternative. he accepts prostitution but prefers to find a decent girl to marry. Good luck to him with finding that. I hope he does. But he is open minded enough to discuss it with people who have given up on this option. Most fundemental Christians would just condemn you,

I can see what you're saying, and I agree. All decent opinions should be valued (more or less).

My issue with him isn't so much what is on the surface. Adama appears to be very civil, respectful, even apologetic at times.
My issue is with what his intentions are. I've worked with parolees and the like. I've had to learn how to read peoples intentions from the WAY they talk (not the words they say; words lie and deceive, but intentions can still be read). His intentions are not good. I've blocked him so it's irrelevant to me, but I just thought I'd explain my rationale to someone who was wondering. You'll find a lot of "polite" people in America, but what is underneath is what matters.

But if you look back in his post history, you'll see I'm not the first one to make accusations like this...

Maybe his intentions are to make us all give up slutty women and go for decent ones, so that there is more available for him to choose from :lol: :lol:

Anyway, Happy Christmas bru
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

I regret not only being born and raised in the U.S. of Gay, but I also regret not having parents of a different ethnicity. If only my mom was either Mexican, Colombian, or what not, I would have a second passport. And then I theoretically could renounce my U.S. citizenship, but easier said than done.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

MattHanson1990 wrote:I regret not only being born and raised in the U.S. of Gay, but I also regret not having parents of a different ethnicity. If only my mom was either Mexican, Colombian, or what not, I would have a second passport. And then I theoretically could renounce my U.S. citizenship, but easier said than done.
I can understand that. This country is literally designed to f**k people up when they live there. The food, water, air, schools, TV, everything..
Just last year I renounced my US citizenship. My mother is Swedish so that wasn't too difficult, I got that passport when I was a baby (she showed me my baby passport picture, I thought it was hilarious).

I'm gunna assume you aren't filthy stinking rich. If you have $250,000 it's pretty easy to buy a passport from a caribbean country. $1,000,000 for Malta (best deal, in my opinion). But an even easier way to immigrate (with less money) to a lot of countries, is to go there as an "entrepreneur". You get a visa and residence and some countries don't even have a requirement that your business succeeds (ala canada, which I wouldn't recommend moving to..). You have to wait ~5 years, but if you don't have the money then that's your best option. If you're a nurse/teacher or other professions that every country needs, you could immigrate that way.

The easiest entrepreneur visa I can think of would be New Zealand, you have to invest about $70,000 USD ($100,000 NZD) in your business and be able to support yourself for a year or two while your business is working. Basically, if your business succeeds, you get your citizenship, if not, you don't. Kinda a sad way of deciding someones fate in my opinion..Obviously new zealand is not your final destination, it has feminazis/liberalism/craziness too, but just not to the level of the united states, but it would get you out from under the oppression of the US federal government.

Anyway, there are a lot of ways to immigrate, usually more complicated than they should be.

I don't know, you have to decide what is best for yourself, but you could always educate yourself using US federal loans/grants to something (like a nurse/teacher) that every country wants, and then work for 2-3 years in the US to get the required experience, and then immigrate. You'll find a job. Make money. And eventually become a citizen.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gravity25x wrote:Obviously new zealand is not your final destination, it has feminazis/liberalism/craziness too
So where is NZ the stepping stone to?