Clint Eastwood Likes What Donald Trump Has to Say

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Clint Eastwood Likes What Donald Trump Has to Say

Post by jamesbond »

"Trump’s onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up,” he said. “We’re really in a p***y generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist.”

“I’d have to go for Trump … you know, ’cause she’s declared that she’s gonna follow in Obama’s footsteps,” Eastwood said.

Though Eastwood said he hasn’t formally endorsed anybody, he said that Trump is only being called a racist because of his comments about the Mexican heritage of Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who presided over federal lawsuits against Trump University.

http://www.thewrap.com/clint-eastwood-d ... mp-racism/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Clint Eastwood Likes What Donald Trump Has to Say

Post by chanta76 »

The media is so against Trump it's not even funny. It's like there is a vendetta out there. I never really brought into the jewish conspiracy but nowadays I don't know. Maybe the jewish media controlled wants something.
dreamofarakis
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamofarakis »

i didnt believe in conspiracy before but in this election is become pretty obvious the media are nothing but manipulating crooks
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Clint Eastwood thinks this PC culture is ridiculous.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."