Will you be voting for Trump?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Will you be voting for Trump?

Post by Tsar »

If you are American, will you vote for Trump or will you make the decision not to vote?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Will you be voting for Trump?

Post by starchild5 »

Tsar wrote:If you are American, will you vote for Trump or will you make the decision not to vote?
Votes don't count in America. If I was American I would have already immigrated to Philippines :)
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

starchild5 wrote:
Tsar wrote:If you are American, will you vote for Trump or will you make the decision not to vote?
Votes don't count in America. If I was American I would have already immigrated to Philippines :)
I know votes don't count in America. Otherwise Ron Paul would have won the 2012 election.

I do not believe Americans are entitled to work in the Philippines because it hasn't been a US Territory for quite some time. It's an independent nation so Americans have no right to work there or live there with just a US Passport.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I don't like Trump and am debating weather I will go third party or Trump. Either way they will attempt to rig it for Hillary.........
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Moretorque wrote:I don't like Trump and am debating weather I will go third party or Trump. Either way they will attempt to rig it for Hillary.........
Third parties don't stand a chance in America. People are too brainwashed into the two-party dictatorship system (Republican vs. Democrat).
dreamofarakis
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamofarakis »

I sure will be voting for Trump.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I supported Ron Paul, but I don't think it was just voter suppression that kept him from succeeding. He just didn't make the case for enough people.

But I do support Trump. He's basically a third party candidate running as a Repub just because he has to. The way the narrative has changed was unfathomable even a year ago. I like it a lot. He's making all the right people angry.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm supporting Trump, but I just don't see him winning. Too many stupid voters in the States.
dreamofarakis
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamofarakis »

yeah theres too many stupid idiots that will be voting to have their rights taken away and the country invaded by illegals
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

zboy1 wrote:I'm supporting Trump, but I just don't see him winning. Too many stupid voters in the States.
So, people who don't see things and vote the way you do are stupid? You don't think it's possible that maybe, just maybe, all the Trump supporters (which includes you) are the ones who are stupid? Is it possible that the guy is just a world class huckster, much as he has been in his business dealings, and all of you following him are just suckers? Maybe? Because otherwise you sound just like him - never wrong, never making a mistake, everyone else is stupid. And only he can fix it all.

Personally I think the odds are strong that Trump would be a disaster like never seen in Presidential history. Regardless of what you think of his actual ideas, many of which are ridiculous and can't be done, he has neither the knowledge or the temperament for the job. He is a classic example of bewaring what you wish for. Fortunately he can't win though, so you will never get to actually see what a risk it was voting for him.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Mr Natural wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I'm supporting Trump, but I just don't see him winning. Too many stupid voters in the States.
So, people who don't see things and vote the way you do are stupid? You don't think it's possible that maybe, just maybe, all the Trump supporters (which includes you) are the ones who are stupid? Is it possible that the guy is just a world class huckster, much as he has been in his business dealings, and all of you following him are just suckers? Maybe? Because otherwise you sound just like him - never wrong, never making a mistake, everyone else is stupid. And only he can fix it all.

Personally I think the odds are strong that Trump would be a disaster like never seen in Presidential history. Regardless of what you think of his actual ideas, many of which are ridiculous and can't be done, he has neither the knowledge or the temperament for the job. He is a classic example of bewaring what you wish for. Fortunately he can't win though, so you will never get to actually see what a risk it was voting for him.
Actually, Trump will most likely win the election. Even some famous liberal/progressive figures also believe Trump will win instead of Hillary.

Read:
http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Actually, it's just a ruse to scare dems into turning out. Maybe you don't recall but Mike Moore also predicted Romney would win.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
dreamofarakis
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamofarakis »

Mr Natural wrote:

Trump is a businessman. He's created jobs.

Hillary's only spent other people's money and created regulation to weaken the economy. She's used to operating with an unlimited budget, she's never had to run an organization where she's actually had to be profitable. Hillary is treasonous, she favors illegal inmigrants whereas in the entire world every country controls its inmigration and its borders. People are tired of having treasonous leaders. People want someone who is actually on their side, and has their interests in mind. As if that wasn't enough, hillary believes in gun control and she wants to follow the China, Vietnam, Cuba, North Korea playbook where they don't allow people to have guns. Additionally hillary is a criminal who doesn't even know how to keep confidential information secure. It's sad that its the Russian that have had to expose her crimes, and even then the crooked media spins the story around and says that trump's the bad one because he's "colluding with the Russians."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's probably a mistake to think of elections as anything more than theater. One day when you open your mind, you'll finally recognize how these things are scripted and they are just actors playing their roles really well. Don't get too wrapped up into it unless it is for comedic purposes. There's no use getting upset or getting false hope. Just sit back and listen to their lies.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
dreamofarakis
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamofarakis »

Adama wrote:It's probably a mistake to think of elections as anything more than theater. One day when you open your mind, you'll finally recognize how these things are scripted and they are just actors playing their roles really well. Don't get too wrapped up into it unless it is for comedic purposes. There's no use getting upset or getting false hope. Just sit back and listen to their lies.
at least trump says he wants to do something against the illegal alien invasion