Why don't I feel any social anxiety outside America/Taiwan?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Re: Why don't I feel any social anxiety outside America/Taiw

Post by cheesesweat »

Nomad wrote:
July 17th, 2016, 12:59 pm
I think television, lack of a community, and the diverse population, pretty much drives people into isolation.
Very true. People just tolerate each other for business dealings after a while, especially with the diversity part.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why don't I feel any social anxiety outside America/Taiwan?

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
July 16th, 2016, 4:06 pm
Watch the 1978 movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" and you'll see what I mean. Everyone's been replaced by alien clones with no emotion or feel or soul. That movie predicted it would happen and it did. It happened while everyone was "asleep" (pun intended) so no one noticed except those who weren't replaced by clones for some reason, like us.

You know what I mean?

That's one of my favorite movies, "Invasion of the body snatchers." Maybe in America we have an "Invasion of the Soul Snatchers" since so many Americans seem to be without a soul. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Nomad wrote:
July 17th, 2016, 12:59 pm
I think television, lack of a community, and the diverse population, pretty much drives people into isolation.

There is so much fear propaganda being pushed now-days in America, its absolutely insane. So there is no trust in the population no more.

Excellent points, I think movies, TV shows and the 24 hour cable news are making people paranoid of one another. "Stranger danger" seems to be what everyone in America thinks of whenever they leave their house! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

jamesbond wrote:
January 13th, 2020, 7:23 pm
movies, TV shows and the 24 hour cable news
I am on Day 9 of "NoVid" - I am not watching any videos at all. I am also not listening to any audio.

I am resetting my brain. The first couple days were a struggle, but now I am getting used to it and I am smiling way more and generally feeling happier and more positive and optimistic. It's like NoFap.

I believe in NoFap too, by the way.

I am happier and smiling more than everyone in my environment. But I need to get into a better environment.

I am on my way to creating an in-person community of people who are healthy, happy, social, polygynous, and maximally sexually reproductive.

The way this is possible and will manifest is due to everyone understanding the science behind what causes health and happiness.

Everyone will not engage in any activities which cause mental or physical dysfunction.

Everyone will not watch videos or otherwise use screens/monitors.

Everyone will be involved with people, with being social, and mainly will be engaged in the process of making progress toward the act of sexual intercourse and reproduction.

Everyone will be eating the freshest, healthiest diet.

People will be super physically fit, strong, and will have great energy and positive emotion all the time.

The environment will be free of motor vehicles and will be extremely romance-conducive ("a massage to your soul 24/7,") like how Winston described Angeles City to me.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you noticed that when you are around American strangers out in public you get this creepy negative feeling like there is something wrong with you if you are not zombified like they are? It also causes you SOCIAL ANXIETY when you are in crowds of American strangers. Because crowds in America seem to be draining to be around, whereas in most other countries you don't feel drained in crowds. Do any of you notice this too? Americans tend to have this a-holish vibe that is toxic and not humble or sweet. So how can you feel comfortable or relaxed around them? And why is the problem me, according to psychologists?

At first you think the problem is you, that you have social anxiety disorder (which is an official disorder in American psychology), or that you are too introverted. But the thing is, even if you are an extrovert, you still feel drained from being around strangers in America, who don't even talk to you and may look at you weirdly for standing around and not being on auto pilot like they are. Very weird. But the thing is, in other countries around people who are humble and down to earth, you don't feel social anxiety or drained. How would a therapist in America explain this? If you tell them this they are usually dumbfounded because they are trained to pin the blame on you and consider America to be the world, so this post does not compute to them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 6:01 am
Have any of you noticed that when you are around American strangers out in public you get this creepy negative feeling like there is something wrong with you if you are not zombified like they are? It also causes you SOCIAL ANXIETY when you are in crowds of American strangers...
Not all people from USA are like that. US-citizens who were living outside of USA for a few years are changing to a more positive attitude.

The problem is with people who are living in USA, who never or rarely have been outside of the States and are trying to 'teach' you, that USA is the best country in this world and why the lifestyle of local people in other countries (I have seen that in Thailand and Japan many times) is wrong, shameful, impoverished etc.

It's getting even hateful when such a guy meets an American man living abroad who is objecting such stupid talk.

Who are you coming from another country called USA telling me a lesson what I should do or not do? I am not from the States and I am not living in the States and laws and customs are not the same everywhere....
------
This aggessive behavior really makes a difference between a tourist from the States and a tourist from somewhere else worldwide.

For example, I have never seen a Russian complaining about nightlife in Thailand, he just does not care. However I have seen an American in Thailand complaining that Buddhism is a bad religion ...

Here in Japan, only US citizens complain about all and everything, of course this makes local people reluctant to welcome foreigners.
Many US-citizens it seems are grossly misinformed and hardly aware about the shortcomings within their own country.