Living In America Has Given me Boat Loads of Issues

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Living In America Has Given me Boat Loads of Issues

Post by Eric »

I'm quite sure I'll be attacked for this, as I'm used to the American abuse I usually receive when I speak up about issues. The truth is, my time in America has damaged my ability to relate to/with women, my morals, integrity, ability to have, make friendships...just about everything. America has damaged it. I would still be stuck there, in this inhumane situation, if I hadn't pulled myself out of it myself.
That's the truly sick thing. ... It's really not fair. I know, that life's not fair...but there has to be some sense of cosmic justice. I feel like there is none. The worst, gravest insult ever is that no one in America agrees with the amount of pain that does exist; is happening. The injustices that are occurring. Instead, they blame it on you. And they tell you that you have a problem. It's so backwards!
It seems like people are all almost completely mind controlled.

In my new office where I work, there are other types of Anglo - women, Canada women; and while they have this obvious feminist entitlement principle working through them, you can see it... they essentially are still beautiful. You can still talk to a Canadian girl for example, and for me that's okay. American women not so. They will not even give you time of day, in most cases - and are completely disgusting, have the worst stuck - up attitudes, and are selfish brattish twats who have a chip on their shoulder toward all men, it seems. We owe them something.
I'm just thinking about this, since I moved to China. I don't know what I'm doing, I'm mixed up, a little confused but I'm just thinking about all of this. It's really not fair. I would rather move back to Europe or somewhere, even Canada before I moved back to the US. It really is that bad, people don't believe it - and it's like you're not allowed to say it in America; you're not allowed to say anything.
Being outside of the country really is allowing me to see with perspective, and a point of sanity and clarity, all of the things I'm talking about.

I've nothing really but grief in my heart, and wasted time; a time spent not building myself up, nor having happiness or building future success, living in America the past 15 years. it has beaten my self - esteem to the ground and then kicked it some more. I now realize this all ever more clearly. It's just hard to deal with. It's a real hard pill to swallow.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: Living In America Has Given me Boat Loads of Issues

Post by cdnFA »

"I'm just thinking about this, since I moved to China. I don't know what I'm doing, I'm mixed up, a little confused but I'm just thinking about all of this. It's really not fair. I would rather move back to Europe or somewhere, even Canada before I moved back to the US. It really is that bad, people don't believe it - and it's like you're not allowed to say it in America; you're not allowed to say anything. "

Try complaining about China to the Chinese the way you do about the US and there is plenty to complain about and see how far that gets you.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

OP, where did you come from when you moved to the U.S., and how old were you?
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Eric wrote:I'm quite sure I'll be attacked for this, as I'm used to the American abuse I usually receive when I speak up about issues. The truth is, my time in America has damaged my ability to relate to/with women, my morals, integrity, ability to have, make friendships...just about everything. America has damaged it. I would still be stuck there, in this inhumane situation, if I hadn't pulled myself out of it myself.
That's the truly sick thing. ... It's really not fair. I know, that life's not fair...but there has to be some sense of cosmic justice. I feel like there is none. The worst, gravest insult ever is that no one in America agrees with the amount of pain that does exist; is happening. The injustices that are occurring. Instead, they blame it on you. And they tell you that you have a problem. It's so backwards!
It seems like people are all almost completely mind controlled.

In my new office where I work, there are other types of Anglo - women, Canada women; and while they have this obvious feminist entitlement principle working through them, you can see it... they essentially are still beautiful. You can still talk to a Canadian girl for example, and for me that's okay. American women not so. They will not even give you time of day, in most cases - and are completely disgusting, have the worst stuck - up attitudes, and are selfish brattish twats who have a chip on their shoulder toward all men, it seems. We owe them something.
I'm just thinking about this, since I moved to China. I don't know what I'm doing, I'm mixed up, a little confused but I'm just thinking about all of this. It's really not fair. I would rather move back to Europe or somewhere, even Canada before I moved back to the US. It really is that bad, people don't believe it - and it's like you're not allowed to say it in America; you're not allowed to say anything.
Being outside of the country really is allowing me to see with perspective, and a point of sanity and clarity, all of the things I'm talking about.

I've nothing really but grief in my heart, and wasted time; a time spent not building myself up, nor having happiness or building future success, living in America the past 15 years. it has beaten my self - esteem to the ground and then kicked it some more. I now realize this all ever more clearly. It's just hard to deal with. It's a real hard pill to swallow.
One of the things I learned about toxic environments is you don't know how toxic it is until your out of it. Living abroad has made me so much happier than living in the USA, where you can't even walk down the street without having to "stay alert" in a lot of places.

I seem to find myself in the same boat. I am getting hate from Americans for posting how happy and wonderful it is to live outside of America. So they seem to hate me for that fact. If i'm not preaching "were NUMBER 1!!!!" then something is wrong with me to them.

As for the feminists, your best off ignoring them. I can watch feminists videos all day and get cancer, but that won't help my life. Plus, why am I focused on a cult that hates me so much? Probably because the majority of women joined it and influence laws with it, but that is also in part because a tyrannical government wants to use said women as useful idiots to push their agenda. Regardless, its best to stay away from the USA. I think people who live in there are not honest with themselves. The USA is a dieing civilization and "this" is what its end looks like.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

My experiences tell me that the way I'm living isn't practical, nor does it help me. I try to be perfect & try to be too good. I take seriously everything, and try to please others always. It's how I was raised I guess. I should stop giving a f**k so much. Because, why...does it help me?

I talked to a guy today who says he's banged 30 Chinese girls since being here. He's not even good looking, nowhere near. If he can do it, why can't I? It's because I'm always worried what other people think about me. I'm a basket case, I've been this way since I was young. I'm always trying to be perfect, do the best job, etc., taking everything way too seriously.
I should just stop caring. It doesn't get me anywhere.
These guys who don't care, have a much easier time and make more money, have nicer cars, ....have more sex, more fun, everything in their lives. While I'm just miserable.

I didn't want to - but, it's time to change. The day I stopped worrying too much.

sjackson. I was in highschool when I came back - midway. Turkey.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Eric,

You think you have anxiety issues or nervous issues? It maybe that living in America made you insecure . I have this problem too. Growing up America made me insecure but what made it harder for me is that I'm Asian which also means I had to deal with American racism. I still live here because of work and family reasons but yes my personal happiness is drowning. I find that I have to find self containment to find some happiness.

My advice is take day by day...at the same time how much did family influence your behavior ? Your from Turkey so I assume your Muslim? Did that have any influence?

Also you said you met a guy that claims he bang 30 chinese girls? How he do it if his not good looking? are these p4p or does he have major pick up game?
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

chanta76 wrote:
Also you said you met a guy that claims he bang 30 chinese girls? How he do it if his not good looking? are these p4p or does he have major pick up game?
Maybe it is true, but guys have been known to lie. In reading some sober second thoughts on the Charisma Man thing in Japan people have pointed out that there are many people who either just lie because they are bullshit artists or lie when asked because the expectations are that Japanese women just line up once your plan lands and offer white guys unending sex and if you don't measure up you come across as a loser or a queerfag. I've known a few pathological liars myself. Not all of them are so obvious at first.

Maybe he just throws himself at every girl with a pulse spending huge amounts of time on the make very aggressively.The guy who badgers every women in a bar every night will get some hits, but it is a pretty brutal and degrading way to go if you still have some pride and respect.

Maybe he has really low standards combined with the above.