Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Yes, 95% of his posts are made up of outright lies, as well as vitriolic, unsubstantiated personal attacks and more lies, as demonstrated on several threads.
53%
Intermediate opinion
24%
No, he is a valuable poster, I do believe his stories, and his rebuttals to other posters are appropriate.
21%
I suck up to him to show off my half-assed spanish language level, keep him.
3%

Total votes: 34
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Post by Tapatio89 »

bostero wrote:
Winston wrote:I told you, that's up to Zboy1. If you want to be in the VIP Forum, PM him and ask him to let you in.

If you don't like conspiracy "theorists" then how about "conspiracy factualists"? That's what Jim Marrs and the other Truthers are calling themselves now, since some conspiracies in history are facts, regardless of whether the US government officially confesses to them or not.

Btw, most people here do believe that Europe is superior to the US in many ways, at least in terms of social life, dating, culture, food, healthcare, healthy lifestyle, sane people, etc. So those European posters who come here and say that are in line with the majority here. So what is your problem with that? If you think the US is superior, then why are you here?

OK, this post just clinches it. With the exception of maybe two people, max, the rest of you guys are either dicks or full-on psychos. This place is not for me. I'm out of here.
I agree with you. No wonder they do not have girlfriends or are inept with women (both US and foreign girls). They think a prostitute can be their girlfriend and need to pay them in order to give them affection and attention. And worse, most guys here are so close minded and hypocrites they delete anyone posts if they do not like it.

Pathetic....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

bostero wrote:I'd rather you ban the conspiracy theorists and the European posters who come here mostly to gloat about how superior Europe is, and how "racist" Americans all are, etc., etc., etc. A certain Scandinavian, a certain Slav, and a certain Italian grate on my nerves often enough every time I stumble across their shit.

Tapa is one of the higher-quality posters here, IMO.

By the way, I'm not going to beg to be let onto the VIP forum. Honestly, if I can't post there, my days here are most likely numbered. The rest of this forum is like a psych ward.
Where do you live? Are you American...or are you from another country? What generation are you from? Are you 50+...these are all important questions, because they determine in large part how your view is shaped on the world, what forces shaped you, etc.

Unless you live under a rock, you would understand the need to talk about what's going...I mean what's REALLY GOING ON. Like, western civ is dying out completely due to arrested development, EQUALITY, and .......we pretty much know there's a reason behind & for it. We know pretty much "who's" doing it. Why would this offend you?
I don't want to be mediocre. I want to thrive and succeed and live happily and in a sane environment where I can prosper, but that' just isn't the case.
Something is controlling the entire world and virtually wants to totally destroy the west - it really, REALLY hates the west and western individuals.
You can sit there and point fingers and scoff. But there are questions.
Like, what do we do?

Obviously, it is too big a force to fight it - that won't work. ... so do we just adapt?
What else are we to do?

Even if we move to a different country - we still bring our mindset and mentalities with us, that's not our fault. It's just a consequence. Also, that transition is not easy - many times it's not even possible, so what are we to do?
Should we just accept and resign to arrested development as our lot in lives - resign ourselves to the garbage heap? It seems only the ignorant and simple are raised up and have enjoyment.
If we work hard, are upright - we'd be attacked in our own country in our own circles. It's only the simple that are praised, the rest are hated. Should we be hated by others? ..These are difficult questions.
The definition of inverted success in West has become doing nothing. Literally, doing nothing....being lazy, ignorant - you're praised and girls love you, people like you. You'll achieve 'success' in this inverted world. Once you travel outside that bubble to say - China, where I'm at, the Chinese have very different/traditional views on things. It's more like "how it should be"......and I realize that. But, if I act like this - a) it's not easy, much easier to be lazy/receive rewards for it...no incentive.
b) I'd get attacked even in my own office when surrounded by westerners that hate anyone who pulls ahead, tries to be excellent or exposes the EQUALITY to be sham, or pokes a hole through it/ holds traditional views - which ....are the driver behind being truly excellent.
As you can see, this is not an easy situation. For a reasonably intelligent, aware person it is nothing short of a nightmare. You can't use logic or intelligence, it just won't work; because it's a realistic problem...and there are many things just too big. I think it's just a matter of being street-wise, its like - Ok, this is just how it is. Now let me just live....
stop trying to solve everything out, stop fighting for justice, stop using your brain and logic to fight something you can't.
Once you answer these questions. Then I'll really get into a conversation with you.
Thanks
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tapatio and matt hanson did a video about tips for dating mexican girls. Check it out below. Tapatio seems like a decent guy in the video. He looks friendly, sociable, confident, and has an outgoing personality. Overall he seems like a likable guy and can probably charm ladies, so he would be a good buddy wingman. I dont know why he got into a fight with some of you. If you see the kind of guy he is here, you will probably change your mind about him.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij83OSShiBI[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

But will we see Ghost and Yick doing a video together about Chinese women? :wink:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In this video, tapatio says that he has aspergers syndrome. Thats surprising. He seems like he has decent social skills and looks confident and sincere.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9RMygq1o84[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

No you shouldn't ban him. Although I think he shouldn't bother with the arguments he gets into here. I watched his videos on Youtube and think he has quite a lot to offer. There aren't many other guys from Latin America here, so his different angle on things is important. Fueza Tapatio, no pierdas el tiempo con los pelotudos aca, y que sigas filmando videos para youtube!

It's the Fox news style politics, gratuitous racism, misogyny and conspiracy-izing which make this forum a bummer for me. Isn't this supposed to be a forum about expat life, spiritual and intellectual discussion? Fat chance.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Based on Tapatio's videos above, doesn't he seem like a decent guy that would be cool to hang out with?

Anyhow, I edited the poll to allow RE-VOTING. So if you already cast your vote, you can change your vote if you want. I figured that if the videos above of him have changed your mind, then you should be allowed to change your vote. So if your mind is changed about Tapatio, feel free to recast your vote above. By the way, the OP set it so that you can cast TWO votes. Just click two of the options above and then hit Submit to enter them.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Well It doesn't seem the votes changed Winston. I think the people have spoken.
Now it looks like the fag is back :lol: with unprovoked attacks even on you, what a gem of a guy yeah.

How about lighting up that brazen bull? it's getting rusty :twisted:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:Well It doesn't seem the votes changed Winston. I think the people have spoken.
Now it looks like the fag is back :lol: with unprovoked attacks even on you, what a gem of a guy yeah.

How about lighting up that brazen bull? it's getting rusty :twisted:
You are the fag, fatass. I am just saying the information about what others say about you. How about you fight those guys instead of me?

I know you are fat and a nerd. Fat because Matt Hanson told me he saw your photo and give me a description of you. And a nerd because your avatar is so nerdish. Only nerds have that kind of things.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

El_Caudillo wrote:No you shouldn't ban him. Although I think he shouldn't bother with the arguments he gets into here. I watched his videos on Youtube and think he has quite a lot to offer. There aren't many other guys from Latin America here, so his different angle on things is important. Fueza Tapatio, no pierdas el tiempo con los pelotudos aca, y que sigas filmando videos para youtube!

It's the Fox news style politics, gratuitous racism, misogyny and conspiracy-izing which make this forum a bummer for me. Isn't this supposed to be a forum about expat life, spiritual and intellectual discussion? Fat chance.
I agree with you. These guys are a bunch of envious losers who clearly hate when a foreigner guy like myself is more successful than their fat asses.

This forum really is low quality due to the Fox News style politics, misogyny, racism, and preposterous conspiracy theories and hypocresy. These pussies lick the balls of the Republicans politicians, but they fail to realize their beloved Republicans will look down on them because they prefer to live abroad than in the USA, as Republicans are very nationalistic. Talk about big, fat irony :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tapatio89,
I heard that matt hanson and you had a falling out. What happened? Hes a nice guy. And you seemed cool on video too. What gives? What you guys argue about? Do you have a toxic side that we dont know about? Why you trying to bring people down now?

Btw all: I'm gonna change the poll to allow revoting in case you guys change your mind about Tapatio89 either way.

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Winston wrote:Tapatio89,
I heard that matt hanson and you had a falling out. What happened? Hes a nice guy. And you seemed cool on video too. What gives? What you guys argue about? Do you have a toxic side that we dont know about? Why you trying to bring people down now?

Btw all: I'm gonna change the poll to allow revoting in case you guys change your mind about Tapatio89 either way.
Falling out? What does that mean?

Well, I actually do not have a personal problem nor a grudge against Matt Hanson honestly. If I ever offended him, well, I apologize sincerely. I know sometimes I can be too frank or intense, but I will try to be more diplomatic from now on if its OK with you. I am not looking for enemies in here honestly.

Cheers.
Mike42Night
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike42Night »

No Ban! Unless a person is threatening or harassing another person. If you feel a person's info is bogus that's what the comment section is for. Maybe there should be a way to rank validity of trip reports, comments, or other types of info about foreign countries.
Just my 2 centavos.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This thread goes on since almost one and a half year.

So far I can only say tapatio89 does not disturb me, he never comments in threads where I post, never attacked me personally.
It seems we are using totally different threads, about different parts of this world.

About banning, it is up to the admin and not up to the users to decide.

As a member you can use the ignore option and do not reply to him, whatever he says.