Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Yes, 95% of his posts are made up of outright lies, as well as vitriolic, unsubstantiated personal attacks and more lies, as demonstrated on several threads.
53%
Intermediate opinion
24%
No, he is a valuable poster, I do believe his stories, and his rebuttals to other posters are appropriate.
21%
I suck up to him to show off my half-assed spanish language level, keep him.
3%

Total votes: 34
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Post by Shemp »

Nothing he posts is valuable, but drealm posts baiting him are hilarious. He only pollutes a few threads, so no reason to ban him.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Has Tapatio89 changed and behaved better since he received a warning? Or is he still the same? Is he behaving in a civil and tactful manner now? Do you all still support his ban? You guys, you know you can put him on ignore right? By adding him to your Foes list in your UCP. He's not in many threads anyway.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Winston wrote:Has Tapatio89 changed and behaved better since he received a warning? Or is he still the same? Is he behaving in a civil and tactful manner now? Do you all still support his ban? You guys, you know you can put him on ignore right? By adding him to your Foes list in your UCP. He's not in many threads anyway.
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on June 23rd, 2016, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Has Tapatio89 changed and behaved better since he received a warning? Or is he still the same? Is he behaving in a civil and tactful manner now? Do you all still support his ban? You guys, you know you can put him on ignore right? By adding him to your Foes list in your UCP. He's not in many threads anyway.
So that's it Winston? openly lying and slandering are only met with a slap on the wrist?
I already explained the 'ignore' feature is a joke, it doesn't help the forum as a whole. Oh well it's your forum :roll:
I doubt it would've been the same had the slandering and name calling been on Dianne... :wink:

Look, the dude thrashed one of my travel threads here
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... %27s+south

At least have the decency to clean it up Winston, it's one of the few actual-travel reports on here.
You have deleted stuff for previous trolls, but can't clean up a legitimate poster's thread?
Or should i just copy and paste it into the VIP section, leaving the old carcass behind?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Nice to see your back posting Droid, I was worried sick about you. I thought you may have jumped into a vat of molten steel or something, anyhow you have competition now. There's a probe that has returned to earth from deep space named Nomad that just checked into the forum recently..........

Don't mess with it it's a proven killer. :shock:
Time to Hide!
bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

I'd rather you ban the conspiracy theorists and the European posters who come here mostly to gloat about how superior Europe is, and how "racist" Americans all are, etc., etc., etc. A certain Scandinavian, a certain Slav, and a certain Italian grate on my nerves often enough every time I stumble across their shit.

Tapa is one of the higher-quality posters here, IMO.

By the way, I'm not going to beg to be let onto the VIP forum. Honestly, if I can't post there, my days here are most likely numbered. The rest of this forum is like a psych ward.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:

What you wrote about me, mate? :)
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
So that's it Winston? openly lying and slandering are only met with a slap on the wrist?
I already explained the 'ignore' feature is a joke, it doesn't help the forum as a whole. Oh well it's your forum :roll:
I doubt it would've been the same had the slandering and name calling been on Dianne... :wink:

Look, the dude thrashed one of my travel threads here
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... %27s+south

At least have the decency to clean it up Winston, it's one of the few actual-travel reports on here.
You have deleted stuff for previous trolls, but can't clean up a legitimate poster's thread?
Or should i just copy and paste it into the VIP section, leaving the old carcass behind?
Come on, dude. I did not thrashed your thread. I just put objective observations. Not my fault you cannot take the truth like a real man like me. :mrgreen:
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

bostero wrote:I'd rather you ban the conspiracy theorists and the European posters who come here mostly to gloat about how superior Europe is, and how "racist" Americans all are, etc., etc., etc. A certain Scandinavian, a certain Slav, and a certain Italian grate on my nerves often enough every time I stumble across their shit.

By the way, I'm not going to beg to be let onto the VIP forum. Honestly, if I can't post there, my days here are most likely numbered. The rest of this forum is like a psych ward.

Thank you mate for defending me. However, I believe those European posters are just expressing their point of view which I actually do agree since the USA does have a reputation abroad for racism and Americans traveling abroad and act like the Ugly American stereotype does not help your situation. If some of you guys say freedom of speech is here, then stick to your values. Otherwise, you guys are being hypocritical per se.

Cheers
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

bostero wrote:I'd rather you ban the conspiracy theorists and the European posters who come here mostly to gloat about how superior Europe is, and how "racist" Americans all are, etc., etc., etc. A certain Scandinavian, a certain Slav, and a certain Italian grate on my nerves often enough every time I stumble across their shit.

I told you, that's up to Zboy1. If you want to be in the VIP Forum, PM him and ask him to let you in.

If you don't like conspiracy "theorists" then how about "conspiracy factualists"? That's what Jim Marrs and the other Truthers are calling themselves now, since some conspiracies in history are facts, regardless of whether the US government officially confesses to them or not.

Btw, most people here do believe that Europe is superior to the US in many ways, at least in terms of social life, dating, culture, food, healthcare, healthy lifestyle, sane people, etc. So those European posters who come here and say that are in line with the majority here. So what is your problem with that? If you think the US is superior, then why are you here?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tapatio89,
Is it true that you think that HAers are losers because we can't thrive in the dating scene in the US or fit into US culture? Even though it's toxic and has the highest rate of mental illness in the world? Have you read Erich Fromm or others have had to say about the sickness and fakeness of western society?

Anyhow, if you are one of those who thinks that everyone who doesn't fit into the US is "the problem" then consider these examples here for you to meditate on:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... =9&t=27332

cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Winston wrote:
If you don't like conspiracy "theorists" then how about "conspiracy factualists"? That's what Jim Marrs and the other Truthers are calling themselves now, since some conspiracies in history are facts, regardless of whether the US government officially confesses to them or not.
Trannies call themselves chicks with dicks and insist they are girls.
Much like those who insist they are conspiracy factualists they are heavily deluded on that account.
bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

Winston wrote:I told you, that's up to Zboy1. If you want to be in the VIP Forum, PM him and ask him to let you in.

Btw, most people here do believe that Europe is superior to the US in many ways, at least in terms of social life, dating, culture, food, healthcare, healthy lifestyle, sane people, etc. So those European posters who come here and say that are in line with the majority here. So what is your problem with that? If you think the US is superior, then why are you here?

OK, this post just clinches it. With the exception of maybe two people, max, the rest of you guys are either dicks or full-on psychos. This place is not for me. I'm out of here.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Winston wrote:Tapatio89,
Is it true that you think that HAers are losers because we can't thrive in the dating scene in the US or fit into US culture? Even though it's toxic and has the highest rate of mental illness in the world? Have you read Erich Fromm or others have had to say about the sickness and fakeness of western society?

Anyhow, if you are one of those who thinks that everyone who doesn't fit into the US is "the problem" then consider these examples here for you to meditate on:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27332
Look, pal,I never mentioned here you are losers because you do not fit US culture or in the US. I did not fitted in the US for the most part despite I am a handsome, financially stable, well dressed and stylish guy. However, that did not bothered me at all as I can get hot looking girls in my country or anywhere else (their loss, not mine).

I consider most of you guys losers here with some honourable exceptions because you guys search for foreign prostitutes or have unrealistic and dumb expectations (the girls being hot and young and most of you fat, ugly, dress like a slob, not financially stable, etc). Realistically speaking, women are about the same anywhere you go, just with some differences based on culture.

Here is evidence about you from what I found about you on the internet. Do not think any of you fool me so easily.

And let's face it, mate, though you were born in Taiwan, YOU ARE MUCH MORE GRINGO THAN TAIWANESE!!!!! I say this because as much as you will deny it, you lived far much more time in USA than Taiwan, and I can tell you are an Asian-American than a real Asian from your fashion sense, the way you smile, you are obese. Real Asian guys dress stylish, are very thin and very serious people.

To share something with you. I used to think no US girl find me attractive. But now, though I am married, there is one tall (5'8"), very femenine US gal who is a 7.5/10 who is interested in me because she can see I am financially successful, handsome (she said this), and have a nice body, and she is a bit taller than me. She admits she is jealous of my wife and I. I take this as a compliment. I think once you are financially stable, there is much more for a man where to choose for a woman. This US girl sees I live in a somewhat wealthy area and sees I am a good catch physically, financially and personality. Same of other gals both Mexican girls and foreign girls.

I saw where you live in the Philippines, and sorry to be very direct but you live in almost a shack from what it looks like (not to mention your area looks like a jungle slum and ugly), and those Filipinas I can tell they are low class because of their very dark skin, cheap, skampy, low quality clothes and shoes, and they are not my type physically. It seems you do not have standards or self respect for yourself. If you do not have it, no one will give it to you. You also are quite obese, round face and dress bad.

If you want to be successful with good gals, I can be of help as I am not a bad winner. I can show you how to lose the fatness and dress with style like me and be successful financially, and women will flock to you like bees to honey. And also, I heard your voice and you sound like a typical nerd/geeky whiny guy. You should talk like a real, confident man like me. I will teach you this as well.

You are doing it all wrong, guys. But, if you follow I, Tapatio's ways, you will skyrocket.

Cheers.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

cdnFA wrote:
Winston wrote:
Trannies call themselves chicks with dicks and insist they are girls.
Much like those who insist they are conspiracy factualists they are heavily deluded on that account.
You are an idiot. Transgender women never will call themselves chicks with dicks. They suffer from a condition called Gender Identity Disorder.

And you are a hypocrite as you hate that US girls discriminate you, but you are discriminating transgender women. Talk about hypocresy.

If you discriminate, then others will discriminate you. So, don't be a bully, moron.