Are girls you meet on Tinder not worth it anywhere you go?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Are girls you meet on Tinder not worth it anywhere you go?

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Well, recently, I just lost contact with that girl I hit it off with in Leon on my most recent trip to Mexico. When my Whatsapp messages to her were all stuck on sent for hours, I messaged her on Facebook, and she told me she lost her phone. Then the next day, her Whatsapp profile picture was gone. And now she's completely ignoring me on Facebook. So I figured she really lied to me and just dropped me like a hot potato. In contrast, I am still in touch with the girls I met offline on that same trip. And this brings me to my question. Are girls you meet on Tinder really not worth meeting in ANY country you go to? Is it better to use dating sites for a particular country instead of Tinder? I mentioned on my trip report that a hot girl I pipelined with on Tinder met up with me, but then she blocked me on Whatsapp when I asked her if we could reschedule. And then another girl I met on Tinder blocked me on Whatsapp after canceling a date.

With that said, I think I'll give rural Mexico a shot when it comes to meeting people.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Are girls you meet on Tinder not worth it anywhere you g

Post by gnosis »

You just have to ask yourself one question: What kind of girls use Tinder?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What sort of girl use internet to meet a guy?

Not happy with all the choices they get in real life?

Reasonably attractive girl will have thousands matches on tinder, how can we expect them to be normal?

I guess it all depends on what you expecting from tinder girl.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gnosis wrote:You just have to ask yourself one question: What kind of girls use Tinder?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Banano wrote:What sort of girl use internet to meet a guy?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Banano wrote:Reasonably attractive girl will have thousands matches on tinder, how can we expect them to be normal?