Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Post by Adama »

Because the man wants to be the leader of his own religion, and he is always recruiting for it. Many of the stories of the Talmud are also misunderstandings of the Old Testament, which they use to justify destroying non-Jews.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Adama wrote:Because the man wants to be the leader of his own religion, and he is always recruiting for it. Many of the stories of the Talmud are also misunderstandings of the Old Testament, which they use to justify destroying non-Jews.
I can't imagine the astounding degree of self loathing one would have to possess to follow him as a prophet lol.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote: You are obviously unfamiliar with the Bible. In the example I gave, Genesis 34, they not only slaughtered Hamor's clan but also plundered it. Jacob uses trickery to beat Esau. Using your brain is encouraged in the Old Testament, much to the horror of moronic cultures like modern culture. And slaughtering evil cultures is also encouraged.
Yes, but what many people do not read and understand is that after Jacob practiced that deception, he himself became the target of some rather hurtful deceptions. It seems if a person deceives, they get deceived themselves, again and again. That doesn't seem like a good practice. Besides that, God could have done the thing for Jacob without Jacob having done it through deception. Also, Jacob's mother was instrumental in his deception.
fschmidt wrote:
And is not your excuse the same one which the Jews have always used to justify themselves in this behavior? Somehow you think you're different than those others, but you're running on the same script. You just think you have come up with your own script, when the others are using a similar script which comes to the same end: Just an excuse to destroy people for pleasure and profit. This has a name. Those who do such things are called proud and prideful in the Bible.
My script is the Old Testament. The current Jewish script is the Talmud. They are different.
Yes, but the will of God is clear that we are not to do those things which you brag about practicing. Apparently you've never read Proverbs.
fschmidt wrote:
Eric wrote:That's a tough subject to address. Don't understand why fschmidt doesn't just join the Jews, he claims he's looking for a religious group that's segregated. Orthodox Jews hold services like this.
Because I am against racism, just as the Old Testament is against racism. I want to live by the Old Testament, not by the Talmud.
Or because you married a wife who is not Jewish. That's probably the racism part.

Also, it probably takes a lifetime of study to become a rabbi. It's hard to become one unless you had a real "good" Jewish upbringing.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

HouseMD wrote:I can't imagine the astounding degree of self loathing one would have to possess to follow him as a prophet lol.
Of course I am not a prophet, I just discovered an old point of view which I am advocating. This is the Old Testament view, a view well suited for those who don't fit into evil cultures. And I want to thank you for helping me make people realize that my view is right. You do this by continuously insulting others, a common practice in modern culture. Please continue to insult others until they hate your culture enough to join mine.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

fschmidt wrote:
HouseMD wrote:I can't imagine the astounding degree of self loathing one would have to possess to follow him as a prophet lol.
Of course I am not a prophet, I just discovered an old point of view which I am advocating. This is the Old Testament view, a view well suited for those who don't fit into evil cultures. And I want to thank you for helping me make people realize that my view is right. You do this by continuously insulting others, a common practice in modern culture. Please continue to insult others until they hate your culture enough to join mine.
You remind me of Trudeau.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

So, let me get this straight, the problem came from bad things in Christianity...whom the Jews have always hated, and so now Christianity is a good thing that you want back, but you'd slaughter them all anyway for being christian...can't we win?

You are against racism, but quote passages from the Old Testament advocating genocidal and usurous practices against those who are not Jews...wiping them out, plundering them.

YOU SIR ARE A GIANT HYPOCRITE.
It sounds as if you have some self serving purposes, and everyone on this forum can see how wicked you are, and that you have a bad heart.
Last edited by Eric on June 11th, 2017, 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

How stupid can one get? Completely lacking in understanding.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

fschmidt wrote:How stupid can one get? Completely lacking in understanding.

Obviously not as confused and insane as you are.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Not all Jews are like this guy trust me.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote: Why would they owe you everything?
White females depend on the current and past efforts of white men for the entirety of their survival and all that was asked of them in return was to bear our children, sexually satisfy us and be helpmeets. If they won’t even do that then it should be legal to kill or enslave them as they are just parasites sponging off us and if they have no moral obligation to us it would be absurd to suggest we have one to them.
And as to douchebags getting the girls... The vast majority of men I know have gotten married, and they're pretty normal guys.

Marriage is just a form of predation where females and lawyers devour beta cucks now. I’m talking about who the females want to have sex with.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:+1. And very well said. Without speaking to anybody's individual situation, I'll just say that I believe these concepts to be true. The world (and women) will take your imprint, if you have enough belief to impose it. The "good space" has to be created in your mind first, somehow. To some extent you've got to make peace with your culture, however f*cked up it may be.
More mystical victim blaming. The problem is all in your head. The fact that the ZOG is robbing us and spending the money on co-opting our females has nothing to do with it. :roll:
You're a victim of yourself. Men like you never manage to get ahead, because they're so full of self-loathing that no one wants to be near them. Be strong and fight by improving yourself and going abroad or be weak and live a life of unending death of your spirit, I don't care either way. The weak get what they deserve in this world.
Another option would be to be strong and take back our countries from the bad guys. What you are advocating is weakness.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

fschmidt wrote:
Adama wrote:So you are using the Bible as your excuse to destroy people and their lives. You should meet your opponent out in the open. Or better yet, shouldn't you just hold your peace and live your own life honestly without hurting other people and without contributing to the world's woes?
You are obviously unfamiliar with the Bible. In the example I gave, Genesis 34, they not only slaughtered Hamor's clan but also plundered it. Jacob uses trickery to beat Esau. Using your brain is encouraged in the Old Testament, much to the horror of moronic cultures like modern culture. And slaughtering evil cultures is also encouraged.
And is not your excuse the same one which the Jews have always used to justify themselves in this behavior? Somehow you think you're different than those others, but you're running on the same script. You just think you have come up with your own script, when the others are using a similar script which comes to the same end: Just an excuse to destroy people for pleasure and profit. This has a name. Those who do such things are called proud and prideful in the Bible.
My script is the Old Testament. The current Jewish script is the Talmud. They are different.
Eric wrote:That's a tough subject to address. Don't understand why fschmidt doesn't just join the Jews, he claims he's looking for a religious group that's segregated. Orthodox Jews hold services like this.
Because I am against racism, just as the Old Testament is against racism. I want to live by the Old Testament, not by the Talmud.
I don't agree with what he's doing, because the problem is from the top down...not originating in society.
The problem originated from bad changes in Christianity. But by now the people are the problem. The population of Western culture simply needs to be wiped out.

The Jews seem to mostly be racist, aren't you some sort of pariah for not being 'racist' like your Jewish brethren - and basing all your views on so- called justice or morality? The Old Testament definitely was not against 'racism' as you put it - it's full of racism against non Jewish tribes. I don't know where you got that view.
Also, do you think Christians changed or wiped out themselves? Lol.

Also, that Talmud and Torah differentiate somewhat in how they are, doesn't negate that basic fact of Jewish 'racism' which is present in both. You act like they are separate but really they are not.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
White females depend on the current and past efforts of white men for the entirety of their survival and all that was asked of them in return was to bear our children, sexually satisfy us and be helpmeets. If they won’t even do that then it should be legal to kill or enslave them as they are just parasites sponging off us and if they have no moral obligation to us it would be absurd to suggest we have one to them.
And as to douchebags getting the girls... The vast majority of men I know have gotten married, and they're pretty normal guys.

Marriage is just a form of predation where females and lawyers devour beta cucks now. I’m talking about who the females want to have sex with.
Says the guy who has let the whole world cuck him and not done anything about it. And perhaps the most amusing thing is that, of my friends, only one outearns their wife- if any divorce happens, it'll be the guy getting alimony lol. They're happy, reproducing, and having sex with hot women that love them, unlike you who is doing nothing with his life day in and day out.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:

Says the guy who has let the whole world cuck him and not done anything about it. And perhaps the most amusing thing is that, of my friends, only one outearns their wife- if any divorce happens, it'll be the guy getting alimony lol. They're happy, reproducing, and having sex with hot women that love them, unlike you who is doing nothing with his life day in and day out.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:The Old Testament definitely was not against 'racism' as you put it - it's full of racism against non Jewish tribes. I don't know where you got that view.
It's pointless to respond to Eric since his brain is incapable of absorbing new information. But does anyone else believe this bullshit? Does anyone else need me to explain how the Old Testament is against racism?