Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:+1. And very well said. Without speaking to anybody's individual situation, I'll just say that I believe these concepts to be true. The world (and women) will take your imprint, if you have enough belief to impose it. The "good space" has to be created in your mind first, somehow. To some extent you've got to make peace with your culture, however f*cked up it may be.
More mystical victim blaming. The problem is all in your head. The fact that the ZOG is robbing us and spending the money on co-opting our females has nothing to do with it. :roll:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

gsjackson wrote:To some extent you've got to make peace with your culture, however f*cked up it may be.
Those seeking to make peace with modern culture deserve to be slaughtered. Modern culture is pure evil and deserves nothing but hatred.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:+1. And very well said. Without speaking to anybody's individual situation, I'll just say that I believe these concepts to be true. The world (and women) will take your imprint, if you have enough belief to impose it. The "good space" has to be created in your mind first, somehow. To some extent you've got to make peace with your culture, however f*cked up it may be.
More mystical victim blaming. The problem is all in your head. The fact that the ZOG is robbing us and spending the money on co-opting our females has nothing to do with it. :roll:
Could be. Sometimes I think along your lines, sometimes I think even ZOG territory can be shaped by the individual will for his own purposes. No question that personal satisfaction is infinitely more difficult to attain in ZOG lands.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

HouseMD is right, I fix my self. I'm allowing them in.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:Dude, you really need to just relax. Why do you feel the world owes you so much? Why do you feel women owe you anything?
Why don’t they owe us everything?
I'm gonna spoil something for you real quick- only 20% of human make genes have been passed on, compared with 80% of women. Things are as they have always been- the resilient man gets the girl.
Eh, it's the douchebags that get the girl now, since the ZOG subsidizes them.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Dude, you really need to just relax. Why do you feel the world owes you so much? Why do you feel women owe you anything?
Why don’t they owe us everything?
I'm gonna spoil something for you real quick- only 20% of human make genes have been passed on, compared with 80% of women. Things are as they have always been- the resilient man gets the girl.
Eh, it's the douchebags that get the girl now, since the ZOG subsidizes them.
Why would they owe you everything? And as to douchebags getting the girls... The vast majority of men I know have gotten married, and they're pretty normal guys. Mild-mannered programmers, paramedics, welders, nurses, etc- guys that are in a broad range of income levels with a broad range of interests that are generally good people. And their wives are actually decent, and attractive. I mean, you may not have many friends and be very separated from the real world, so I get that your perception of reality is probably fairly warped, but it isn't nigh impossible to find someone, and triply so if you're willing to go abroad, where the overall quality of women is better and your charm as an American goes farther. Men who are trash attract women who are trash- perhaps your problem is that you're attracted to trash and don't understand why it keeps gravitating toward other trash instead of you.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
You're a victim of yourself. Men like you never manage to get ahead, because they're so full of self-loathing that no one wants to be near them. Be strong and fight by improving yourself and going abroad or be weak and live a life of unending death of your spirit, I don't care either way. The weak get what they deserve in this world.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:
gsjackson wrote:To some extent you've got to make peace with your culture, however f*cked up it may be.
Those seeking to make peace with modern culture deserve to be slaughtered. Modern culture is pure evil and deserves nothing but hatred.
It's ironic what comes out of a man, who brags about scamming people. Aren't those who practice to scam others also doing evil in this culture?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Adama wrote:It's ironic what comes out of a man, who brags about scamming people. Aren't those who practice to scam others also doing evil in this culture?
No. Consider Genesis 34 where Jacob's sons trick and slaughter the clan of Hamor. I would like to slaughter members of modern culture, but unfortunately this has legal issues. So I settle for legally bankrupting them. I am doing good by helping to destroy an evil culture.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

HouseMD wrote:You're a victim of yourself. Men like you never manage to get ahead, because they're so full of self-loathing that no one wants to be near them. Be strong and fight by improving yourself and going abroad or be weak and live a life of unending death of your spirit, I don't care either way. The weak get what they deserve in this world.
Dear House,

I had started on this forum, now some ~7yrs ago.

During that sojourn, I'd gone through a series of life changes and today, I'm past my first marriage anniversary.

What I'd noticed is that a vast number of HAers, stay in the same spot, year after year, almost like a living purgatory of repeating the same angry thoughts, on an continuous feedback loop.

Mel and I have a good friend, Bosstone, who's also MGTOW but unlike HAers, he's so enthralled and busy with his work/hobbies, that he has no time for forums like this. Plus, why would he, as he's happy with his life?

In conclusion, I suspect that an Eliot Rodgers future is probably in the cards for many on forums like this. Many of them can stop that outcome if they simply gave up on women (or saw pro.stitutes regularly), got a RealDoll (for home relief), and focused on the things that they like whether it's writing, drawing, sculpting, or doing math problems.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc[/youtube]

I don't agree with everything he says, but I know many members do. However, I always felt that this country was ruled by selfishness; particularly my parent's generation of the Boomers and the materialism and greed they seem to have. It's like a disturbing feeling that they love their things more than their own kids... or anyone else. It's extremely shortsighted, and a disgusting feeling to be around.
I always felt that they raised their kids...they were so selfishness, entitled and self absorbed that it left a disturbing feeling in the kids around. That is hard to explain - but it was sort of like a signal and feeling to kids that their parents weren't really there, at all to provide security; it triggered a fight or flight feeling; that's at least how I feel.

That could happen with that circumstance.

We just have to do the best that we can with what we have, and hope those around us were not too thick to not be able to hear us or be amenable to change.
I'm not in a good spot, because these feelings don't produce motivation in me. A disgust for their behavior has left an aversion to greed and ...anything to do with work, that's how it is. And, that's really bad. I'm not sure what to do about it. The self entitled baby boomers, and they are so self-interested and selfish, greedy, absorbed.....MORE than any other group, are directly responsible for the mess in this world today. They are the ones occupying offices and government, they are shills and will do anything for self-interest. They all have this smug, self-entitled, greedy appearance....too self absorbed to care or bother - and get mad when you try to get them to be human, they are worthless turds....who spawned a generation of narcissists who didn't receive enough 'love' from parents.
I wish we had closer family ties, closer community - less problems and people cared more about outside their immediate sphere or 'addictions', we wouldn't be so addled with problems, then.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:
Adama wrote:It's ironic what comes out of a man, who brags about scamming people. Aren't those who practice to scam others also doing evil in this culture?
No. Consider Genesis 34 where Jacob's sons trick and slaughter the clan of Hamor. I would like to slaughter members of modern culture, but unfortunately this has legal issues. So I settle for legally bankrupting them. I am doing good by helping to destroy an evil culture.
So you are using the Bible as your excuse to destroy people and their lives. You should meet your opponent out in the open. Or better yet, shouldn't you just hold your peace and live your own life honestly without hurting other people and without contributing to the world's woes?

And is not your excuse the same one which the Jews have always used to justify themselves in this behavior? Somehow you think you're different than those others, but you're running on the same script. You just think you have come up with your own script, when the others are using a similar script which comes to the same end: Just an excuse to destroy people for pleasure and profit. This has a name. Those who do such things are called proud and prideful in the Bible.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Adama wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
So you are using the Bible as your excuse to destroy people and their lives. You should meet your opponent out in the open. Or better yet, shouldn't you just hold your peace and live your own life honestly without hurting other people and without contributing to the world's woes?

And is not your excuse the same one which the Jews have always used to justify themselves in this behavior? Somehow you think you're different than those others, but you're running on the same script. You just think you have come up with your own script, when the others are using a similar script which comes to the same end: Just an excuse to destroy people for pleasure and profit. This has a name. Those who do such things are called proud and prideful in the Bible.
Isn't he the one that claims to be a Jew? He's basically embracing every negative stereotype of Judaism, it's pretty disgusting.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

That's a tough subject to address. Don't understand why fschmidt doesn't just join the Jews, he claims he's looking for a religious group that's segregated. Orthodox Jews hold services like this.

I don't understand why he doesn't join them. I don't agree with what he's doing, because the problem is from the top down...not originating in society.
I hung out with an Iranian friend yesterday, and it's so different how he is acculturated. It seemed so much more natural and traditional and normal; the way he talked to women was with full frontal direct eye contact - you can tell he was not accustomed to the trash here. He still treated women with a class, he had class.
I found that very interesting. I'd lost that a long, long time ago.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Adama wrote:So you are using the Bible as your excuse to destroy people and their lives. You should meet your opponent out in the open. Or better yet, shouldn't you just hold your peace and live your own life honestly without hurting other people and without contributing to the world's woes?
You are obviously unfamiliar with the Bible. In the example I gave, Genesis 34, they not only slaughtered Hamor's clan but also plundered it. Jacob uses trickery to beat Esau. Using your brain is encouraged in the Old Testament, much to the horror of moronic cultures like modern culture. And slaughtering evil cultures is also encouraged.
My script is the Old Testament. The current Jewish script is the Talmud. They are different.
Eric wrote:That's a tough subject to address. Don't understand why fschmidt doesn't just join the Jews, he claims he's looking for a religious group that's segregated. Orthodox Jews hold services like this.
Because I am against racism, just as the Old Testament is against racism. I want to live by the Old Testament, not by the Talmud.
I don't agree with what he's doing, because the problem is from the top down...not originating in society.
The problem originated from bad changes in Christianity. But by now the people are the problem. The population of Western culture simply needs to be wiped out.