Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Shouldn't I Kill Myself?

Post by droid »

MarcosZeitola wrote:You could kill yourself, if you wish. But it would be a waste, and a shame. There are millions of men out there who would KILL to be in your shoes. To be you, to have what you have, the options you have
+1000
The important thing to be conscious of is that no matter how sad you are, there will ALWAYS be a better day.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

He is probably right, I do a lot of reading on what is really happening to the planet and it is going down the tubes fast. What do you suggest Tsar, what is the best way to check out I mean ? should you go out with a bang or a whimper ?

What do you think are the best options to get the job done ? how can you do it and be remembered ?

I am tired of this place myself so I understand why you feel the way you do, it's getting kinda late for the dumb ass's to wake up and realize this is not cutting it and we can do better for humanities sake.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Not bad for somebody who isn't even alive! :wink:
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:There's a reason the ignorant are happier.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What do you know about ignorance ? your memory bank has over a quadrillion gigabytes of information stored on it....
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To anyone contemplating suicide, please watch this video by hans wilhelm that shows you the spiritual perspective of what suicide will do to you and why it won't solve your problems.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noGxBQBJYQY[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

If you feel your best option is to be dead then it definitely solves that problem.....
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Because you could do so much cool stuff if you just go out there and try.

I was once a depressed, suicidal, lonely, pathetic loser that was broke and working shitty jobs to make ends meet.

I decided that was not where I wanted my life to be, so I started working jobs where I was forced to socialize. I got good at it, and kind of became a decent person. Then I decided I wanted to do a job where I made more money and felt like my work was valuable. Then I decided I wanted to travel, and that love of travel made me decide I'd like even more money so that I could retire and just travel forever on the dividends. I'm at the last big step in my current arc of plans, after which I've got a whole 'nother set. But just ask yourself what you want, make a plan, and do it.

Also, get in shape, because seriously, it makes a difference.

And stop creeping on underage girls. It's gross.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Tsar is gone, Winston made a new post here. Being a Dr. took a lot of work and time..
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:Tsar is gone, Winston made a new post here. Being a Dr. took a lot of work and time..
Oh what happened, he get banned?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

edit
Last edited by Eric on June 9th, 2017, 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Yes I have thought lots about it. Despite being an attractive, intelligent, capable man and have tons of talent, this world no longer needs or values me. Like many of you men, I wasn't ready for this world the moment I came out into it. Our parents raised us for a world that they cling to, that...for all intensive purposes, no longer exists. I wasn't ready for the girls wearing bikini tops, this liberation we see and change of values. it seems women have all but adopted this attitude and jumped on board with it, didn't know they were so unhappy with being cared for, respected and revered! I haven't found a way to make that work...remain single constantly and very lonely, upset/bitter and always way hard on myself, and worst probably most depressingly severely underemployed/undervalued or unemployed. Because of these low feelings of self-esteem, underemployment, I remain single because I feel that no girl would want me and worthy of no girlfriend. It's a vicious cycle.

It seems like I was raised up for a world that no longer exists. Basically everything I was taught no longer applies to the world. I was raised up for a time that was way more structured, formal and required & valued a much higher degree of high specialization; that was basically when society still existed...and people weren't a bunch of moron whores running around with no aims, which is what you seem to have today.
Basically, every skill set I have is undervalued & or pretty much, obsolete. It's never been easy for me...even in a time back when it would've been "easier" for me to fit, because I'm just hard on myself. I was raised up very disciplined, etc.
I haven't ever had an easy job of getting a gf, despite my being attractive and having a lot to offer - and the need I have; that I am constantly alone and by myself, feeling needing something or companionship. I've always been alone and it's because, I'm too hard on myself. I don't think I have the skills set required to really talk to women or have girlfriends. I'm lonely miserable and, depressed.

I've always been this way, and I think I always would be. Like I said, it's just how I am. There's not much wiggle room, or that I can do about it...there's really no breathing room at all. I've always felt depressed, for basically my whole life, and starving for affection and love. But never getting it. Now...the situation's so depressing that it doesn't even seem like I can float in this society and make it worth it, with my situation. Guys are no longer valued, marriage isn't valued - it seems like everything took a nose dive off the deep end right when I came around or was growing up; there was a huge cultural shift; girls don't value guys at all - for what they achieve....men are disposable and went from being valued and respected and held in high regard for what they achieved - to being basically absolutely nothing at all.
Basically, the entire set of circumstances that I was created and raised under, what values were instilled in me, the things I worked hard for, no longer matter etc. The way I see it, nothing could be worse. Everything seems 180 from what I was trained up as or valued or taught. That, and the fact that everything changed....people no longer know what to say, especially my parents or the older generation; they are just dumbfounded, and say things like "well, you just have to adjust" whatever that means. They know damn well what I'm facing and why I feel this way, but there's nothing they can do, they just sort of feel that I should somehow change with the current environment somehow.... I really want to commit suicide and die every single day. The world's so depressing, and these feelings aren't going away. I don't know how to deal with them and there is no easy way. I know men have always felt it hard and tough, but at least were valued for what we are back then, which made it sort of worth it.
Now, what are we fighting for? An institution of marriage has been destroyed, our culture devalued almost completely, for a single mother who hates us/ doesn't respect us, teams of single girls with an attitude, who have done nothing.... but who somehow deserve everything; and are taught to 'hate men'?
That is so incredibly depressing. That, and this dating culture that we have, the whole idea I'm not used to. I feel like I'm old and don't belong in this time. Like many of you, today's women baffle, confuse and intimidate me ...with their behavior - which quite honestly, I find confusing... repulsive and disgusting, and it makes me very ANGRY. I find it strange that so many young women would throw off the traditions, in search of women's lib.... were things that bad? were you that eager to ruin the future, not get married...be a complete cunt to every man you meet, offer nothing but only think of yourself.
There's really no positive way that I can think about this, and I've tried. Okay, I get it - they are happy because they are truly being themselves. Just, how does that in any way make my life easier, or add something positive for me? In any way I look at it, it doesn't. Women are just difficult, self-possessed etc.
What if all men suddenly decided that they wanted to free themselves of oppression; one day we decided that we wanted to express our true nature, that we were tired of 'acting nice'; that It was okay to rape, attack....pick up women when we felt like it, left and right, have sex whenever we wanted with whomever. Basically, free ourselves from our oppression that society put on us. Because society would go back to the jungle and real quick, civilization itself would collapse.
Because men are the dominant class - we are not oppressed, so the ruling thinking goes.
That's exactly what these women have done. So why can't we do it, in the name of EQUALITY. That's why men are resentful because one half is freed, the other half is still oppressed in slavery. It's no wonder men have retreated, into their cave, playing video games. It's the smartest thing to do.
I guess this is what woman is like in her true nature, and women's lib just made it out in the open, for all to see. It's personally really disgusting to me. Like many of you, despite living in this modern culture we have for decades...I'm still used to something way different.

that sucks. Nothing adds up, nothing makes sense. I want to take these social engineers who've done this, and hang each one of them by their ballsack until they die. How can this be happening, I wake up and ask myself this everyday, is this the world I actually live in?
Because it feels like an absolute nightmare - literally someone's nightmare; that's about what it is for many. I know that.
They say change your circumstances (how you were raised) if you can't change that, then change how you think about it. That is pretty limiting but it really makes sense. I don't know what I'm gonna do, because this world sucks and there's not really a whole lot of wiggle room for me to find a good space.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Eric wrote:Yes I have thought lots about it. Despite being an attractive, intelligent, capable man and have tons of talent, this world no longer needs or values me. Like many of you men, I wasn't ready for this world the moment I came out into it. Our parents raised us for a world that they cling to, that...for all intensive purposes, no longer exists. I wasn't ready for the girls wearing bikini tops, this liberation we see and change of values. it seems women have all but adopted this attitude and jumped on board with it, didn't know they were so unhappy with being cared for, respected and revered! I haven't found a way to make that work...remain single constantly and very lonely, upset/bitter and always way hard on myself, and worst probably most depressingly severely underemployed/undervalued or unemployed. Because of these low feelings of self-esteem, underemployment, I remain single because I feel that no girl would want me and worthy of no girlfriend. It's a vicious cycle.

It seems like I was raised up for a world that no longer exists. Basically everything I was taught no longer applies to the world. I was raised up for a time that was way more structured, formal and required & valued a much higher degree of high specialization; that was basically when society still existed...and people weren't a bunch of moron whores running around with no aims, which is what you seem to have today.
Basically, every skill set I have is undervalued & or pretty much, obsolete. It's never been easy for me...even in a time back when it would've been "easier" for me to fit, because I'm just hard on myself. I was raised up very disciplined, etc.
I haven't ever had an easy job of getting a gf, despite my being attractive and having a lot to offer - and the need I have; that I am constantly alone and by myself, feeling needing something or companionship. I've always been alone and it's because, I'm too hard on myself. I don't think I have the skills set required to really talk to women or have girlfriends. I'm lonely miserable and, depressed.

I've always been this way, and I think I always would be. Like I said, it's just how I am. There's not much wiggle room, or that I can do about it...there's really no breathing room at all. I've always felt depressed, for basically my whole life, and starving for affection and love. But never getting it. Now...the situation's so depressing that it doesn't even seem like I can float in this society and make it worth it, with my situation. Guys are no longer valued, marriage isn't valued - it seems like everything took a nose dive off the deep end right when I came around or was growing up; there was a huge cultural shift; girls don't value guys at all - for what they achieve....men are disposable and went from being valued and respected and held in high regard for what they achieved - to being basically absolutely nothing at all.
Basically, the entire set of circumstances that I was created and raised under, what values were instilled in me, the things I worked hard for, no longer matter etc. The way I see it, nothing could be worse. Everything seems 180 from what I was trained up as or valued or taught. That, and the fact that everything changed....people no longer know what to say, especially my parents or the older generation; they are just dumbfounded, and say things like "well, you just have to adjust" whatever that means. They know damn well what I'm facing and why I feel this way, but there's nothing they can do, they just sort of feel that I should somehow change with the current environment somehow.... I really want to commit suicide and die every single day. The world's so depressing, and these feelings aren't going away. I don't know how to deal with them and there is no easy way. I know men have always felt it hard and tough, but at least were valued for what we are back then, which made it sort of worth it.
Now, what are we fighting for? An institution of marriage has been destroyed, our culture devalued almost completely, for a single mother who hates us/ doesn't respect us, teams of single girls with an attitude, who have done nothing.... but who somehow deserve everything; and are taught to 'hate men'?
That is so incredibly depressing. That, and this dating culture that we have, the whole idea I'm not used to. I feel like I'm old and don't belong in this time. Like many of you, today's women baffle, confuse and intimidate me ...with their behavior - which quite honestly, I find confusing... repulsive and disgusting, and it makes me very ANGRY. I find it strange that so many young women would throw off the traditions, in search of women's lib.... were things that bad? were you that eager to ruin the future, not get married...be a complete c**t to every man you meet, offer nothing but only think of yourself.
There's really no positive way that I can think about this, and I've tried. Okay, I get it - they are happy because they are truly being themselves. Just, how does that in any way make my life easier, or add something positive for me? In any way I look at it, it doesn't. Women are just difficult, self-possessed etc.
What if all men suddenly decided that they wanted to free themselves of oppression; one day we decided that we wanted to express our true nature, that we were tired of 'acting nice'; that It was okay to rape, attack....pick up women when we felt like it, left and right, have sex whenever we wanted with whomever. Basically, free ourselves from our oppression that society put on us. Because society would go back to the jungle and real quick, civilization itself would collapse.
Because men are the dominant class - we are not oppressed, so the ruling thinking goes.
That's exactly what these women have done. So why can't we do it, in the name of EQUALITY. That's why men are resentful because one half is freed, the other half is still oppressed in slavery. It's no wonder men have retreated, into their cave, playing video games. It's the smartest thing to do.
I guess this is what woman is like in her true nature, and women's lib just made it out in the open, for all to see. It's personally really disgusting to me. Like many of you, despite living in this modern culture we have for decades...I'm still used to something way different.

that sucks. Nothing adds up, nothing makes sense. I want to take these social engineers who've done this, and hang each one of them by their ballsack until they die. How can this be happening, I wake up and ask myself this everyday, is this the world I actually live in?
Because it feels like an absolute nightmare - literally someone's nightmare; that's about what it is for many. I know that.
They say change your circumstances (how you were raised) if you can't change that, then change how you think about it. That is pretty limiting but it really makes sense. I don't know what I'm gonna do, because this world sucks and there's not really a whole lot of wiggle room for me to find a good space.
Dude, you really need to just relax. Why do you feel the world owes you so much? Why do you feel women owe you anything? I'm gonna spoil something for you real quick- only 20% of human make genes have been passed on, compared with 80% of women. Things are as they have always been- the resilient man gets the girl. Women don't hate men, nor do they spend their days planning to crush them. Women are mirrors, through which you see yourself. They pick up on all of your insecurity, and project it back at you. Fix yourself and the women come, and they come in droves, because when you believe you have value, so too do the weak and impressionable minds of most women. Men make the world around them, they do not fall victim to the world they are given. You have forgotten your place as a man, and must find it if you want to find salvation.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

HouseMD wrote:
Eric wrote:Yes I have thought lots about it. Despite being an attractive, intelligent, capable man and have tons of talent, this world no longer needs or values me. Like many of you men, I wasn't ready for this world the moment I came out into it. Our parents raised us for a world that they cling to, that...for all intensive purposes, no longer exists. I wasn't ready for the girls wearing bikini tops, this liberation we see and change of values. it seems women have all but adopted this attitude and jumped on board with it, didn't know they were so unhappy with being cared for, respected and revered! I haven't found a way to make that work...remain single constantly and very lonely, upset/bitter and always way hard on myself, and worst probably most depressingly severely underemployed/undervalued or unemployed. Because of these low feelings of self-esteem, underemployment, I remain single because I feel that no girl would want me and worthy of no girlfriend. It's a vicious cycle.

That is so incredibly depressing. That, and this dating culture that we have, the whole idea I'm not used to. I feel like I'm old and don't belong in this time. Like many of you, today's women baffle, confuse and intimidate me ...with their behavior - which quite honestly, I find confusing... repulsive and disgusting, and it makes me very ANGRY. I find it strange that so many young women would throw off the traditions, in search of women's lib.... were things that bad? were you that eager to ruin the future, not get married...be a complete c**t to every man you meet, offer nothing but only think of yourself.

Dude, you really need to just relax. Why do you feel the world owes you so much? Why do you feel women owe you anything? I'm gonna spoil something for you real quick- only 20% of human make genes have been passed on, compared with 80% of women. Things are as they have always been- the resilient man gets the girl. Women don't hate men, nor do they spend their days planning to crush them. Women are mirrors, through which you see yourself. They pick up on all of your insecurity, and project it back at you. Fix yourself and the women come, and they come in droves, because when you believe you have value, so too do the weak and impressionable minds of most women. Men make the world around them, they do not fall victim to the world they are given. You have forgotten your place as a man, and must find it if you want to find salvation.
+1. And very well said. Without speaking to anybody's individual situation, I'll just say that I believe these concepts to be true. The world (and women) will take your imprint, if you have enough belief to impose it. The "good space" has to be created in your mind first, somehow. To some extent you've got to make peace with your culture, however f*cked up it may be.