What if she drives a better car than you?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
skater
Freshman Poster

What if she drives a better car than you?

Post by skater »

Let's say you drive a lame 2005 Honda Civic and she drives a badass truck or beemer..

Do you even have a chance?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What if she drives a better car than you?

Post by Cornfed »

Of f***ing her? Yes, if you are the scum of the earth. Otherwise, probably not, but you could try. Of marrying her, of course not.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Steal the car, nigga.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

skater wrote:Let's say you drive a lame 2005 Honda Civic and she drives a badass truck or beemer..
Who cares, what she thinks about me. I care more about what I think about her.

My first question would be if her car is paid already and paid out of her savings or income of her job. Does she even have a job? Or is she still studying something like 'gender relationship' or similar BS?

If the answer is NO, it's clearly a turn-away, as either there are boyfriends who pay for her or she still has a lot of debts and needs an idiot to pay for her loans, student loan, car loan etc. etc.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

skater wrote:Let's say you drive a lame 2005 Honda Civic and she drives a badass truck or beemer..

Skater, ask yourself this. Would you want a woman who cares that much about your vehicle? Let's start with this. There's nothing wrong with having a 2005 Honda. That is perfectly respectable. But also, if a woman were to hold that against you, wouldn't that make her too superficial to be worth your time? How materialistic would that be for a woman to reject a man over the make, model and year of his car? Do you think a relationship based upon that can last long? That kind of woman is very vain. If she would dump a man or ignore a man for that, then it is likely she will dump a man for anything, especially finance related.

But let's get to your real question: Does it matter if she makes more money than I do? Now that is a tough question.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

A truck means she is a redneck unless it is a working truck and it almost never is
A beemer means she is shallow and obsessed by brands.

A civic is a perfectly functional and sensible auto and keeps those two type of women away. So Huzzah!