Dang, the kiwifar forum nails this place LOL

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Dang, the kiwifar forum nails this place LOL

Post by BlackKnight »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dang, the kiwifar forum nails this place LOL

Post by MarcosZeitola »

They are right in their assessment that most HA members are "all talk, no game".

There are a lot of guys here who did well for themselves, were (and are) successfull abroad in various degrees. But the majority is just bitching and moaning and not going anywhere, and it's funny to see how to outsiders this is as obvious as it is to me as an insider. We have a lot of members who are losers, plain and simple. To make fun of them is not a bad thing. And any publicity is good publicity to Winston anyway; the views the site gets pays for his p***y chasing quest in China. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I already posted the link to that stupid thread in the kiwifar forum yesterday in another thread here. Why did you have to make a new thread out of it? Please don't make unnecessary superfluous threads like this BlackKnight. You could have just posted your comments here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22306&start=15

And no they did not "nail" anything. They just ranted with ad hominem attacks and no substance. Your judgment sucks BlackKnight. Stop making pointless superfluous threads.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:They are right in their assessment that most HA members are "all talk, no game".
There are a lot of guys here who did well for themselves, were (and are) successful abroad in various degrees. But the majority is just bitching and moaning and not going anywhere
But what about their forum? It's clearly a place for losers. Reading some threads, I do not even understand what is the purpose of that KIWI-FARM-FORUM.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yohan wrote:But what about their forum? It's clearly a place for losers. Reading some threads, I do not even understand what is the purpose of that KIWI-FARM-FORUM.
I don't quite understand it, but it seems to be about making fun about weird people on the internet for having strange interests or lifestyles. They then diagnose these people with autism, I think, which they are apparently experts of. It's quite odd.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

MarcosZeitola wrote:They are right in their assessment that most HA members are "all talk, no game".

There are a lot of guys here who did well for themselves, were (and are) successful abroad in various degrees. But the majority is just bitching and moaning and not going anywhere, and it's funny to see how to outsiders this is as obvious as it is to me as an insider. We have a lot of members who are losers, plain and simple. To make fun of them is not a bad thing. And any publicity is good publicity to Winston anyway; the views the site gets pays for his p***y chasing quest in China. :lol:
Agreed 100% of course, but don't even waste energy trying to shed some light on this. They hit the nail on the head when they said HAers are bad with western women and think that their issues will be solved in the east. They aren't even site members so what does that say about the majority userbase?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Vendri
Freshman Poster

Post by Vendri »

The posts on that Kiwi thread are Very pathetic, not to mention some of them stink of White-knighting godawful Western women.

Ad Hominem attacks with No substance, like Winston said, and also stinking of Feminist sympathy, calling us "Regressive", "Autistic", et cetera, "Losers who can't score a date in the US who won't get one abroad", those type of arguments. It seems like Anything that doesn't have the approval of the Kiwi gods is automatically labeled "Autistic", with no Critical Research done WHATSOEVER. And if, by any chance, there are any Females on that website, I guarantee you they are the type of Women that we are warning people Against.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Yohan wrote:But what about their forum? It's clearly a place for losers. Reading some threads, I do not even understand what is the purpose of that KIWI-FARM-FORUM.
I don't quite understand it, but it seems to be about making fun about weird people on the internet for having strange interests or lifestyles. They then diagnose these people with autism, I think, which they are apparently experts of. It's quite odd.

It's a less sophisticated replica of my old website ownage (2003 - 2008):

We used to expose Internet retards.

We had over 15,000 members and were making $10,000 a month.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

So we're all creepy losers who have to go abroad to get a woman? lol. Sounds like jealousy and bitterness to me along with a large dose of ignorance.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Doesn't make sense to me. Foreign women are harder and more valuable to get, but he acts like they all exist down the street at the nearest 7-11, and that the domesticated women, are actually the foreign rare women to get it. He has it backwards.

But I don't play the "I'm a real man because I can X, Y, Z, and you can only A, B, C".

Lets just think about it for a moment in a thought experiment. I'm a "real man". I can pull women all night. Society is just drooling to be me. What do I win?

If he hates me and i'm a looser because I don't pull bar girls, then guess what, i'm one happy content looser.