Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Your Predictions for 2016 and 2017

Post by OutWest »

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:S_Parc is at it again.
Your first task is going to be growing a thicker skin. If you can't handle disagreement with people on the internet, you won't be going very far. S_Parc, like me, was frustrated from trying to help you, only to see you piddle around doing nothing. It's tough love, not insults. But even if you want to take what he (and I) have said as insults, they are justified. And none of them are empty. And instead of becoming introspective and taking a good long hard look at your life, you got butt-hurt and then came back here and made a thread just to say "f**k you" to S_Parc. Come on, just come on.

"Go, and come back when you are ready to play with the big dogs..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Tsar wrote:What do you predict America and the world will be like in 2016 and 2017, up to 2020?

My predictions:

1. Another recession is about to begin. Either late 2015 or before the 2016 election.

2. There might be negative interest rates coming to America (although we already have real negative interests when the true inflation rate is factored in to the current near-zero interest rates). This will cause many people to save in cash, which many people already do. It will backfire and hurt the banking sector. But the more likely possibility is another QE policy that further weakens the dollar with even less of an effect, because it was a failed and flawed policy designed to transfer wealth to the richest Americans. A student loan crisis will cause many American universities to shutdown and may be the cause of the next financial crisis. Or the artificial recovery will implode creating the next recession.

3. I think Trump is most likely to take office in America. More conflicts will begin, Russia and China won't be deterred by America any longer or back down just because a US President orders them to or threatens them. His policies will be pro-Israel and pro-plutocrats and pro-corporations, anti-Russian, anti-Chinese, xenophobic, and help destroy more international relationships that America still has left in the world.

4. There will be more food-related illnesses because Congress and State Governments are criminalizing whistle-blowers that expose unsanitary conditions in factory farms. Considering most chicken, pork, and probably beef, along with milk and eggs, comes from factory farms, and most products are now from factory farms it is just another way the populace will be poisoned or contract disease. All in the name of corporate profits.

5. In 2017 I predict there will be a new conflict-zone in the world. America might try to make a move for a Color Revolution in Venezuela, Belarus, or possibly Armenia.

6. By 2020 the dollar should have lost one-third of its purchasing power in the world.

7. Silver will once again be around $45 an ounce and Gold will be around $1,850 an ounce.

8. There will be severe water shortages across the American southwest and Midwest as the aquifers are depleted even further and reach critical levels.

9. Russia will make a move in the next five years to invade most or all of Ukraine after they buffered themselves from sanctions and formed further relationships. They will not allow Ukraine to join NATO and set a precedent to all remaining countries in their sphere of influence that haven't joined NATO.

10. Assad will remain in power and be an effective Russian ally. There will be a heightened Russian military presence in the Middle East.

11. By 2020 the BRICS should have a lot more power in the world and challenge US hegemony.

12. The EU will continue to fracture on issues like Russian relations, bailouts, and member countries wanting more control over their sovereignty.
I have to agree with all of this.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I have learned to stop caring as much about events, countries, trends, and focus more on people. It's more soothing.

So here are some of my predictions:

Jester will have his harem in the Philippines by 2016. He will live some place warm, sunny and if we're lucky he will find an internet connection and resume +1'ing us.

Ghost will find his Chinese girlfriend; she will not be a virgin however so he will not put a ring on her finger.

Winston will still be hopelessly romantic, and hopelessly unable to maintain relationships - he will continue to chase after something he will never find. He will also continue to be an absent father and bash the race his ex and son belong to.

S-Parc will probably get married to his lesbian soulmate in the year 2016. They will live happily ever after with their inflatable doll.

My good friend, Baoniang, will meet up with his Filipina girlfriend and, at this rate, might very well propose to her. He'll return home to finish his studies, but by 2017 I could see him moving abroad and living in Cebu by some beach.

Cornfed will continue to focus on "the bigger picture", on society, on race and on culture... he will not take action and he will have a ton of reasons for this which sound sort of plausible.

Fschmidt will still be happy with his Mexican missus, but his Co-Alpha Utopia will fail to materialize as most of his followers are useless and lazy and still refuse to get off their asses.

Tsar will still be a hopeless romantic, much like Winston, but unlike Winston he will still be too picky to f**k anything other then a 16 year old Bulgarian virgin model... as a result, both the year 2016 and 2017 will come and go and he will still be as much of a lonely virgin as he is now.

Davewe and his lovely asawa will probably announce the arrival or impending arrival of Little Dave somewhere next year, or by 2017 at the latest. They will start preparing to move abroad, Dumaguete being the most likely destination.

Starchild and Taco will get beamed up by aliens.

Drronnie will still be wasting away his life playing games, reading too much Red Pill nonsense and fail to make use of all the opportunities he could have as a Thai-speaking, employed, young man living in Thailand.

Abcdavid01 will still be as serious and driven as he's always been, and will again make good use of his time throughout the years 2016 and 2017. Perhaps one of these days, he will run into his perfect hapa-goddess? Couldn't happen to a more deserving member and man.

PaloAltoGuy will continue to be a master hacker slash millionaire slash international playboy, sleeping with beautiful white women all around the globe and probably with Cornfed's mother once or twice for good measure.

Yohan will be one step closer to retirement in Thailand. He has his ducks in a row, and retirement should be an enjoyable stage in his life for him.

I have high hopes for some of our newer members, especially Balmung whose success I believe is almost a certainty with his methodical and wise approach of wife-finding. I expect less success from mentor, who is too focused on financial issues for his own good, which makes him too afraid and clouds his judgement.

Me, myself, I will live somewhere in the middle of Luzon quite comfortably with my wife and our little, growing family. I expect to add another little Marcos to my family tree by 2016, and I'm hoping for a son. I'll set up various businesses, most of whom I expect to pretty much run myself as I let those more experienced take care of it. Meanwhile I'll focus on my writing. Every once in a while I will login here and see what you guys are up to.

Those are my 2016-2017 predictions.
Marcos your whole post had me LOL. Thanks. Time to turn off my computer!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."