Do you think Bruce Jenner is Happier Abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Do you think Bruce Jenner is Happier Abroad?

Post by MrMan »

Maybe that's the wrong question. He's just pretending to be a broad.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tom
Junior Poster

Re: Do you think Bruce Jenner is Happier Abroad?

Post by tom »

Many famous people spend a lot of time abroad. Its not because they are short of money. As far a poon goes its easier, politically safer and the quality is very good. Often poon is not a problem at all. Even with tons of money it is not possible to match in a western country what can be had.

Jimmy Page spends time in Thailand.

It is well known the what the 1970's Led Zeppelin lifestyle was about as far as poon went. As far a girls they could pull almost anything.

Fast forward years later

While Jimmy page was enjoying young tight fresh poon in Thailand, televangelist Paul Crouch (the one who accused Led Zeppelin of putting Satanic messages into there music, there were US congressmen pushing legislation against this imaginary practice) was fighting to keep disclosed an alleged 1996 homosexual encounter.
http://articles.latimes.com/2004/sep/12 ... e-lonnie12

I kind of think this sums up the difference between living a constricted white knight hypocrisy and living natural open lifestyle. What can be had living Happier Abroad.
משה בן יצחק
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you think Bruce Jenner is Happier Abroad?

Post by MrMan »

tom,

I'm not sure what the disjointed post had to do with my joke. But I didn't find the article insinuating those things about Paul Crouch to be convincing. It could be a case of, "If you don't settle this employment suit I'm filing against you, I'm going to accuse you of sucking my %^#$!" Then, when the money from the settlement runs out, he decides to blackmail him with the same charge.

I can see why people pay for these sorts of charges though. Someone just accuses someone else of it, and there are people who assume the other guy is guilty of it.

Maybe it's because I find homosexual activity so nasty, I'm not inclined to think a lot of people want to engage in it. And if a dude were homosexual, I don't know why he'd go for an old fellow like Paul Crouch was either.