I'm curious, are black men here going after women in Africa?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

I'm curious, are black men here going after women in Africa?

Post by MatureDJ »

(BTW, I'm a white man only interested in Eastern European women.) I just noticed that the MOB website http://www.your-brides.com now has some women from Uganda. I've never before noticed women from Africa showing up on such MOB sites. I wonder if anyone here is going this route. I would tend to think that a black man with a good Western-level income could get the cream of the crop in place like Zimbabwe. Or perhaps there are enough folks from relatively high-income South Africa sweeping in that the cream is being fished out?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: I'm curious; are black men here going after women in Afr

Post by chanta76 »

I'm not black but some black american guys goes to south america and look for dark skin women. Not sure about Africa...but I think many black guys deep down inside wants a white or asian girl or light skin hispanic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I heard that some blacks in South Africa didn't want to go see Whitney Houston because they thought American blacks were low class, considering them the descendants of slaves. Africa is a whole continent and views may be diverse. I saw a video about some east African women who would kneel down when they greeted men, and seemed rather submissive, which is different from African American inner city culture. And some Ethiopian women look attractive, so I could see the appeal of Africa.

But certain parts of Africa practice female genital mutilation, which may not be what an American black man is looking for in a wife.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It should be noticed that travel in Africa from country to country is not a cheap thing. High prices for airplanes and hotel accommodation, problems with good food supply and visa issues, safety concerns etc.

About women, I was working for African countries long time ago, only French former colonies, and what I saw was not really attractive and rather uneducated and sometimes very aggressive.

I had some few good impression about looks and behavior of women from Burkina Faso, Madagascar, Cameroon... but I wonder if it makes any sense to bring such women out of their native countries.

It's more about if you are interested to settle down in Africa - but most Africa is rather nothing else but a political chaos.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: I'm curious, are black men here going after women in Africa?

Post by Winston »

How come romance tour companies like AFA dont have romance tours to Africa? Do african women not make good wives?

@Contrarian Expatriate, whats your answer to the questions in the OP?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MatureDJ wrote:
July 7th, 2015, 3:17 pm
(BTW, I'm a white man only interested in Eastern European women.) I just noticed that the MOB website http://www.your-brides.com now has some women from Uganda. I've never before noticed women from Africa showing up on such MOB sites. I wonder if anyone here is going this route. I would tend to think that a black man with a good Western-level income could get the cream of the crop in place like Zimbabwe. Or perhaps there are enough folks from relatively high-income South Africa sweeping in that the cream is being fished out?
Having lived and worked in Africa, I can tell you that African women represent an niche romantic target group similar to obese women.

While most man are not attracted to obese women, there is a subgroup which is exclusively into them. The same goes for African women. I noticed a small, steady stream of European, older white men who would visit Africa and proudly gallivant with African very young women. Meanwhile, most European expats in Africa preferred to be alone and non inclined towards African women at all.

I personally am not physically attracted to African or black women and I had my share of African "cream of the crop" women posturing themselves in my direction. I would say there is a growing number of affluent Black American men who are the same. Some of these men take the Brazilian or Latin route, others seek out white American women, and a tiny minority resort to Eastern European women like myself. It has been beyond expectations I must say so there is no logical need to deal with African women on any romantic level.

The bottom line is that black and African women tend to have a low sexual market value (aside from the small niche groups). Black women get nearly ignored on Tinder, Sugar Daddy sites, Match.com, and other dating sites so African women would do better with the niche group of men that come to their countries personally.

If there is any doubt about what I write, just Google the scream and whine campaigns from Black American women who get ignored these days. I had one throw a tantrum when I told her I was not interested in her. Nigerian women are beginning to feel the loss of their men's interest too I hear.

All is fair in love and war. I say do what you want to do. I personally don't care about anyone else's feelings when it comes to love and sex, not black women's feelings, not African women's feelings, and not the feelings of "disapproving" men either.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

I just meet a professional black guy about 30, from Chicago, who went to Africa to get his wife.
משה בן יצחק
Carnio
Freshman Poster

Post by Carnio »

Last edited by Carnio on October 27th, 2019, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

chanta76 wrote:
July 7th, 2015, 5:29 pm
...but I think many black guys deep down inside wants a white or asian girl or light skin hispanic.
Individual men like who they like, including black men. There is no need to keep it deep down inside at all. If anyone has a problem with it, good. I hope it eats them into an early demise whether it be by my hands or by nature.

European girls are the ONLY ones I go for. I would sooner drop a jealous "hater" before I go around hide my preference in women. In fact, being very open about it is a great way to identify such people who come from all races and ethnicities.

BTW, Latino women do not appeal to me at all, and only rarely do Asian women (Mostly Japanese)
kavaking
Freshman Poster

Post by kavaking »

I think the Habesha women from Ethiopia are definitely wife material. I've seen videos on YouTube of Black American men visiting their girlfriends in Ethiopia
Feminism must be stopped!
Carnio
Freshman Poster

Post by Carnio »

Last edited by Carnio on October 27th, 2019, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Carnio wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 10:29 pm
For the LOOOOOOOOONGEST time, this is exactly what my problem was. The absolute fear and shame of having others know what my preference is.
My mother and sister had me guilt tripped into that complex very early on. But when I went to a historically black college, I made it a point to walk around with the girls I dealt with and I grew to ignore the hostile stares which were from black females. Black males mostly did not care, and when they did, it was the someone from the blacker than thou, "hotep" crowd who I just ignored. White men remain silent but their microexpressions gave them away. Some of them would simply try to passively cockblock or make some lame passive aggressive statement that made them look pitiful to the girl. Most people never really cared other then young, black women.
Carnio wrote: You're still in the US right? I would assume most of the haters you face would be women yes? especially since their Mt.Everest sized egos won't stand for a free thinking man to have standards that 99.9999% of them are not included in!
Yes, I'm bouncing around the warm states until it warms up in Europe again. I really don't notice much of that anymore. It seems like people only care care that I go around with girls barely out of their teens more than their being white. That gives me just as much of a charge. :mrgreen:
Carnio wrote: Latino women of ALL backgrounds, whether of European, African, Amerindian, Mestizos, Mulattoes or what ever mixed ancestry you can come up with, are an absolute NO!
Ditto on the Latino women. No interest after living and working in Latin America and several barrios stateside. You should see some of the eye raises I get from them when I turn them down in Miami strip clubs :lol:
travelmaster
Freshman Poster

Post by travelmaster »

Sure they do, the African women respect men a lot, just like the Afro-Latina women do.
travelmaster
Freshman Poster

Post by travelmaster »

kavaking wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 8:54 pm
I think the Habesha women from Ethiopia are definitely wife material. I've seen videos on YouTube of Black American men visiting their girlfriends in Ethiopia
Ethiopian women are definitely awesome!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 12:02 am
Carnio wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 10:29 pm
For the LOOOOOOOOONGEST time, this is exactly what my problem was. The absolute fear and shame of having others know what my preference is.
My mother and sister had me guilt tripped into that complex very early on. But when I went to a historically black college, I made it a point to walk around with the girls I dealt with and I grew to ignore the hostile stares which were from black females. Black males mostly did not care, and when they did, it was the someone from the blacker than thou, "hotep" crowd who I just ignored. White men remain silent but their microexpressions gave them away. Some of them would simply try to passively cockblock or make some lame passive aggressive statement that made them look pitiful to the girl. Most people never really cared other then young, black women.
Carnio wrote: You're still in the US right? I would assume most of the haters you face would be women yes? especially since their Mt.Everest sized egos won't stand for a free thinking man to have standards that 99.9999% of them are not included in!
Yes, I'm bouncing around the warm states until it warms up in Europe again. I really don't notice much of that anymore. It seems like people only care care that I go around with girls barely out of their teens more than their being white. That gives me just as much of a charge. :mrgreen:
Carnio wrote: Latino women of ALL backgrounds, whether of European, African, Amerindian, Mestizos, Mulattoes or what ever mixed ancestry you can come up with, are an absolute NO!
Ditto on the Latino women. No interest after living and working in Latin America and several barrios stateside. You should see some of the eye raises I get from them when I turn them down in Miami strip clubs :lol:
I seriously am tired of Latinas abroad and in the U.S. of Gay. I get along famously with White Argentines and White Uruguayans, even though they look at themselves as more European-displaced Spaniards. Outside of those two Latin American countries but within the Latin American regions, colorism, dress-ism, & racism/bigotry are insurmountably bar-none. I spent a decade trying to galavant that region of the world, but I feel that I am tourist that's all I`m ever going to be to them. I loathe being used so Latin America gets the middle finger ad infinitum from hereon out. P.S.: most Latinas are almost as loathsome as most Black American women!!!! How often do you hear that?!