Gamma Personalities In America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Gamma Personalities In America?

Post by Wolfeye »

Hey everyone. Just was looking something up & came across something on personalitycafe.com (the title was literally "Alpa, Beta, Delta or Gamma"). It mentioned some things about gamma traits that seem to be characteristic not only of myself, but of others that seem to have a hard time in America. It mentions this specifically (largely that they get pegged as something different than what they are because of social conditions & basically not putting up with bullshit that happens to be in-vogue at the time here). Might be worth looking into "gamma personality traits."

Keep in mind that people can actually be mixtures & frequently thre are cases where someone is very situational instead of being just one way all the time. This can be VERY difficult for some people to understand & because of that, some tend to jsut make up their own easier conclusions instead of making accurate assessments. This is, of course, true when someone's thoughts shed apt & negative light on social conditions that the listeners are emotionally invested in. Being conceited about being an American & hearing that not all cultural commonalities are positive, for instance.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Re: Gamma Personalities In America?

Post by Bane »

I wonder what Greek letter they will think of using next? I'm going with Chi.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu